Happening in Seattle?

Multiple high speed fighter jet flyovers in last 15 mins, up to I think 6 now. Anyone know what's up?

Attached: iu.gif (320x213, 584K)

Qtards being sent to FEMA camps.

Another one just happened

Seattle just flew over my house

It's a Blue Angels display

Jesus, and another one, they're low and fast. WTF?

Training exercises. They conduct a ton of training in the puget sound area.

Lel Qtards are mostly senile boomers and sub 80IQ brainlet zoomers. Nothing needs be done with those rejects.

Happens every spring in the mountains of NC. Probably training or drills of some sort.

This desu. Blue angels freak me out every summer because I forget about them.

They don't normally operate over civilian population unless something's gone wrong. Whidbey Island operates Growlers but they always operate off the Coast. Can always tell when they're training because GPS goes absolutely berserk.

Looks like Blue Angels are in town. Nevermind

Noticed this in Portland, but it's not highly unusual, as they were flying esst which is where they typically train.

Try fly over all the time. Saw 4 this morning, as usual, heading east from Portland. They were flying slow, it's if they're running fast and loud over a city, is when I'd pay attention.

I'm on the border with Washington state
and heard a bunch of weird shit outside
about 30 minutes ago.

AYYYY

It IS happening. Die fags.

They do need to be quarantined

Destroy the northwest kill all liberal scum yaaaaa

Canada....
Soon

Friendly reminder - nothing ever happens.
Reminding concluded. Have a good day, citizen.

Budgets approved, gas to burn, pictures to take

Russian bombers probably flew too close or something like that. They do this all the time to check response time etc

Its the Blue Angles. They do this every fucking year for the Seafair airshow. It's a little unsettling but has been literally going on for 25+ years at the end of July/beginning of August.