Turks threaten to reignite Euro migration crisis

as a play to get into schengen

lmao the EU is so weak on border policy that other countries know they can openly bully them into doing what they want

bring on the collapse!

>Turkey has threatened to re-open the floodgates of mass migration to Europe unless Turkish nationals are granted visa-free travel to the European Union. The EU agreed to visa liberalization in a March 2016 EU-Turkey migrant deal in which Ankara pledged to stem the flow of migrants to Europe.

>"We are facing the biggest wave of migration in history. If we open the floodgates, no European government will be able to survive for more than six months. We advise them not to try our patience." — Turkish Interior Minister Süleyman Basedlu

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-31/turkey-threatens-reignite-european-migrant-crisis

Attached: 4DBC6183-5343-4624-93B7-4B6F6CFAAF5D.jpg (500x309, 34K)

kek
TURKED

Should open the bomb hatches in response

imagine not acting on terroristic threats to your nation from the one next door

Don't worry, western Europe will gladly take them all in

roached

sshhhh Turkey, don't give Swedes good ideas. they will gladly spread their buttholes

>Don't get into the EU
>Let them in because EU borders are extremely weak
>Get into the EU
>Let them in anyway because EU borders are extremely weak

Attached: 1516102998743.gif (244x280, 869K)

that is not very nice, eu is sending them tons of money to stop migration

The EU will give in immediately too, when all they really had to do is militarize the border to Turkey and stop all trade with Tureky, 80% of Turkey's trade is with the EU, they would be fucked hard.

and then they will come to eastern europe, FROM WESTERN EUROPE..

only matter of time,before they realize how cheap life is in eastern europe, you can do lots of shit with western europe kind of money there

The EU has a moral responsibility to take these people in and to stand up to Erdogan's rampant antisemitism.

he doesn't threat anyone. he just shares the reality. turkey holds millions of refugees from syria, pakistan, afghanistan etc and spends billions of dollars for these refugees.

eu should support turkey for their own good but instead of that they put sanctions on turkey couple days ago.

i believe turkey shouldn't hold the people and let them enter eu zone and actually support their movement.

please fucking do it, this shit is taking to long.

>billions of Merkel-Euros for these savages.
otherwise a correct statement

>eu should support turkey for their own good but instead of that they put sanctions on turkey couple days ago.
Everyone should come to their senses already and make these faggot refugees go back to their shitholes, sadly a far off dream in this clown world right now though

>i believe turkey shouldn't hold the people and let them enter eu zone and actually support their movement.
You know it probably would be for the best, that Interior Minister is right, about all the governments falling really fast, although I think Turkey is only doing this because their economy isn't doing so hot right now

>Turks threaten to reignite Euro migration crisis
> as a play to get into schengen
You realize how this makes no fucking sense. Right?

Attached: paddock.jpg (624x448, 16K)

EU “leaders” have zero balls when it comes to protecting the interest of EU citizens

the only thing that they have the balls to do are things that directly fuck over native european peoples

yo why does turkey gotta be so mean though. its not cute

>merkel money
eu gave 2 billion euros to turkey which is nothing. more than 100.000 (it was more than 200.000 hbefore) syrians live in camps, they have free education, free health care, they eat 3 times a day, free heating, free electricity, and they also get free money from goverment each month since 2011.

other 4 million syrians live in cities and they also have free healthcare, free education. they don't pay any taxes but if they get cancer, turkey pays thousands of dollars for their cancer treatment since 2011. according to turkish goverment, they've spend more than 35 billions usd for syrians.

and yet eu is bitching about turkey.

>and yet eu is bitching about turkey.
Nobody likes turkroaches. They don't want to see them, hear them, or smell them.

they have the upper hand in this deal, they know it’s win/win for them - either get visa-free travel or dump all those refugees into europe

either way it saves/makes them money and either way it islamifies europe further

EU doesn’t have the balls to call it out because acknowledging these facts is “giving in to the far right”

madlad

Attached: erdogann.jpg (960x720, 80K)

>liking
that's not how international relations work chav.

>Basedlu
Is he /ourguy/?

This. Turkey honestly doesnt have to do anythibg if theyre passing through.
Pigskins are ingrates

>Basedlu
Based

Attached: 1564638384712.png (553x549, 484K)

This would be a non-issue if we had real man in charge.

Attached: 1379781975515.jpg (777x596, 115K)

fucking BASED

More Muslim cock in European ass. Why does this sound surprising?

scary even by erdogan inner circle standards. But the PKK threat has gone down with him as the interior minister

Attached: EAekqbsW4AA4zXz.jpg (1200x800, 218K)

i just want to see a HAPPENING
a big collapse or something, you know?

Attached: CCD97545-6646-4129-8055-83121845018C.png (485x374, 233K)

>big collapse
unfortunately, no. but any threat from outside is effective for mobilizing those who are still passive.

Anyone bothered asking Saudi Arabia for a few euros to help their desprate Muslim brothers?

eu doesn't spend money because they are angel. they are trying to keep refugees in turkey. refugees don't go to saudi arabia anyway.

i hope turkey and greece agree to work together to send them straight to berlin
it could be the start if a prosperous greek-turk alliance

EU should liberate Constantinople and defend Europe at Bosporus.

>Turkish economy is in free fall.
>Threaten refugees again.
I don't know what roaches think. They'll just accelerate right wing governments coming into power and throwing out all shitskins and that includes turks.

based erdogan

>Turks threaten to reignite Euro migration crisis
Blackmailing, not gonna work with us lol

I can't even tell a Greek and a turk apart tbf

>EU is so weak on border policy that other countries
EU is not a country. Europe is not a country.

>reignite
It's still happening.

NGO shills: migration can't be stopped!
Also NGO shills: X country is blocking the migrants!

Attached: _20190724_165107.jpg (1080x801, 125K)

>German flag
>is a turkroach

I wish I was poetic enough to tell you exactly how much I hate you, but alas there are no words for my contempt.

Attached: AngryJohny5.jpg (450x400, 14K)

Not yet

It's just Turkey playing 666D Chess to try and create an immensely Islamic Europe to create a caliphate desu.

GET OUT OF EUROPE MUSLIM.

They should work together with the Balkans and make a beautiful forest of impaled invaders out of them.