Why shouldn’t non-whites unite to take back what you stole from them?

Why shouldn’t non-whites unite to take back what you stole from them?

Attached: 76F38A26-78E7-4BAE-B38A-A9F78B7D1CBF.jpg (639x406, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they're too busy smokin pot

They can try to take back what we "stole" but it won't end well for them, and even if they did manage to take it over, they would starve

Because then every nonwhite group is stuck with niggers.

Because non-whites can't even make a good bait thread, let alone a successful country.

They are. White "people" will be minorities in America in a few generations.
Even now their politicians prefer black people and illegal immigrants over the white working blue collar christian families.
Theyre already dead, and on borrowed time.

Attached: cultural_revolution.jpg (756x1200, 239K)

they're all in jail, so they technically can't

>n-no... dont even... i mean sure you can tthink about that..... but... i mean we'll win so... yeah just dont even try youd probably cant even feed urself

Why just nonwhites? Why cant people just take back whats stolen from them? I want to return to Europe but i probably wont be able to. Wheres my reparations for serfdom

It's for sale, just get a job.

because i fucking hate niggers

>niggers
>uniting with timberniggers
they enslaved them too you single digit iq retard

Every land a white man stole was stolen from someone else before the white man got there. Establishing legitimate original ownership of land is impossible, so this idea, like every liberal idea, is another snake eating its own tail

>stole
kek
The Powhattan tribe, for example, gave the white people land. When they settled on it, the Powhattans said
>Hey, we've got a better deal for you.. why don't you move your township closer to our camp over here..
and the whites knew what that was about (the Powhattans wanted to pull the whites in and keep them "under thumb"). The whites refused the deal. This angered the Powhattans, and they started attacking Jamestown (the white settlement). Wahunsenacaw was killed (that's the chief) in such a raid.. and then it was all-out war between the two.

That's pretty much how it went down between all white colonies and the natives. This specific tribe is the tribe that gave us the fable of Pocahontas.

God I wish that were me.

Natives literally think blacks are subhuman animals,.

Jew Detected!

Because you have never tried to live around niggers who have control over your money and food.

Let them try

Attached: 1455333200796.jpg (940x788, 217K)

>tfw mixed race
Say what you will about why its bad for X/Y/Z reasons, but not being a part of any one race/ethnic group sure does free you from a lot of baggage.

Attached: pfft.jpg (2000x1333, 1.54M)

Nigga I'm Asian...

They're free to try.

When Turkey give back Anatolia and Constantinople to the Romans.
When Arabs stop enslaving blacks and leave Africa.
When the Saxons give back England the Celtic people.

you know that native americans had black slaves too right?

Did you know that we had to strike down an entire tribe of Injuns after the civil war because they wouldn't free their black slaves?

Stole what exactly? Also non-whites are terrible at organization, especially between races. Only Asians organize and have the resources to wage any kind of war.

Attached: 1526853505648.jpg (902x702, 77K)

if natives were resentful to the people who took their land from them why would they feel any better towards niggers who treat it worse than anyone?

>1 post by this ID

There's reason whites won the game of Empire

Because I hate jews not whites.
I wouldn't care if whites were the majority and kick us out I at least respect there nation as you would respect a neighbor's house, my problem will always be with the kikes.

Because they can’t. Conquest is a thorny business, no question, but the time for the forcible acquisition of clay has since passed. The powers that were capable of using force throughout history have decided that phase of statesmenship is over. If you or your ancestors weren’t able to make it in time or simply lost to a greater power - I get it, it sucks. But I suggest you take solace in the fact that conquest of the New World was many factors more civil than the type of conquest waged by the Assyrians or the Babylonians. You were allowed to exist, which ironically is part of reason why you feel the pangs of conquest to this day. Maybe reflect on whether you would have preferred that your culture be wiped out so that you wouldn’t have to feel the regret you do today. Either way, real politik can be brutal, and we are all vulnerable to its whimsy. Everyone should keep that in mind when contemplating any decision with regard to public or domestic policy.

fuck that,
Africa should be taken over by Arabs.
They are whiter and closer to european gene pool

Ever been to Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun? Those Indians are already taking shit back.

sage.

Non whites should be put on game preserves where they can live naturally as sub humans. Having them in the modern world is like dressing a chimpanzee in a tux. You can get a chimp to wear a tux but its an assault on its inherent dignity.

because they know that if they fully remove white people they'll end up being ruled over by the chinese and the chinese won't give a flying fuck about they race card
they're better off with white people in charge that way they can keep extracting resources from us without having to work for it
the china man would simply suppress their protest with tanks and send their asses to work camp, they don't want that

We gave them more than they ever could have had on their own.
Niggers can't make cars, air conditioners, microwaves, airplanes etc.
Nice bait thread btw.
African technology compilation.
Funny as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0

Attached: Dumb nogs.jpg (1600x1259, 381K)

Why haven’t they done so yet, then?

I'm just giving examples to show how retarded OP is. Humanity is full of bad history but we shouldn't let that get in the way of us looking forward to a better future.

Let me guess, you claim non whites should take back their land while at same time claiming Whites have no homeland

What did we steal from them? Living in dirt poverty without clothes? Okay, they can have it back, turn off the gibs.

No, please fucking try already. I'm sick of this fucking wishy washy bullshit. Decalre independence and start a war if you're not a coward

Well it was the natives who started the war first, Europeans just reacted.

Attached: thrhrty6jh.jpg (646x1517, 97K)

Except the whites have guns and military training. Aint gonna be a cakewalk for you, sweetie pie

It's better to be oppressed by a Taytay

Attached: Taylor swift 03.jpg (833x1280, 301K)

We are slowly. We've infiltrated white culture and replaced it with black american thug culture that is easily the most influential. By brainwashing the white children with rap lyrics and social media, centered around sex, drugs, misogyny & violence, the deterioration of the nuclear family is all but inevitable. White guilt and a fear of being labeled racist will prevent outcry. We realize we can't win a physical war, but with a culture war and a push for civilian disarmament I am pretty confident in our chance of victory.

Ideal whites do. But what about the hordes of upcoming onions zoomer "men"

>Forcing Eurasian nonwhites to tolerate oogaboogas
That's not very nice, OP.

Good to see your push for disarmament is working as we continue into an era of unprecedented 2A rights. That ship has sailed - the public sentiment in many states, especially southern states, is now that forcible disarmament is THE signal to begin active resistance. People who have crates of ammunition buried and gun safes filled to the brim. Teenage girls who win marksmanship contests nation wide. Gun culture if fully entrenched and has reached the level of mythology in the South. SCOTUS is firmly in favor of expanding 2A rights and Heller is binding precedent.

Just remember the largest population of jews in the world is not in israel.
it's in America

Attached: 1532049588078.jpg (992x1024, 115K)

Because we already moved on?

Replace non white with non jew and your sentence makes sense

And then this thing called the "INTERNET" came along and changed that by exposing black culture for what it really is. Now people can see first hand how blacks really are.

Attached: 1564433497830.webm (480x270, 2.21M)

>We realize we can't win a physical war, but with a culture war and a push for civilian disarmament
You don't have a chance at disarming people. When you make a serious effort to disarm you're going to lose, big time. I doubt it will ever happen for that reason. The elite are losing power, just look at how Biden and Harris are having trouble on the debate stage.

>an injun hugging it out with a nigger.
I guess that nig doesn't know that American indian tribes owned thousands of nog slaves.

Native American here.
Dont associate me with niggers.

>No justice on stolen land
>Wisconsin should look like Somalia

It's funny because the harder people push anti 2A stuff the more people make an effort to educate people not only on law but on crime stats too. No news company will tell people the average person has very little chance of being victim to gun violence.

Then there's the thoughtful answer.

Tell that to the Left. The Left really want to use natives for their agenda. Remember, they will use you, then discard you.

Attached: 1564433385619.webm (480x486, 1.33M)

Amerimutts are in large part literal jews so that's not surprising.

Because spics and natives hate niggers as much as white people do. Niggers are the one race that everyone unites in hating

I grew up not even a half mile from the summer residence of King Philip of the Wampanoags. He gave the whites a hell of a fight. They kept his head on a pike displayed publicly for 20 years.

>what (((you))) stole from them?

OP BTFO by taconigger

The other side of the Trail of Tears. Fuck em.

We can and we will get a 2nd amendment ban and gun confinscation. Most will probably turn their guns in no questions asked. I'm also starting to doubt your ability to win a physical confrontation when you have mostly incels like Issack Clyde and we have Chad warriors like Micah Xavier Johnson.

Ever seen those ‘Indians?’

Because I would assume they enjoy breathing.
Regardless, our goal isn't to pacify non-whites. Our goal is to wake whites up to that fact that it's already happening right before their eyes.
This b8 is effective because it tells the truth. We have a government of internationalists and globalists who want a one-world society they can exploit while living like feudal lords. It won't just be white people who wind up on the losing end

Will they then turn around and take it from the non whites that live there now? IE; minnesota.

Guess you niggers didnt think of that.
Also, nonwhite are lucky this is where the whites decided to live. Otherwise, they would be living in a 3rd world shithole right now. Or a nigloo

Didn't native Americans often hold African slaves? Also pretty sure some native tribes sided with the confederates since they didn't want to lose their slaves

We built the boats to get em here

Hahahahahahahahshaha

>give back what was given to them*
fixed it for ya

Because they’ll be killing each other a generation later. They’ll find some reason to.

Attached: Death-of-Superman-TPB-Platinum.png (623x854, 1.13M)

Because they're too dumb to run it effectively. Give Joe Brown and Chief Red the nation, get rid of asians and whites, and it'll turn into another Africa within 5 years. That's if Mexico doesn't claim it all back in 2.

blah blah blah fuckin gay ass thread

or drinking their life away

If they could, they would.

Good luck. Get it started. These fuckers are useless at war but we need them to kick things off to get whites off their ass. They cant fix engines and build things the way the white man does. We are the worlds greatest at doing war, they will get smashed and conquered again. Just try it.

I don’t know nor do I care who any of those individuals are. We have ourselves, and the spirit of independence still lives on in many communities throughout the nation. We were raised with stories about the encroaching nature of tyranny and the importance of defending fundamental and natural rights. Our position is that they exist, and we will resist any tangible and legitimate attempts to infringe them. Ironically, that which you interpret as weakness in people like myself is what will prove to be your biggest obstacle. I will argue in favor of all American’s right to speak and pursue the noble objectives in life which our Condtitution has enumerated. I do not defend the rights of minorities legally residing in this nation because I am weak. I do so because it serves as a proxy to my own rights, which I would sacrifice all of life’s comforts to preserve. You’ll soon find that rights and privileges mean true equality under our laws, not supremacy. It’s not a zero sum game - I don’t lose my right to speak or bear arms or my opportunity to make a living because I seek to protect those rights for others. So any subsequent attempts to stifle mine will be met with the same ferocity with which I fight for others. I have known since I was a young child that a life without liberty is a fate worse than death. It has been branded in my soul.

With that being said, let’s see how your offensive plays out.

This. NB, if you remove all niggers and extra dark browns from nonwhite crime stats, you see them suddenly drop to approx. white levels, and to reach white levels when adjusting for household income.

FPBP, Tyrone is hitting the green (and the white) hard AF and Chief Shitting Bull literally cannot pull himself away from that sweet, sweet firewater

checked and well said

Why do that when nonwhite can just live off of whites? I live in a nice ass suburb thanks to whitey being a good wagecuck and paying for my living expense

Attached: hurtsz Vz.jpg (752x397, 104K)

Because they'll be signing their own death warrant. I'm all for it

Attached: 1510757905210.jpg (460x740, 83K)

This, and non whites won't fight whites out in the open in equal numbers. Non whites can't even be honest about their intentions because guilting the white man works better.

>their politicians prefer black people and illegal immigrants over the white working blue collar christian families.
Your politicians, you mean. Battle lines are being drawn. I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: 160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg (760x665, 140K)

Because then there would be no one to pay for your gibs.

From my experience with native americans on reservation. They utterly despise niggers.

Because they already do through government. And white trash like this somehow simultaneously hold the belief that they'll kill blacks who come for their money as they're already giving it to minorities through welfare affirmative action and reparations

>Shit skins acting like they're blood brothers.
You turn on one another almost immediately when you don't have da ebul whyte man to blame for you being worthless in every possible way.
Hope you enjoy your forever race war until the Chinese come and kick you back into the dirt where you belong.

Attached: 1384397763116.jpg (1249x684, 142K)

t. biggest cope by whites who admittedly open they are being cucked but won't do anything about it but cry on Jow Forums

Underrated post, Mr. Bond.

Because we'll fucking kill you, and nuke your corpses

Attached: 1513095652750.jpg (266x604, 54K)

Thats 12.5 - 23.8 kills, PER PERSON
JESUS CHRIST

You should recognize the difference between policies passed by white people to make white people feel better and policies passed by black people to make white people feel worse.

Yeah, we're good at that.

Attached: battle of blood river.jpg (386x757, 90K)

Mere money, provided that the amount taken does not legitimately jeopardize one’s right to earn a living, is not going to stir the average patriot to action. It’s when that taking, or other means of tyrannical suppression, threaten our natural and fundamental rights that we begin to engage in active resistance. For a civilized nation to exist, it is paramount that violence be used sparingly. If over relied upon or abused, the ability to resist tyranny with physical force can be forfeited. Do not mistake restraint for cowardice.

>Why shouldn’t non-whites unite to take back what you stole from them?
>stole
Without whites, most of them would starve within few weeks

haha
yeah, right
SAGE

Attached: go-back-to-where-you-came-from-comic_cool when are you leaving.png (1000x1000, 100K)