His momentum is building

Holy shit, he actually broke through. He’s all over Reddit and Twitter

Attached: D17BE319-C835-42D6-8472-144C1F112647.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yarn.co/yarn-clip/0607d296-4505-4add-b4ab-8437524a0fa0#S1HLXtulmS.copy
youtu.be/bWqgwYIbMNo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should go back to those websites

Literally who?

Figuratively who?

No one compares to Yang, it's fucking embarrassing to oppose him without any statistics in your memes

trump would make this poor basedchink cry on stage

This guy was pretty funny in hang over, typical zipper head comedian.

yarn.co/yarn-clip/0607d296-4505-4add-b4ab-8437524a0fa0#S1HLXtulmS.copy

The guy so smart he's an idiot. He knows the only way to win the popular vote is to bribe uneducated nom voters w/ $1,000 a month to vote for him. Yup, that's his plan. And it would work, too, if the popular vote actually worked. The joos pick who the next Pres is, and they pick Grandpa Biden bc he's already sold his soul to them.

Good, he can steal all the votes from the Harambe crowd while actual adult Democrats vote for Biden.

>ACTUAL ADULT DEMOCRATS VOTE FOR BIDEN
ACTUAL ADULT DEMOCRATS VOTE FOR BIDEN

Hes gonna win and he will give up authority to the antichrist. Screencap this!

Pretty much. You one of those babies kidding himself that he's not going to be the Dem candidate?

imagine being so retarded you think the democratic primary winner isn’t selected in advance
It’s like your memory only goes back two years

He was awesome in Rush Hour

Yang is reddit incarnated

Please refer me to an 'actual adult Democrat' you speak of.

I thought I had one down the road from me, but he took down all his signs in shame.

Nah. He’s an AstroTurf candidate.

> $1000
Lets get this bread op

Attached: Untitled4.png (600x900, 663K)

>Biden has most of the nigger vote
>adults vote for Biden
Bruh?

I love Danny The Dog!

Mao Zedong?

Give me a break, Williamson has a better chance than this chink and shes certifiable.

Attached: Photo Mar 11, 02 07 58.jpg (886x856, 282K)

I can't wait for the day I get my Yang NEET check.

Attached: notgreatnotterrible.jpg (2100x1650, 1.19M)

Hey man I know it's been a while since jackie chan did a movie but you don't have to be an asshole about it. Dude made like a billion great movies so lay off fucker.

Inspiration

Attached: 1564638218828.png (1024x512, 240K)

me ruv ru rong time

youtu.be/bWqgwYIbMNo

Attached: 5830D100-EB05-412A-957B-A46D0E9EAD8F.png (750x1334, 2.72M)

Kek

Yang/Williamson 2020
-Free money & crystal love-

Attached: images(13).jpg (273x185, 11K)

Andrew “literally who?” Yang

This

I BERIEVE IN MAFF

Attached: x720-ucy.jpg (960x720, 69K)

动态网自由门天安门天安门法轮功李洪志Free Tibet 六四天安门事件The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安门大屠杀The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派斗争The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大跃进政策The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人权Human Rights 民运Democratization 自由Freedom 独立Independence 多党制Multi-party system 台湾台湾Taiwan Formosa 中华民国Republic of China 西藏土伯特唐古特Tibet 达赖喇嘛Dalai Lama 法轮功Falun Dafa 新疆维吾尔自治区The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 诺贝尔和平奖Nobel Peace Prize 刘暁波Liu Xiaobo 民主言论思想

>Begone! Chinese Shill!

this meme, still? it's over. it wasn't funny to begin with.

I already get a NEET check and it's more than $1000. Anywhere I go to spend it, I always see Help Wanted signs. So I'm pretty sure we don't need more NEETs right now which is what $1000 will get us. otoh my wife is NEETing for free right now so my family will still get $1000, and getting our mortgage paid off 18 years early will be nice. Gonna suck for the renters when their rent goes up $1000 though.

Omg it's actually happening. This is it. My enthusiasms has emotions. I am moving forward with my feet. I believe what I'm experiencing is called emotions. I am alive. Oh god, this is the big one.

Attached: 1553141673805s.jpg (123x125, 3K)

FPBP

Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao Yu Mo Gui Gwai Fai Di Zao

Attached: 1543763744835.png (480x360, 250K)

Its your typical cheap asian knock off.... Imagine Elon Musk but with generic shitty parts and recordings

The militant zionists ITT are SEETHING lol

LOL

>I'm not like all the other girls teehee

Right, the guy that wants to give money to prisoners so they don't commit crimes. What a great incentive.
Incentive can only be achieved through having a self worth and will never be bought by someone "giving" it.
The only solution is a return to God.

fpbp

Kys OP

Attached: 8ZTpX7s.jpg (1024x682, 82K)

You're a fucking idiot

Attached: 9LwCJFVy.png (1024x553, 663K)

holy shit, this is cringey

why are you so afraid of an autistic asian man?

Attached: 1498835239806.jpg (343x297, 25K)

i loved him in king of the hill
Kang 2020

I just want my NEETbux

N

I

>joe 30330 winning
his senility is catching up right at the critical moment

You have a better candidate, migatard?

Attached: 1553548687311.jpg (549x419, 174K)

"What will you do to combat climate change, Mr. Yang?"
"I will give ONE THOUSAND dollars to every American with the freedom dividend, which will help climate change by taking the boot off their necks"
Why is he so uncharismatic?

>The absolute state of noyangers

Attached: yang bet.jpg (806x256, 18K)

his closing statement last night was absolutely based though.

Lol Leaf bets for $1k when Americans will be getting that each month for the rest of their lives.

Meh. I need 3k/mo.

Work then, you lazy shit.

If yang wins what do we need to do? Buy gold or take out a mortgage or what?

Yang's closing statement last night was unironically the best damn closing statement I've ever heard in politics or, really, in any debate in general. He pointed out the absurdity of this whole clown world fiasco. It's about damn time.

> thinking there's a difference between chinks and jews
Go with the guy who isn't trying to take your money and give it to blacks and fat people just because because

>REEEEEE HE DISAGREES HE MUST LIKE TRUMP
Gas yourself.

Yeah Yang easily had the best opening and closing statements overall

He's going to give every poor and working class American a $12,000/yrs larger carbon footprint.

If you guys get a bag, we will too because the left in this country will always try to out-progressive Americans

Migatard reveal themselves instantly. Chinks > Jews

Attached: 1553289426217.jpg (672x257, 116K)

Paypigs and slumlords hate him, his freedom bux are a threat to their status quo

Buy gold as a hedge for inflation desu

I don't see how the rent will go up. Rent prices are just a simple equation of supple/demand. The only way rent would go up is if the supply of renters goes up. Giving someone 1000 a month wouldn't automatically turn someone into a new renter.

> chinks == jews
fify
Again, go with the guy not trying to take your money just to give it to the dregs of society.

>joe30330
Can't wait for his take on cryptocurrencies.

Attached: 31123857237.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I can feel that burn in germany.