Give me a quick rundown on Vermont. I know it's the whitest state but is heavily Democratic...

Give me a quick rundown on Vermont. I know it's the whitest state but is heavily Democratic. What about moving to Vermont?

Attached: vermontmap.jpg (928x696, 175K)

once great state ruined by hippies and faggots cucking to anything and everything they can

How are the taxes and job opportunities?

Bump
Any Vermont anons here?

>Jobs
Are you a healthcare professional?

Western Massachusetts here, you better be independently wealthy, not many jobs in VT from what I hear.

never been there. but i heard vermont has good skiing.

Consider moving to New Hampshire instead. Right next door, but it’s full of libertarians and much less left wing.

Some of the highest taxes in the country

They tax your fucking Social Security, and the roads and schools aren’t even any better to show for it.

Maine is whiter but it has more lobsters and dude weed

New Hampshire is just a objectively better version of Vermont, just go there. Still in the top three whitest and low taxes across the board (except property supposedly but I'm not certain)
I'm hoping to move there sometime within the next year or so. I fucking hate my homestate.

Styx lives there.

There's no big cities in Vermont. Their biggest city has 50k total. The economy isn't that good too. If you don't have a job lined up for you you'll be making low wages working in tourism. If you can land a job in the public sector than you can make a good life for yourself no doubt. Also don't go there if you're under the age of 30 or are unmarried. Dating there is painful and there's not much for a young man to do in Vermont.

Go there a few times a year to snowboard.

People are fat and the houses are more dilapidated than the Canadian side. Also, cops ticket for minor infractions where on the other side of the border you can do 30km over just fine.

Burlington is nice, but quiet.

Try CT, you will learn quick what high taxes really mean. It's a liberal shit hole.

The Jew is prempitvely striking at Northern US states with Afroghoul legions straight from Somalia ,/ Congo .

If you're hoping to run away to Eden rather than fighting for it, I have some bad news user...

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

>not much for a young man to do
Sure there is. A bunch of fucking lesbians.

The hippies and faggots were always there.

I doubt you are from Vermont, let alone American

I'm a Vermonter too, and he's right.

Why are you so liberal if you are so rural?

Lack of exposure to brown ghouls

How is Wyoming? Is it also lost?

The economy is dependent on pork barrel spending programs.

It's expensive

There's nothing to talk about as far as Wyoming goes. It has 500k people. It's just a bunch of land.

Those Northern New England states exist to drain the wealth of retired Massholes and retired New Yorkers through taxes. It's not a good place for anybody under the age of 40.

Computer scientist with a Msc

>more lobsters
How much does a lobster meal cost in Maine?

So reading the thread my conclusion is that New Hampshire and Maine are better than Vermont?

Its mostly cold desert. Think khazakhstan type weather. I cant imagine it could support a large population

There are no niggers, and the people of Vermont are the descendants of the puritans, who turned into the progressives we know and hate today. [spoilers]Read Moldbug[spoilers]

Spoons clanking in the distance

I like in Western Massachusetts about a 45 minutes from VT. If you have a good job there it's not a bad place to live.

New Hampshire is significantly better in my opinion. If you're looking at Southern VT, just move to Southern NH instead. You're right down Rt 9 from VT if you aspire to go there, but taxes and land are better.

If you're an outdoorsman like me, VT has a ton to offer, but, it's just a hop away from NH

Also I should note I've worked in both. But being a MA resident it didnt make a difference

Yes. High taxes, expensive housing, ridiculous vehicle inspection criteria, and not many job opportunities. But natural beauty is abundant.

Vermont=clank land

Vermont is pretty cool, but it's cold and not many decent jobs. It's great if you're an entrepreneur or have a skilled trade (plumbing, electricity, cars, etc.)

I don't think I've seen Sri Lanka here before.

here is your qrd
stay away
the end

Is it the closest example the US has of an ethnostate.

We're getting more niggers in Vermont every year. I've seen more in the past couple years than I did in the previous forty years combined. Between the niggers and the flatlanders, Vermont is quickly losing its unique character.

why would you read some cringey Gen x pseudo-intellectual? The Puritan to progressive idea isn’t new and has existed in American sociology for a long time

Identical policies to California, but the demographics keep it from being a shithole. Living in New Hampshire is probably the best of both worlds as far as having reasonable demographics and state laws that aren’t retarded.

I dunno about VT, but NH is fucked beyond belief by opioids in the bigger cities, so anyone who wants to move here should stick to small towns

>t. Lived in Berlin until last year

NH does have better laws and taxes, but the majority of the state that has Jobs is basically an overcrowded shit hole just like Massachusetts. Maine is about the same, once you go north of Portland there is no jobs. VT on the other hand has a fair amount of jobs centered around Burlington which is next to Lake Champlain and the mountains. Yes there are a large amount of crazy liberals, but there are a significant amount of conservative/nationalists in rural areas. I’d say in terms of ability to make money and quality of life VT is probably the best option. I live in Massachusetts by the way, I’ve planned this out thoroughly. I’m a diesel mechanic apprentice, once I have 3 years under my belt I’m moving outside of Williston.

Maine is a far better choice. Just stay from Portland

I live in Vermont. Lots of white people. Very clean and green. Few homeless but they are growing. Few niggers but they are growing, but mostly in the cities, and lots in the shit parts. Fucking nigger refugees started flooding in. It's overall a great place to live but not cheap. The high cost of living and limited housing keeps niggers from moving in for the most part. Love the gun rights here, but progressives started taking over and fucking that up. Old population of eternal boomers with Boomer politics. Need based right wing whites to mass migrate here.

fucking mill.

Grew up on the NY VT border. Can confirm it's a shithole that never changes. Basically a bunch of farmland that got subsidized not to work and now it's a lot of low wage faggotry

Pros.
90%+ white
White picket fence living. Community.
No crime.
Clean. Clean tap water. Fresh air. Most trees.
Lots of outdoor activities.
Lots of guns.
Constitutional carry.
Libertarians to send down altright pipeline. I know many who have.
On of highest iq states.
Not progressive. Not commie. This despite appearance due to Bernie Sanders.

Cons.
High cost of living. But pro too because less nigs.
Limited housing. Houses cost a lot. But pro limits nigs also.
Recent progressive appearance. Mostly in Burlington and Montpelier. Our cities. The ones with the most political power and wealth.
Progressive policies of late. Ironically some of these these increase cost of living or otherwise discourage nigs and homeless.
Few jobs. State is largest employer.
Largest constituency is boomers.

Is there a good income tax calculator for each state? So I can see how many money I get per month after taxes?