Powerful message, makes you think

powerful message, makes you think...

Attached: kartsa.png (394x484, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/356768/irish-independant-africa-giving-nothing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Came for the art, stayed for the flag.

Came in your mom. She produced you, a fag.

It's not often Jow Forumsacks admit they are coal burners.

Please stay in topic. These are serious subjects.

His nose looks like his eyes

Well, they only receive like 20% rest is stuck in charity

I don't get it.

You are right...

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Damn straight, never feed the 3rd world, it's a fire that seeks to burn life itself.

Long live isolation and the prime directive.

WTF? Why are their bellies so round yet everything else starved?

Wait a minute, are you saying Africans are a subhuman species and a complete waste of money and resources?

That's horrible!

African ethnic groups are getting culled so hard you'd think the ones left went through 10000 years of evolution in a couple of generations and only the hardboiled ones are left. Yet nature finds a way to drag the bottom with percent through the ages

>tfw even malnourished shitskins have more rights than me

KONY 2012!

you see ben? YOU SEE HOW TO DO A POLITICAL CARTOON?!

I think I could take them

Never give niggers money seems to be a reasonable conclusion.

It’s distended you tardo

BRO WE'RE GONNA MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

This is literally what happened to most of the money from the first "Live Aid" charity single etc, shortly afterwards they were starving again but all the militias mysteriously had shiny new rifles. There was a great newspaper article about this titled "Africa is giving nothing to the world - except for AIDS": nairaland.com/356768/irish-independant-africa-giving-nothing

r/K selection theory. In an environment where there's usually plenty of food but punctuated by famine/war crises, it turns out that a pretty good evolutionary strategy is to have a gorillion dumb aggressive kids that you barely care for.

It was hilarious to watch that scam unfold.

Everyone thought it was a virtuous cause, yet the guy who started it turned out to be a mentally ill freak who jerked off in public.

It's a long known phemonemon. That pic is originally from the same time (and was originally published in the biggest newspaper of Finland).

>makes you think...

Makes me think OP is a faggot.