Pray for Germany

After immigrants enriched a young child and a man in the last few days with their beautiful culture a racist did a shocking act. "The man took a megaphone and told "all Germans" at the station in Hamburg-Altona that they should stay back from the rails while waiting for the train, grab their children by their hands and if someone next to them looks suspicious they should put some distance between them to avoid another islamic attack.
But don't worry. The police is investigating who did this horribly racist act.
>abendblatt.de/hamburg/article226654449/Schock-ueber-Rassistische-Durchsage-am-Bahnhof-Hamburg-Altona.html

Attached: Hamburg Schock.png (1920x1080, 959K)

stop being cucks and do something about it

30 years ago, outside of selected areas with Turks, Germany was basically a white ethnostate.

This is all happening way to fast, for there not to be a reaction.

>station in Hamburg
I've been there- you'd think you were in Afganistan or something.

Honestly, Here's some immigration tidbits I devised on my own that have yet to be rebuked to help you out when justifying moderation in immigration as supreme in any and all circumstances: Begins next comment.

I hope people remember the police are complicent in all of this.

REASONS WHY WE LIMIT IMMIGRATION EVERY YEAR, WANT TO KNOW WHY IN LITERATE FORM? Well then read on.

While I do feel it is sad that employees had become unemployed, this has been an issue that has long needed resolution, and has culminated in California becoming a state wide reiteration of South America. Particularly Rio de Jionero, Brazil, with it's slum city. Too rapid integration outstripping the services, too many regulations that sound good on paper, but restrict development, an illiterate class supporting smily face politics, rather than economically feasible politics.

I. the border is meant to make sure that people enter legally through it. THIS MEANS THEY TAKE A CIVICS COURSE AMD UNDERSTAND AT LEAST RUDIMENTARY ENGLISH.

II. Alot of people wanna be us. ALOT. OF. PEOPLE. However to normalize an immigrants life he requires a GOOD paying job, that REQUIRES his assistance in the first place. It doesn't necessarily even have to be tech, it can be farming. You CAN get paid good in farming if your reliable and seek long term employment (and know how to bargain). This MEANS ECONOMIC INTEGRATION, which takes years and jobs desiring these workers, from these areas. We integrate Indians, Chinese, Philippinos, Hondurans, Mexicans, etc., etc., not by nationality or desire of the person, but a criteria for stability with a preference towards those servicing an economic need. WE CURRENTLY ACCEPT 1 MILLION PEOPLE PER YEAR IDIOT! SO IN 35 YEARS... OUT OF 370 MILLION PEOPLE HOW MANY WILL BE FOREIGN BORN OR NATURALIZED 2ND GENS AT THE VERY LEAST????

III. It is meant to protect Pedro from getting screwed into a poor job due to temporary labour saturation. You see, some jobs nobody is willing to do, BUT THEY NONETHELESS NEED TO BE DONE. So LEGAL Pedros can actually get payed well for jobs like city and public sanitation crawling through the sewers most likely with AIDS in a HAZMAT SUIT for 6 figures.

IV. The US government doesn't want services outstripped, or massive influxes of population occuring where previously their had been no services to take care of them. The natural growth rate of businesses means the US can accommodate more individuals over time. Businesses haven't been set up, nor are hiring for these immigrants.

V. Furthermore, the US wants their to be some process of naturalization and value appropriations. That is to say Pedro and his family send their children to a school with already established and astute of the political, educational, and public systems of economy and efficiently procuring families. When your immigrant family's trying to understand their surroundings, and still is unaware of the beaurocracy that is in place, it is best to have families that ARE aware and DO know how the system works for the families that don't, you WANT the families of the nation for who's customs of management and superior means of self-procuration you have migrated for that maintain these standards of a "better life." These people will be the one's temporarily managing the institutions of learning and political systems, until the incoming migrants can properly assimilate.

The civics course is to make sure they aren't taken ADVANTAGE OF by the government, It's also to promote honest government and deter corrupt rule over the illiterate people.

Obviously, however, this is no substitute for a knowledgeable family with strong values, with parents that are interactive with their children, who's votes have to be earned through values deemed profitable for that family and individual (no social welfare programs for my family unless I know how your going to pay for it, BECAUSE I LIKE PROPERTY AND SO WILL AND DOES MY FAMILY, more than taxes). This is why their are in part, disparities among groups (white ethno-europeans vs. ethnic hispanics). Do you want your schools teaching white cultural values like an entire class just for proper social mores emphasizing personal gain through individual group gain and interaction? Of course you don't, neither would I probably. I'd want a german-centric philosophies of welfare stemming from people like Otto Von Bismarck. You wouldn't, we'd have a never ending fight about what values to teach our children... and so my dear, we water down everything down to the essentials of what should be taught and let the young formulate their own principles on life and how to move forward to the parents and children. That's why America's diverse, and that's in part why their's still disparities among groups, because they have to find these values themselves in America.

Though I am on edge about high-skill individuals.

USE the knowledge gleamed from the passage below to accurately debate Merkel's immigration policy, should they have any... FUTURE bright ideas.

Godspeed, Germany.

Attached: a09.png (504x432, 33K)

This. I went to school in Germany, and in the late 90s /early 2000s in my class there was one t*rk and three basketball americans (children of a diplomat, very well behaved).
I was back to visit 5 years ago and it looked like a different country. Note: 5 years ago. Now it's 10x as bad, from what I read.

You'd almost think that history was repeating itself and this was an invasion.

you mean a half mongol ethnostate, Hans.

Attached: 1392437949534.jpg (276x280, 24K)

Case in point, 2006 german football team.

Attached: wm2006-mannschaft-700x510.jpg (700x510, 121K)

I keep saying, Multiculturalism is like cancer. It spreads fast in a weak body.

This is the current swiss national team.

Attached: kader-schweiz-nations-league-997.jpg (997x360, 91K)

Yes, shit's fucked, absolutely. However, given the amount of browns in this country, Switzerland is remarkably enrichment free. I wonder how long it'll last.

The only suisse I met in three months in Europe was actually a Turk, lol

I think the 1968 revolution killed Germany. By the 1970s and the 1980s the latest the Turks should have been send back. Problems were known, but then the 1968s had already reached important positions and influence, In media, education and politics, screaming Nazis whenever possible, braindead commies, literally. They allowed multiculturalism to gain a permanent foothold and that was exactly their goal. German schools leave everyone braindead and a youth indoctrinated by their nonsense.

>However, given the amount of browns in this country, Switzerland is remarkably enrichment free

What do you mean by that?

Don't Forget that ist for everyone good to be nationalistic in School except you are european or an American.

No trucks of peace
No kids being introduced to train tracks
No stabbing people and coincidentally, wholly unrelatedly, screaming allahu akbar
And so on

Haha! Congratulations, your country now has a permanent criminal racial underclass. Welcome to the club, rev up those gibs!

How is it to have such a thing mutt?

Must be a massive (((coincidence)))) the mass immigration policies of the west started 30-50 years ago.

I remember visiting a park in Munich and there was no interracial interaction whatsoever. ALL the white people were on one side of the park, ALL the brown people were on the other. Simila themes throughout the city.
Once the second generation of mohammeds discover they can't move up the social ladder in a german culture you're going to have a lot of fun.

desu the worst part of it is the liberal apologists.

I’ve only been to SW-SE Germany, and that was in 2006 and 2011. Apparently they’re still ok but the N-NE is absolutely pozzed. Is this true krauts?

The spin is the worst. You literally can not even learn english from textbooks without being indoctrinated about multiculturalism in England and the US. I saw one, where they basically worshipped Obama, what it meant for the US to have the first black president, leaving racism behind etc. In a book where you are supposed to learn the language.

How do they do this? I now the phrases they use in the MSM my dad watch CNN sometimes, so please don't give me these slurs.

>and leftists actually prefer this

Attached: 2936435A-43C9-4E4C-A3AE-9EF86EEFB00F.jpg (403x392, 40K)

I see. Switzerland is very rich, could be a reason, also maybe a different kind of immigrants.

If you assume, leftists think like unruly women, then one can make sense of it. All they do is rebel against authority.

FUCKING KEK! MUZZIES MURDER A KID, AND THE GUY TRYING TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN IS TARGETED AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1428a5015b53fbcc076f14f5158cc218c21dde00cc9357fe572ffc9152dc8c51.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Im not really sure what you mean. (((Alinksy's))) Rules for Radicals explains the tactical level of liberal politics, Legutko's Demon in Democracy does a pretty good job of explaining the strategic level, Malice does an alright job explaining their core motivations in The New Right.

>The spinI'm now 24 and I have enough storys to tell about it. I'm christian, went to child,teen and groups for young adults. I'm open minded and I wanted to learn how they want to show morale etc. without religion in schools. So I went to the religion class altternative (I fogot the name). They used Religion to explain morale, truth etc. It was a much more worse indoctrinat than the Religion class.
I wanted a Religion free school not a you will know how every religion is because we can.
Of course I switched to the religion class because they don't want to explain there "Religion is the path of truth".

Tried it in the 5th class again and it was much more worse. I feel sorry for all the atheists that don't want to get religion explained.

I want to know what I have to fight when the shit finally comes to Germany.

Just spend a few billion euros and install the platform barriers like they have in Asia. No need to remove the invaders, goy. You're not racist, are you?

Support men-only clubs and politically incorrect humor. When the militant progressives are in charge, conservative humor is iconoclastic. You need to follow a leader who reforms conservative political strength from reactionary traditionalism to a "call to action". This is hard to explain on mobile, but basically liberalism is an action-based ideology and needs to be beaten with an action- based response. In a normal action-reaction paradigm, the traditional conservatives slow the rate of change but cannot stop it or change direction.

>mann
>schaft
Not a single joke

Attached: milo-yiannopoulos-campus-hate-speech-large-169.jpg (460x259, 23K)

I'm NatSoc belonging to the Humanistic wing. I know very well how they all work. Thank you anyway.

At least Poland is still 99.9% white

I just don't get it, aren't germs, bongs and swedes supposed to be the cream of the crop in terms of IQ and genetics? why are they so stupid so as to let these guys in?

Attached: 1563852397904.jpg (411x412, 65K)

btw i'm not saying bongs are white, befor ea greek replies to me (but they are)

shitposting in real life
magnificent

Attached: 1559162481493.jpg (334x506, 39K)