Why should I, a non jew, follow a jewish religion...

Why should I, a non jew, follow a jewish religion? I agree with Catholicisms morals but i cant get over half the bible being about israel and the jews

Attached: 51-uH4S8vIL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LtF34MrsfI
youtube.com/watch?v=RbCVPkzE-WE
youtube.com/watch?v=9hiHV_Jtn0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You shouldn’t. Most christcucks today are niggers, spics and sea monkeys.

I know you both work for Shareblue, but do you two work in the same room?

Attached: Atheist Jewish Hebrews.jpg (800x731, 149K)

Dude. It’s not a Jewish religion. Any Jew would disgusted by the idea of God incarnating. The whole idea is blasphemous from a Jewish perspective. The only reason it happened is because of the First Ecumenical Council at Nicea which was, arguably, one of the bigger fuckups in Western history. As for the morals of Catholicism, original sin, corporeal mortification, and all that guilt are corrosive to. the soul.

Attached: 938B29C1-9E90-49F7-8443-1254FF20DBA8.jpg (1604x1168, 1.52M)

>It’s not a Jewish religion.
Let the popes speak,
"We are Semites spiritually." ( Pope Pius XI )
"Judaism is the father of Christianity and Jesus is our rabbi." ( Pope John Paul II )
"Inside every Christian is a Jew." ( Pope Francis )

how were they not the same jews?

All religion is stupid and backwards. No exceptions. You shouldn't follow any.

i actually read a book called "who is esau-edom" and the main topic of this book is to say ; Israel descendant of jacob ,the chosen people is the white christians and that the cursed people ,descend of edom are jews.

think whatever you want.

You’re going to take a bunch of Vatican II dickshits? Wait, why the fuck am I ever accepting the premise of that bullshit: popes aren’t Jews. They don’t get an opinion on what’s Jewish and what’s not. Want to ask somebody, go to the Rambam. Who, somewhat strangely, ruled that Jews could enter a mosque, but not a cathedral. Because the Trinity is an inherently poly-theistic doctrine.

Sadly it's what we have, that is what replaced and sent our previous culture and religion to the forgotten realm. So it's either that or nothing, your choice.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1564424605325.png (900x3186, 814K)

im open to christianity

Jews of today have no link to OT hebrews. Both racially (modern jews are Kazhars, meaning Turkish/Asian tribe) and religiously (modern jews follow the Talmud, which is a negation of the Torah)

Christianity isn't jewish. The first Christians were persecuted by both Roman and Jew.

As a matter of fact... the word Jew didn't even exist before the 16th century.

>Meme flag
>Kike
>The pope (LOL!)
Jews = Pharisee's. Also you're not a semite kike, you're a Khazarian turd.

Are you trying a new tactic today kike? I hope they're not paying you more than $8 an hour, you are bad at this.

What the fuck bullshit have you been reading? The Talmud is a codification of the Oral Law which happened after the temple was sacked in 72. The Torah makes no sense without the Oral Law. In fact, it specifically refers to things that are *only* found in the Oral Law; e.g.: “in the proper way” in reference to how to slaughter an animal. As for the Khazars, it really doesn’t fucking matter you mong. Even if your bullshit is true, the entire kingdom had an Orthodox conversion. That makes them as Jewish as Abraham.

Dammit, forgot: not to fucking mention the Sephardic Jews and the Mizrahi dumbass.

>Implying christians believe in the pope

not everyone you dont agree with is a jew, god you people are schizophrenic sometimes

yeah even when i was catholic i knew the pope was a heretic

The talmud is basically like the hadith for the muslims. That's where their true religion is. If you study the Talmud or read some books written by Hebrew scolars, you will see that the Talmud contradicts everything that's written in the Torah. For example, one of the commandments that Hebrews had to follow was not to murder, but Rabbis turned it into "youi can murder goyim because they are not human so its not really murder". Its full of stuff like this.

>a non jew
just because youve stopped using memeflags doesnt mean we cant spot you a mile a way

Attached: 1564651880806.jpg (684x1024, 166K)

Because the jews in the old testament are pure children of God, and the ones that remained jews instead of becoming Christian after the new testament are the "synagogue of Satan" as described by Jesus - those who claim to be God's chosen but serve evil.

Attached: tumblr_ph0uvyLr2z1s56683o1_400.png (400x519, 351K)

It is impossible for me to believe you aren't perfectly aware of the whole Khazar thing.

>if you're circumcised christ is of no use to you
Well shit. You know. A lot of people in church are fucking retards who are too lazy to read their book themselves. But who am i? Im no preacher. Go throw your money to this demon. This is why im against organized religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=9LtF34MrsfI

>christ will prosper you
Yeah. Christ. Not man.

I hope his plane crashes. Thats why god gave it to him.

Bullshit. That part you reference does not exist. And no, it does not contradict the Torah. The Oral Law explains and amplifies the Torah. Jews have a very different relationship with God than muslims or Christians. They argue and bargain with God. The best example, basically the opposite of the one you mention, was to put restrictions on capital punishments while still obeying God. The idea of killing people was anathema, so the Oral Law developed so it was hard to kill people for things like working on the Sabbath. First there had to be three witnesses, then they had to be warned, then they had to do it again — also with three witnesses — before a sentence could be passed. It was said that a court that put someone to death once in 70 years was a “bloody court”. This was because of reverence for life. Further, the Talmud evolves, but always in keeping with the Torah. For example, when a life is in the balance, modern scientific or medical understanding takes precedence. Even standing decisions, even by the Rambam, are subject to review if new knowledge comes to light. The Torah is treated as a blueprint for life, but the Talmud/Oral Law keeps it from becoming static or stifled.

>youre not supposed to worship money
Youre not supposed to worship man. Or his money.

>ITZ DA JOOZ

Attached: postcorrupt (4).jpg (500x500, 29K)

And thats your schtick. Have fun in hell.

I think the reason why God used Israel and the Hebrews (since Abraham) first, was purely happenstantial, maybe he just liked the idea of having his future capital on Earth in a city called Jerusalem ;) in a most central location, next to the mediterranean.

You gotta understand God's way of doing things, and that is that since God is holy and perfect, that is to say if he blessed someone or a thing to accomplish something, he will never back down from that promise and will keep working toward its end, until it is corrected to its full purpose and desired goal.
Same reason it was important to God to have Jesus come into the world from Abraham's decendants, tracing all the way back to Adam, in the most pure lineage that existed (since there was a lot of attempted corruption via the fallen angel offspring called Nephilim[see Genesis chapter 6]). It was continuation of his original command to give mankind dominion over the Earth. Through disobedience, some of that authority was relinquished to the devil, and it is restored now through Jesus' sacrifice.

What I mean is that God could have just as easily sent Jesus to resurrect and be killed as many times as he wanted to ad nauseum, until literally all people on Earth had heard from him personally, if he wanted to (no problem for God). That is not his character though. He came as the Son once, lived the most sinless and holy life possible, died and accomplished the removal of all sin for those who believe in Him from now on, demonstrated the healing and deliverance that is possible in His name and power of the Holy Spirit, and then ascended the right hand of the Father.
He could've just as easily come as "a" Son, born into every possible human tribe on Earth, but again, that is not characteristic of God. The rest is our job.

So what I'm trying to say is that although Jesus came as Hebrew, it is really to restore all of humanity back to that original purpose and spiritual inheritance that Adam could have had.

Listen to this man of god.
youtube.com/watch?v=RbCVPkzE-WE
>christian
>intellectual
They eat it up.

Speaking gibberish. Like he's actually saying something. Why didnt the room empty right then and there?

Fucking stupid. Get out of my house.

First of all, in order to perform your duty as a Hebrew you need a Temple, a priesthood and a sacrifice to make to God in the Temple, in order to be absolved of your sins.
In 70AD the Temple was destroyed and the Hebrews couldn't follow their religion anymore, in 120AD, after Jerusalem was totally destroyed by the Romans, some Pharisees asked the Roman General if he could build a school and thats when Synagogue Judaism was born and the Talmud was first codified in 300AD.
You literally can't follow the Moses religion anymore because you don't have a Temple.

If hes a preacher im a god. He claims he made a tornado disappear. Well i make earthquakes bitch.

You're hiding behind a meme flag aren't you Shekelstein Edelberg?

>I agree with Catholicisms morals
Which ones? That wealth and hard work are evil and poverty is a virtue? That strength is the work of the devil and weakness and passivity are holy?
There is no "good teaching" in Christianity, it's all Jewish garbage.
Yeah, but that bullshit is just lies

>Jesus was a white Rabbi
>Jesus taught in white synagogues on the sabbath
>Jesus' foreskin was amputated by a white mohel
>Aramaic is a white man's language
>Hebrew is a white man's language
>the Holy Prepuce is a mystical white treasure
>White man Abraham impregnated his half sister
>white man Lott impregnated his own 2 daughters
>your son's bloody foreskin can protect you from the wrath of white god Yahweh
>amputating a baby's foreskin is a traditional white man's ritual
>Egyptian children were killed by righteous white god Yahweh during white Passover
>10 white people were killed by evil Satan
>all life on earth was killed by righteous white god Yahweh except for white man Noah
>Ex-Pharisee Saul Of Tarsus was a white man
>white Ex-Pharisee Saul Of Tarsus amputated St. Timothy's white foreskin so he could spread the word of white Rabbi Jesus
>Jesus celebrated white Passover
>Tribe of Judah was white
>Judeans were white
>12 tribes of Israel were white
>Israel is the white man's holyland
>the Holy Prepuce is a mystical white treasure
>Jesus' mom was a white virgin
>all of the apostles were circumcised white men
>whitest way to win a kings daughter's hand in marriage is to give him the foreskins of 200 Philistines

Screencap this so that the wisdom of the christians of Jow Forums is never forgotten.

Attached: White Hebrew Israelite.jpg (500x500, 113K)

Bullshit. What you’re talking about is the change to Rabbinic Judaism because the temple was destroyed. Otherwise Judaism would’ve died out.

Look at the reactions on the crowds face. Like what the fuck. And the camera cuts to him so you cant see it.

Hiding my balls fuckhead. I know this much because I almost converted. Ultimately, there were a few rulings I couldn’t accept, so I didn’t. Now fuck off.

>Khazar thing.
disinfo

Their DNA tests sat 80% Italian mutt. Judah-ism and the Talmud was made 100s of years after Yeshua in Rome (chosen status).

Attached: itialin.jpg (474x632, 50K)

>Why should I, a non jew, follow a jewish religion?
You shouldn't. Be a Christian instead.

Attached: Saints on Jews.jpg (838x1024, 220K)

Theres a fat woman in the background whos putting something in a bag and she realizes hes speaking gibberish and looks up really fast like what the fuck?

Jesus was the last roman demigod. Christianity, the helenization of roman palestine. The religion was jewed by talmudic jews in the 500ad babylonian exile

Christ was a jew through and through. He read Torah, taught in the synagogues, was circumcised, observed the sabbath and Passover.
Christianity is complete Jewish shit. Just because it's a Jewish offshoot cult doesn't make it not Jewish.

Note that 90% of the Christian replies in this thread are simply them denying the Jews had any hand in their religion, effectively meaning they've never once read the alleged holy book they purport to believe in.

Attached: Yeshua loves drag shows.jpg (773x713, 136K)

why do you want to first of all

>The religion was jewed by talmudic jews in the 500ad babylonian exile
DISINFO

Their DNA tests say 80% Italian mutt. Judah-ism and the Talmud was made 100s of years after Yeshua, in Rome (chosen status).

They literally did genetic testing, Jews are jews. what do you think the Jews were Nordic or something in the Bible

>Note that 90% of the Christian replies in this thread are simply them denying the Jews had any hand in their religion, effectively meaning they've never once read the alleged holy book they purport to believe in.
Christianity created Judah-ism
Their DNA tests say 80% Italian mutt. Judah-ism and the Talmud was made 100s of years after Yeshua, in Rome (chosen status).

>They literally did genetic testing, Jews are jews.

His sermons are void of anything even remotely religious. Its just a bunch of buzzwords with some patriotism sprinkles.

>patriotism
triggered

>imagine thinking there is any continuity between todays Germanic-Slavs and Ancient Jews

Hes a fake patriot is my point. Just like hes a fake christian.

Before Nicea, there were many Jewish “Christian” congregations. Basically, he was looked at as a revolutionary that would free Israel. After Nicea, the Pauline sect took over. A bunch of Roman Greeks and that couldn’t read Hebrew for shit so they ended up smooshing a bunch of incompatible shit together and couldn’t tell the difference. This is why the Dead Sea Scrolls (from Qumran) caused so much trouble. The Roman Church went to a lot of trouble to define the Canon and those scrolls fucked up the narrative almost 2000 years later.

>Ancient Jews
Palestinians

Im not against patriotism. Im against him using it and jesus for money.

>doesn't perform the blood sacrifices
>no temple
>no tabernacle
>jewish as Abraham
ayy shalom

Common lie/excuse. Jews never died out and interbred with Europeans, meaning there's an unbroken lineage from before Rabbi Yeshua's time that still continues to this day. Jews still believed in the Torah which also predated Rabbi Yeshua and Abraham is considered by both Jews and Christians to be the first Jew, and he definitely predates Rabbi Yeshua. Rabbi Yeshua is also repeatedly called "rabbi" over and over throughout the NT, which is a Jewish religious title for someone who teaches Jewish law (aka Torah) to Jews in Jewish synagogues.

Rabbi Yeshua was a Jew and modern Jews are the same people as the old Jews. You cannot erase the Jews from your Jewish religion, sorry.

Attached: BASED BLACK christians.jpg (398x571, 38K)

Hes no better than the guy who sold jesus out for 20 pieces of silver.

Okay Christians, going along with your fantasy that Christianity is not a Jewish-derived religion, you still have to convince people that there is only one higher being, which is Yahweh, and that he reincarnated as Yeshua. Why should I believe this instead of any other religion?

Attached: laughingdemons.jpg (155x153, 6K)

But by all means. Give him your fucking money.

>Jews never died out
Palestinians

Ashkanazi DNA tests say 80% Italian mutt. Judah-ism and the Talmud was made 100s of years after Yeshua, in Rome (chosen status).

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x355, 19K)

We should all start worshiping Odin again.

>Okay Christians, going along with your fantasy that Christianity is not a Jewish-derived religion
Palestinians

Ashkanazi DNA tests say 80% Italian mutt. Judah-ism and the Talmud was made 100s of years after Yeshua, in Rome (chosen status).

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x643, 55K)

Your reply was meaningless but thanks for agreeing Jews never died out. So this meme about "Jews of today aren't the Jews of the bible!" is just another lie.

this dude is every megachurch cultist, pedophile priest, and apologist nutjob

if you just speak with authority and talk a big game from the pulpit, you can throw genuine shit at christcucks and they'll eat it off the floor while thanking you for the privilege

christcucks are so fucking gullible that they will give you their money, their children, and their labor if you just thump a bible and flex on them like a charismatic asshole

i have never met a group of people as stupid as christcucks, and they are so fucking easy to trick that i almost pity them

Oy vey not muh trve Christianity, th-the Vatican is different n-now

about jews : no jews is from original jews (or maybe not really more than 10%) because they have interbred everywhere they went.
the fact that judaism pass by the mother is that like that they can interbred but the little product of this interbreeding would still be a jew ,but it's still race mixing.
but if the dad is jew he has to have a jewish woman to have jewish childrens...
and we have so much fucking example or interbreeding after WWII that a lot of them cannot even say they're jew and can be orginate from hebrews.

I do pity them. Theyre one step away from following jim jones.

A bunch of lonely people who put all their hope in a religious cult.

Just for a sense of community. Of belonging. Its sad.

That’s what happens when you get your religious education from a group of wannabe brownshirts from Idaho.

Its not a fantasy. Its a historical fact backed up by archeology and science. Jews push for the "muh we have the same race as abraham" because this is the only way they can get moral rights to occupy Palestine.
Everyone with half a brain knows that jews are a Kazhar/Asian race that went on to intermix with Europeans. They have no racial link with OT Hebrews.
Their religion is also based on a book written in 300AD, so Judaism is younger than Christianity.

Ideally. I've read the entire bible. Yahweh is a made-up blood cult that smashed Midian and Canaanite paganism together to create a death-hungry tyrant who hated everyone that wasn't Jewish and threatens to torture you for all eternity if you don't worship him like a slave.

I also read the Norse texts and the worst Odin did was drink a lot and tell women to shut the fuck up. 90% of the Havamal is just him giving worldly advice and tips on how to grow and maintain healthy relationships. Much more applicable to the world than a cosmic demon demanding baby sacrifices like Yahweh.

>Palestinians
They are descendents of the Rashidun Caliphate invaders, they are NOT related to ancient jews.

Attached: fBNMnws.jpg (874x640, 78K)

Yeah I'm sure you understand exactly what God meant by everything that happened.

Catholicism and Protestantism has been changing for centuries you mong. The closest you can get to the original is Orthodox.

You literally can't follow the old covenant with God. You don't have a religion anymore. Your new religion is man-made just like all other religions that are not Christianity.

>doesn't know he can become a jew through formal conversion.

Bull-fucking-shit. Anyone who accepts the Covenant and undergoes an Orthodox conversion is a Jew and is eligible for the Right of Return. There’s no such thing as a “Palestinian”. They were residents of Trans-Jordan and before that the Ottoman Empire. In the first case, Trans-Jordan has to suck it up for being dicks. As for the former Ottoman Empire, the Jewish Agency paid cold hard cash for the land.

Jews are from Israel, where is Israel? The middle East, therefore, Jews are from the middle East
>Looks at map
>Checks out
You brainlets know there are more Jews than just khazars right?

Who the fuck is “you” dickhead? I don’t have one. But you’ve got to be a special kind of stupid to think that Christianity (ca 300) is older than Rabbinic Judaism (72).

Someone should make a documentary about this guy and title it “a step away from jonestown”

Read your bible, Cuck.

Your future monotheist religion.
>youtube.com/watch?v=9hiHV_Jtn0Y

Attached: image.png (534x836, 92K)

Right, sure, but I didn't ask about your Jewish racial theories. I asked about your faithful commitment to Yahweh and Yeshua. Why be so sure of a deity whose history is known to be polytheistic and non-Abrahamic in nature, contradicting modern Christian beliefs?

I'm not an atheist, but I am not convinced by Semitic desert tales of EL and Yahweh.

Attached: 1453736086675.png (466x492, 137K)

We're talking from an ethnic and racial point of view since jews make "jewish blood" to be part of their religion and claims of "chosen people". The modern jew has no link whatsoever to OT jews and this has been confirmed by the genome project.
Palestine was the name given by the romans to that part of the land.
The jews didn't pay shit, they struck a deal with Britain to get that part of the land during WWI. The jews would get USA involved to fight against the Germans and the Brits would give up Palestine. Its called the Balfour declaration.

That's what you get when you let your heart win
Woaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

So somebody else on Jow Forums has done some reading. Thank fuck. I thought I was one of the only ones who knew about the origins of this Yahweh blood cult.

(((They))) don't have a temple.

Attached: image.jpg (561x650, 75K)

At least jim jones put his followers out of their misery. This guys gonna feed off it for eternity. I wonder how many of his followers sold all their belongings and gave the money to him.

There is no such thing as Rabbinic Judaism. That's a modern concept. The Hebrews used to follow the Torah and the Torah said that they need a Temple, a priesthood and a sacrifice in order to follow their religion. Since 70AD, they didn't have any of those things, so they made up their religion based on the Talmud which was codified in 300AD. That's a man-made religion by Pharisees and other Babylonian cultists.

Orthodox let's fags in, basically it's over for Christians, also, can we just mention for a second that a man in love with a man is literal homosexuality
>How do Christians cope?

Yes and the Israelites were patrilineal.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1077, 324K)