Best response to being called “racist” IRL

For those of you with lives who occasionally have to venture outside and converse with normies, what is the best sperg-free response to racist accusations made during debate? Obviously I’m not going to grovel like a boomer and plead that I’m not racist (because I am).
So far I’ve used “yes I believe race is real and it matters, and no amount of virtue signaling or claims of moral superiority can change that reality”
Anybody use anything more effective?

Attached: 8DDE7569-A3E8-4459-98CA-EFCDC10C1579.jpg (1124x727, 127K)

"Pattern recognition is one of the most basic elements of human cognition"

It depends on the context, if it's just "why do we keep letting in so many illegals and spending money on them" and somebody says "well that's racist" my response is to tell them to shut up and that they're idiots.

Or maybe criticize them for always wanting to let them in but never wanting to live next door to them.

Racism is a wrong opinion on race. Racial egalitarianism is racism.

I take them to an all black area until they are scared and beg to leave. Then call them racist and leave them there because I'm not letting a racist in my car.

>You're a racist
>So?

Yeah. I am. Everyone is. Even you faggot. deep down inside you know its true.

Resources. Life is a constant struggle for resources.

Racism is a made up concept. It’s not real. Therefore I can’t be racist.

I have spic and nigger friends and they know I'm racist.

Yeah context is a big one.

Generally decent comebacks:

> everyone is racist, this has been proven repeatedly
> "prejudices" are long term instincts bred in over millions of years
> racism is the hatred of other people based on their race. I don't hate anyone, I simply recognise difference in group behaviour, tendencies, properties, etc
> how dare you talk to me

Possible responses
> shut up faggot
> shut up nigger

“I reject your hypothesis.”

i don't talk about politics at work unless it's with old white males. and the very few friends that i do have are redpilled.

>you’re a racist
“Ok and?”
They don’t have a response

Racism (distrust of outsiders and preference of one's own group) is inherent to every individual. Maybe cite those baby experiments showing how black babies prefer black dolls and vice versa.

Tbh I’m racist, whenever I go to the shooting range, I always choose the black target to simulate as if a nigger is coming at me and I shoot them multiple times.
If all race were split back up and remained by themselves, I probs wouldn’t have as big of a problem with them as I do no.
Nigger get the rope though.

Attached: B3EE512B-5D51-4027-8363-EC3C321A7C4A.jpg (1237x1234, 390K)

I said sperg-free my dude

I'm not racist, I even have a coloured TV.

I just claim to be a Jew and lecture my accuser about muh six gorrilian.

I’m not racist, because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

This is pretty good.

You can make people plenty uncomfortable and dissonant without explicitly invoking race. Race is the new filter for class conflict; it used to be economic but once the world got to see a few decades of how that theory worked out for the nations that adopted it, it fell somewhat out of favor. Now they just take an issue that has always existed (national borders, for example,) and tack on an accusation of racism. Get at what they're actually trying to complain about: if it's border security, make them explain how their ideas about it actually work. Since they have no ideas about it beyond "border security is racist," they won't be able to and you'll have a thousand obvious counterexamples waiting. You have to make them subconsciously confront the fact that all they do is call things racist without being able to connect them to racism. It'll make them more hesitant to do so, even if only slightly. Otherwise they spend their lives in a hugbox getting perpetual social reinforcement for chanting "racist, racist!" You'll know you've won when they shut down, which they always do.

Attached: 1520218061974.gif (222x533, 131K)

Best answer imo

"Youre a racist" "yeah, so?"

"Youre a racist" "true, why arent you?"

I wish we would celebrate our differences instead of trying to make everyone the same.

Imagine if our schools were designed to make NBA basketball players. The little kid that couldn’t play legos or read because he had to go practice his free throw shots would be pretty angry by fifth grade and dropping out by 16.

If recognizing that we all have different strengths is racist, then so be it.

Pretty shitty replies for OP's question.
Just ask them where they live/have lived.

If they live in a gated white upper-middle class enclave, their opinion in invalid.

If they've ever lived in a multicultural area for a long time, no rational person will debate you on the differences between races.

this

"So what?"

If someone calls you racist, they commit an aggression against you, attacking your moral reputation.

That aggression must be countered.

So you turn the tables and say:
>No, you're racist
>What why?
>You obviously hate white people
>What why?
>The policy you suggest gravely harms white people

So brave.
So powerful.
Subjugate the proletariat.
Gimme your guns hillbillies.

I just say "when you're done namecalling can we get back to the subject?"

And if they keep on sperging out I just turn 360 degrees and walk away because I'm obviously talking to an idiot.

>you're racist
well, you won't get far with compliments

I approve of this thread. Here's an avocado.

Attached: 038-Michiel-Jansz-van-Mierevelt-1-821x1024.jpg (821x1024, 136K)

And YOU are the purest form of cancer. You fucking kike. Can we just nuke my country off the board as a whole? Always the Netherlands being like this

How does your accusation designed to halt debate invalidate my point? Are you resorting to this because you have no argument to refute my own?

"Define Racist" should always been your response. any buzzword they throw at you, have them define it. protip: they can't

Do you have anything of substance to say or are you just going to call me names?

>You're racist
>Everyone is and its original sin so who cares?

>Anybody use anything more effective?
Call them privileged and tell them they've never experienced any real adversity in their life.

Just respond with a "So?"

The blank stare and wide open mouth of my opponent are a sign I won.
Proceed to do a 360 turn and leave.

Oh shut the fuck up you flamboyant piece of shit.

I prefer “Some people choose to have pattern recognition lower then dogs, but I do not.”

people already know im racist because i flat out tell them that i am racist

This is a basic jewish tactic of responding to a question with another question. Old and weak, but nevertheless effective, as it put the pressure back on the person asking you in the first place.

Trump's response is unironically the best:
>I am probably the least racist person you have ever met.

Hoerige kanker jood, terug naar de krochten van de hell wawr jij vandaan komt. Smerige linkse domme rat

I always say "I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally". Usually they shut right the fuck up.

Yeah here's a better response you roll your eyes and keep fucking walking because nobody fucking gives a shit and if someone is stupid enough to lay a hand on you tear it off.

Laugh in their face or shrug. And it's only ever other whites that accuse me.

Or you can just call them ANTIFA weaklings and ask them how they feel about blacks fucking their FAG bfs

Doe de gordijnen in die NVU-rukbunker van je eens open, misschien dat je daar wat vrolijker van wordt. Nu opkankeren terug naar Jow Forums.

I am probably the least racist person you have ever met...
But also, gas the kikes and niggers.

race doesnt exist, ergo racism doesn't exist.

if i had a dolar for every time someone called me racist, i would probably get robbed by a nigger

You win the thread

>t. brainlet
they are calling you a racist, that isn't a question. you should know their tactics

Haha exactly. Just say whatever you want- and when you are eventually called racist, just tell them you are the least racist person they have ever met, then add that you are probably less racist than they are.

I do know their tactics.
Precisely why responding with a question is so effective.
They are expecting a combo breaker with the "raciss", and are absolutely flustered when you dont immediately start apologising and jumping through THEIR hoops.
Just refuse to play by their rules, and they lose.

You don’t even have to take them, just threaten is. I told this bitch once when we’re were arguing about guns: would you walk down the street in Chicago unarmed? She said “this conversation is making me uncomfortable”

>360 degrees and walk away
>obviously talking to an idiot
:(

thanks for recapping my original post with a lot more words.

"Im not racist I just hate niggers kikes and chinks"

I use "pattern recognition is the brain's primary function"

fuck off newfag

I don't identify as a racist.

Your most effective response will be the one that elicits sympathy. Go for feels. If you sperg out with arrogant logic you will only cement a negative impression of your views.
Something like
>maybe this is a bad thing to say
>but it makes me sad that my children
>wont be able to grow up in a neighborhood
>like I did.
That's not perfect, but the idea is there: dont be a scary professor, be a feels lad. That is the most persuasive.

>I'm one of the few 'white' guys at my job. I am actually Puerto Rican, and speak and dress normal. For the most part I'm cool. But one little niglet likes to call me racist and mimic me saying 'white power' and 'nigger' in a southern accent. Calls me racist in the same way somebody would say 'your mom' after I say an exploitable sentence. At first it used to bother me. But now it's like he's calling me 'dude' or something. He literally punched himself out of race card.

these are true, but not so good for disarming liberals. you're assuming they use logic. they don't. you have to ask them to define what their attack word means. hilarity ensues.

Yea when that doesn't work I just tell them that I don't care what they think and to move to east St. Louis to prove their point.

it works every time because they don't know what it means. it causes them to self- destruct. if they don't freak out and run away (very likely) then they are more apt to actually listen to what you have to say; at least in my experiences anyway.

Just say, "no, I just know that [and repeat your point]".

360 degrees is a full circle

>How being racist makes me wrong or invalidate my comment? Name calling like you did is childish
This is how I do.

They aren't used to people defending themselves or not caring about what they think. If you stand there in confidence they'll cower. I love the couple seconds of them just staring at me unable to comprehend what they've encountered lol

It's simple: just make sure you call them racists before they call you one. First one wins. Find ANY reason to accuse them of racism first. This will totally blunt their attempts to call you a racist later on.
I do this all the time, and it always works.

I just state
>equality doesnt exist
and watch their eyes widen and faces flush. You can almost hear the gears starting to clumsily clunk around in their stupid heads. Then i wait for their mindless platitudes, idiotic comments, and/or accusations of racism, bigorty, and other random libtard buzzwords then simply respond,
>well name 2 things that exist in nature that are perfectly equal then
Normie reactions to this are halarious. You have to try it just to see that split second look on their face when they finally realize eventhing theyve been taught to believe is complete and utter bullshit.

Attached: 1564510466168.jpg (640x1024, 80K)

I simply tell them that is their word for "heretics", and I don't believe in their religion.

If they keep asking whether I am a racist, I continue saying "I don't believe in your religion", and continue to drop escalating redpills about how churches will often have terms for the "enemy" (suppressive in scientology, apostate in Christianity, or kafir in scientology). I continue escalating the redpills by explaining how insane it is to believe that all humans evolved exactly the same way, and how we all have different abilities.

So to be clear:
>they accuse the first time
>I say "that is your word for 'heretic', I don't believe in your religion"
>they accuse again
>I repeat "I don't believe in your religion" and follow with a quick one-two punch about how religions always have a word for apostates
>they accuse again
>"I don't believe in your religion", and say quite clearly "we all evolved differently" and tell them "you believe in equalism"
>they accuse again
>I repeat again "I don't believe in your religion" and then point out how childish they are for not comprehending my argument, and trying to simply ascribe a politically motivated term to me
>if they accuse again, I will now accept the accusation and say "yes, I am a heretic", and go on to fill in more red meat

Don't get too autistic about it, you don't need to memorize a script. The important things are:
>never directly admit to being "racist"
>Fill in red meat (facts and arguments), the more of this red meat you are able to get out there, the stronger you will look. This is the important part. It's like your DPS attack
>Characterize them as a crazy religious fanatic without logic

This method seems to work pretty well. The general concept is to use their own accusations as a platform to drop redpills. It's kind of like turning their own weapon against them. If you do it properly, they should look like crazy irrational psychos, and you can look like the intelligent, carefully considered, thoughtful person.

I deep long belly laugh followed by saying "yes" is how I usually handle it.

>If you say that I am racist then you believe in races,so you are racist
Never play defense when accused,an d be calm and polite,if you see two persons arguing and one of them is shouting and screaming,you are likely to side with the one that is being calm

Attached: artworks-000187011383-1pd8iu-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 73K)

this is what I say

Something along the lines of a chuckle and slight shake of the head followed by “Well, yes, by the modern political Left’s absurdly expansive definition of racist I certainly fit into that category, but while I don’t hate anyone simply because of their race I also don’t allow people calling me names to dictate my positions on a given issue, nor impair my ability to recognize patterns. Everyone of our grandparents (no matter your race) and every person who ever existed before them would be called racist today, so either they’re were all wrong and evil or “racism” isn’t a meaningful concept”

>ITT
>faggots trying not to sound racist when normies accuse them of being racist
Just nod, say yes and go about your way.
Engaging with fools is admitting your fault, faggots.

Attached: 1559552750635.jpg (540x623, 79K)

Ok

Whatever bro

This, I just say "Yeah I'm a big old racist". It always works, even on nogs. Totally disarms people.

Being called racist is made to turn the audience against you (never to convince you), aswell as legitimize the ones around you. And it's extremely hard to come back from that.

i've actually never been called racist.
i was called a fascist in a university lecture though, by the professor (he literally pointed at me and said "YOU'RE A FASCIST" in front of hundreds of people). gave'em the bowden answer and that was that.
ended it with good marks too, lel.

If you're stating facts and someone calls you racist ask them what the possibility of you being racist has to do with the facts being presented. Ask them if being racist somehow makes the facts less factual.

I don't deny it. When people call me racist, I just reply, "Yes."

feigning naivety and turning it around
>talk about how inner cities are shitholes
>das raciss
>how dare you assume its due to poc you bigot
instant 404

"don't care"

If someone resorts to calling you racist, they were never interested in debating you.
Just laugh and call them a chink or a nigger or a kike or some other race that they aren't.
They can't really get mad cos they aren't that race, and if they do, just ask them why they need to be a white saviour - are niggers too dumb and pathetic tofend for themselves? That's pretty bigoted!

That sorta shit. Just make the whole thing into an absurdity.

When you don't go around spouting your beliefs at people, the situation generally never comes up.

>newfag can't into 360 degrees

Just go ahead and make it 720 degrees and gtf away from us retarded leaf.

>blow it out your ass

>you're racist

Why yes I do enjoy racing. It's fun.

"why are you a pedophile?"

"Stop using racist as a synonym for insensitivity"

if I'm so racist then why do I have an asian gf?