How did NASA livestream this from 240,000 miles away on the moon, using 1960s technology?

How did NASA livestream this from 240,000 miles away on the moon, using 1960s technology?

Attached: takeoff.webm (320x240, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLyJ9FHDO-c
youtu.be/Ac47IgC39m8
youtube.com/watch?v=VhUGNaLgDJ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_1
reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The camera was run remotely, and the guy running it from NASA literally had to GUESS when to signal the camera to tilt up because of the 6 second delay. He did pretty well.

TLDR: There's this shit called radio.

RF waves aren't really that crazy or futuristic

You'd be surprised what you can accomplish if you take your meds

Attached: 1544195053442.jpg (920x920, 241K)

FPBP
op is a faggot
/thread

I always wondered how they talked to Nixon on the phone in real time with no delay.
youtube.com/watch?v=VLyJ9FHDO-c

No.
Space may be the final frontier, but it's filmed in a Hollywood basement.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 289K)

They used Bluetooth wireless connection and controlled it from the rover during takeoff.
Stupid goyim.

>NASA literally had to GUESS when to signal the camera to tilt up because of the 6 second delay
>guess
>6 secs delay

It’s a 1.3 second delay (2.6sec roundtrip) and it was not a guess. The astronauts would signal them when they would push the takeoff button.

Also, they had screwed up previously trying to remotely film the takeoff.

what I dont understand is how is that a space ship
Its made of tin foil and cardboard

>no delay
You borderline retard, Nixon couldn't finish his sentences because he wasn't used to the delay on his own voice.

That's exactly what a spaceshit is.

ONLY DESIGNED FOR USE IN SPACE. The other vehicle attached to that thing was part aircraft, part spacecraft, part watercraft, because it was the pointy part of the very front end of the rocket during launch, and the part they landed in the water in at the end.

Attached: Apollo_CSM_lunar_orbit.jpg (1140x904, 382K)

imagine being so stupid that you think a transmission from the moon would actually reach earth.

you stupid nigger, i have bad cell phone reception getting on a train. you think a single little radio would be able to overcome 238k miles with no satellite in place in the moons orbit to piggyback that carrier, to also overcome atmospheric conditions on earth, where basic satellite tv goes blocky and shit the second a rain cloud goes by?

you are a fucking imbecile who doesn't understand telecommunications, and we never went to the moon.

>people unironically think this went to the moon.

people are retarded, it's clearly a stage prop. this thing would never be space worthy. and yes, this is an actual pic of the LEM from nasa. it's clearly made out of pvc piping, roofing material, and scotch tape.

Attached: 1498688442549.jpg (2349x2373, 435K)

do you really think this bunch of horseshit was on the moon? its fucking reynolds wrap and plastic.

Attached: 1517703364683.jpg (914x532, 110K)

>livestream
Braodcast you fucking RETARD

Attached: 1564188870020.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

Because electromagnetic radiation is 1920s technology.

Attached: ChocolateBananas.jpg (1078x1110, 152K)

are you a nigger? Fucking black imbeciles, you don't deserve to be called Americans, you don't have brains to grasp technology

>you are a fucking imbecile who doesn't understand telecommunications, and we never went to the moon.

N

Attached: N.jpg (660x315, 32K)

We went to the moon but the broadcast footage was faked propoganda by Stanley Kubrick

It's truly absurd to see into the mind of someone who can only understand the lowest-hanging fruit in these pictures.

I suppose you know of a super-lightweight material that could also stop a large iron meteoroid from punching through it. That's what they should have used.

it doesnt had to be very armored or any shit, because it was inside the rocket, then during the landing astronauts were standing in their spacesuits, the Eagle was just a very very light cabin with an engine, it could be even without the roof and it would wor

>broadcast a signal 200k miles away with car batteries
yea okay retard

They didnt have H1B Visa recipients fucking up the progress of their tech. That's how.

Hey Nigger, welcome to Science 101- Space is a vacuum.

Attached: 1564623058410.jpg (500x375, 50K)

>the moon is 1/6 gravity
>suddenly the lem must be ultralight, for some reason

no, it didn't need to be ultralight. it just needed to look good on camera, that's why it is an obvious prop and completely non-functional.

Attached: 1484710648807.jpg (732x725, 164K)

they never were on the moon- its made in a hollywood basement idiot

That’s such bullshit.
The docking section is where the control panel is.
And it opens inward.

Attached: B5ADA0C4-CCE0-4CB5-9BBA-136C407681EA.gif (500x250, 500K)

Time travel

it need to be light, because of the rocket (heavier=need bigger rocket and fuel=need money), not because the moon gravity you dumb nigger

Reminder that nomooners and flat earthers are just Islamists that are buttblasted their retarded prophet thought the earth was flat and can't COPE with reality

rofl get fucked muslims

>what is the pulsar dispersion measure of radio waves.

neck yourselves, you illiterate faggots.

Attached: Growth-rate-of-the-dispersion-relation-of-a-radio-wave-top-equation-generated-by-an.png (850x334, 81K)

>then during the landing astronauts were standing in their spacesuits

Attached: 2D37B792-BB42-4A0C-B011-8FD954E96F95.jpg (1000x1000, 141K)

You're disingenuous.

Attached: That's Bullshit.jpg (280x280, 21K)

The hatch opened out, and I don't know what you meant by the rest of that.

you're talking science and math to people who spend their day debating what anime is redpilled and which twitter user is their guy. i applaud your efforts but i fear it may have fallen on deaf ears.

it was to little time to be bad for a human, the problem is only when we have an explosion on the sun >then your pic related is happening
but luckly then were no sun explosions

have you even done the calculations on radiation in space?

From the van alen radiation belts?

Transit times?

What kind of shielding the spacecraft hull would provide?

Attenuation?

Anything like that?

We went to the moon, dude, just accept it.

oh yes, you mean the rocket on the bottom that for some reason left no blast crater on the ground, no dust on the landing gear bullshit, and didn't disturb a single thing, yet fake footprints are prevalent?

tell me more, nasashill.

Attached: 1517702991649.jpg (2349x2362, 856K)

but the atmosphere isnt queernuts

prove me wrong and prove how what would be the equivalent to a 1 watt cell phone carrying a signal to a rotating earth 238k away and somehow could make this connection and maintain constant contact.

i'll wait.

>The hatch opened out
No it didn’t
>youtu.be/Ac47IgC39m8

Attached: B31E26F3-9059-4366-B2BA-7AE26CC7F0A6.gif (374x352, 1.17M)

no i mean the Saturn V
shut up nigger, y o u a r e w r o n g

>are you a nigger
that escalated quickly

How did that thing get back through earths atmosphere?

oh, I'll be right back- I have to throw away my radio since I now know it won't work anymore.

>no blast crater
Yeah, except the 100-meter bright circle where all of the upper dust had been winnowed away, and Neil commented on there being no crater as soon as he stepped out.

>How did that thing get back through earths atmosphere?
dear fuck

It was calculated, not a guess. It did take him a couple tries (Apollo 15, 16) before getting it just right on 17 though.

that on the bottom is a rocket engine not a rocket

youtube.com/watch?v=VhUGNaLgDJ8

Attached: apollo lem.jpg (2752x2143, 432K)

they came back in the second module, they had on e module for the flight and one for the landing, its soo hard for you too understand?

i know, it's always the case when these threads show up. for some reason people want to be willfully ignorant of this obvious deception. they don't want to believe they've been lied to they're whole life, it makes them feel stupid that they didn't see it before. then there's the people who see this nonsesne as some kind of accomplishment for the USA (most of which were not even alive when this was supposed to have happened), and they don't want to lose this sense of false pride they have for it. i don't expect anyone to be a math, science, telecommunication, or physics major. but holy shit, to think we went to the moon with 1969 tech is absolutely absurd.

>Before the [Apollo 1] fire, the Apollo astronauts had recommended changing the design to an outward-opening hatch, and this was already slated for inclusion in the Block II command module design.
>Block II had already been planned to use a completely redesigned hatch which opened outward, and could be opened in less than five seconds.[62] Concerns of accidental opening were addressed by using a cartridge of pressurized nitrogen to drive the release mechanism in an emergency, instead of the explosive bolts used on Project Mercury.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_1

>than

>it just needed to look good on camera, that's why it is an obvious prop
Can't you see the obvious contradiction in this sentence? If it's a prop that the government would need to look as realistic as possible, then why would the end result be an "obvious" prop?

Attached: 23329.jpg (680x491, 41K)

with a 2.5 second delay (1.25 each direction) like they do today

> you are a fucking imbecile who doesn't understand telecommunications
> thinks cell phones and radios are the same thing
You a nigger. This is why you don't belong with white people.

>for some reason people want to be willfully ignorant of this obvious deception.

you mean the koran?

you did it! I knew we lived on a flying space pancake the whole time.

Imagine if we stopped funding pointless space missions. Maybe then we could actually start fixing shit on earth.

Why does it jiggle on a string?

Attached: Lambright1933_v_ ZionistischesEntfernungsteam.jpg (1055x1002, 187K)

What a weak excuse. You can't see that in the picture. Now try explaining how the 30,000 tapes with the telemetry of the mission went missing without anyone knowing anything. NASA just misplaced a full warehouse with the data of the most important thing they allegedly did. Suspicious AF.

3 second delay, btw middle schoolers know the speed of light. Its extraordinarily sad that your clueless to this. Dont reproduce plz humanity needs a forward march with whites.

It's bags of concrete.

Why would you put gold fucking foil on the tires of your car?

Attached: FeetNoDust_v2.jpg (895x904, 218K)

>t. gibsmedat nigger

Attached: el ogro.jpg (319x400, 29K)

sorry kielbasa, we're talking about the moon landing and how it couldn't happen, not the ship that allegedly got them there.

this is an obvious lie. that rocket had over 10,000 lbs of thrust. it would have left a hole bigger than the lem itself. don't be fucking stupid and learn something about propulsion before you say something stupid like that again.

Dis nigga a troll

There's little to no dust on the lander because there's no atmosphere to make the dust billow up into a cloud. Every loose particle was blasted away on a ballistic trajectory by the engine exhaust.
The LEM also cut engine once the contact probes touched and then fell the last meter or two. The long poles sticking out from under the feet are the bent contact probes.

Also moon dust is extremely coarse and likes to stick to itself and other things. It's kind of comparable to wet sand versus dry sand.

This looks so fake...

Sorry, haven't really looked into it. It's so fucking boring, it's like trying to read about how the first Loom was created or something.

>it would have left a hole bigger than the lem itself
It's almost like the surface of the moon has a layer of solid rock underneath the topmost dust or something...

Why do we need movie tracks for the moon?

Attached: 1559804222994.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Alright, how about we do some induction logic then.
>US naver had the technology to land on the moon
Then:
Does this means that ALL of the Apollo mission landings were fake?
Does that make Voyager 1 and 2 fake too?
And all the data from space telescopes in the past century is just made up too?

whoops, we 'accidentally erased' all these nasa moon tapes. nothing to see anyway, right?

reuters.com/article/us-nasa-tapes/moon-landing-tapes-got-erased-nasa-admits-idUSTRE56F5MK20090716 how very convenient for nasa.

Attached: NASA-Tape-Image-2.jpg (1000x750, 70K)

if religious freaks wouldn't go out and kill everything in sight because they were finally told their book of lies is nothing more than a tool to control the mentally and emotionally weak zombie, then MAYBE we could have some actual discussions about life space and much more

Aryan science got us to the moon, stop denying it

are you aware that radio waves travel atlight speed?
0,8 second delay for travel and 5,2 for processing.
turbines are disabled dozens of metres before hitting the ground
Human X-Ray dosages are much more concentrated than the dispersed solar emmisions. And even so X-Rays are only harmful after long exposures. Shuttles are coated and they only walked on the moons a few minutes at a time.
What is it supposed to be made of? Helium Alloys? Augmented Nanotubes? It was the 60's, and it worked.
Good aerodynamics and inclination. Jumping on water is more painful when you hit your belly than head-first.
Gold is the most unreactive pure element we have at our disposal. Not reacting to lunar soil is, at least, reccomended, for a spaceship that intents to come back

>inb4 Van Allen radiation
Pic related. The Van Allen Belt's protonic field won't pierce more than a few milimetres in most regions. Only in the regions where the flux gets bigger than 100 MeV (10^8 eV, on the middle fo the chart) it becomes possible for significant piercing to happen.
And even so, Outer-Atmospheric Rockets always have free electrons roaming through their surface to slow down protonic collisions.
Glad to help. Feel free to bombarb me with more tinfoil shit. You idiots converted some of my family so now I have to argue for this shit every single dinner.

Attached: Ap8-omni-0.100MeV.png (800x597, 78K)

Those Chinese spies took a little too much of your mind's elation it seems

Attached: 745.jpg (600x600, 32K)

KeK

Attached: 1935CD22-F88D-41A3-89A2-D35275D0076C.png (832x536, 70K)

I'm not a geologist, but ask the geologist who was there and saw it
>Fig. 10.4. The Apollo 17 landing site as shown in a recent image taken by the Lunar Reconnaisance Orbitor Camera (LROC). The dark tracks in the image, also visible in the foreground of Fig. 10.3, resulted from Descent Engine effluents winnowing dark fine dust from less dark fragments at the surface of the regolith. Our walking and disturbance by Rover (LRV) wheels subsequently exposed the deeper, dark material.

Attached: Fig11_M168000580R_lbl.jpg (1000x562, 188K)

white men and actual nazis ran the whole show so pretty much anything was possible

Can you beleive the nimrods who did this and forgot to did a whole, or to do a test and see what landing a rocket does to soil. We common folk just think it will blast the fuck out of it, but we do we know.

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 6.15.57 AM.png (698x510, 236K)

Stanley Kubrick

how would you know how the dust would react on the moon, have you been there? there is no atmosphere and the gravity is weak, its not like here on Earth

There were lots of reasons, to stop contamination and getting the ship dirty. The astronauts had to stay in quarantine for a little bit after getting back out of fear of some sort of contamination. Also Earth dust/rocks are the same as the Moon so of course it looks similar to things we find on Earth.

because ultra low resolution black and white tv cameras don't reveal any of the glaring inconsistencies of the pictures. that is why there are so few images that show the obvious faults. they were never supposed to be in civilian hands, all images ever released in print and otherwise have always been those pristine perfect shots. the close up pics of the LEM showing it's made out of pure garbage aren't touted around.

Attached: 1517710013355.jpg (2340x2369, 776K)

Attached: F3B6A8DD-C173-4F7F-973A-6D3F0B37C2E5.jpg (446x290, 83K)

>How did NASA livestream this from 240,000 miles away on the moon, using 1960s technology?

1. It wasn't a livestream, the video had to pass through so many process it couldn't really be called "live"

2. Radio signals you massive retard

>the jewish popsci bitch in this youtube video I watched is a source, however

No stars
No constellations just a black background filmed in the desert.

>this is an obvious lie. that rocket had over 10,000 lbs of thrust.

You're one shit eating troll, you know.

Attached: download.png (224x225, 4K)

a cell phone IS a radio, you insipid twit.

>you think a single little radio would be able to overcome 238k miles with no satellite in place in the moons orbit to piggyback that carrier, to also overcome atmospheric conditions on earth, where basic satellite tv goes blocky and shit the second a rain cloud goes by?

Yes, because the radio signal receiver was a dish bigger than your fucking house

>no stars

What is exposure, you fucking idiot

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

was filmed in a desert, americans are so dumb they actually fall for this shit
Someone just nuke my country already

it was a live feed from one of the movie studios in universal studios in CA, directed by Stanley Kubrick.

I was showing you something that a normie would understand, normie

They made a new suit without the potective shielding, in order to take a fucking x-ray image at all.

Attached: hurrrrrrr.jpg (208x326, 10K)