We were crying when we found it

Attached: 1564705569521.jpg (994x1053, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-JTfHi116cPE
namethejew.com/book-claims-nazis-used-masturbation-machines-on-jews-and-a-wolf-saved-them/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ksLt0amSEQ
foxnews.com/world/german-blogger-holocaust-dead-dublin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk man looks fun

HOW DO YOU EXCAVATE A ROLLER COASTER

Oh yeah I know the first thing I'm gonna build in my death camp is a fucking roller coaster. Makes perfect sense. HONK HONK.

>estimates as high as 30 million
BTFO holohoaxers

the same way you excavate anything else

fake
gay
sage

Attached: use_your_brain_pol.jpg (715x937, 117K)

Can you imagine actually believing this?
Who do Jews think they’re fooling?

Umm sweaty, they were nazis remember? They were fueled by hate and psychopathy, them making a holocauster isnt too far-sprung

>we were crying
Tears of joy?

ah, the "angel of death".
they forced you to wear a human mice costume to get on.
400,000 passengers.
the tracks were pumped with fluid.
the coaster was under immense decay.
it had a water feature that cleansed your life.
a ticket cost your life's worth.

but alas, it was found to be inferior and of no use to mankind.

Attached: 29 - SiEDoXx.jpg (1278x1012, 299K)

Ummmmmm sweaty, ”believe”?

It’s in the history books, dumbo

Fuck man imagine the waiting times in the queue

I want to ride the masturbation machine

Go suck on a grenade of peace swede.

When I win powerball I'm going to buy Auschwitz and turn it into an amusement park complete with holocoaster going through tunnel of fire.

You got me, Sven. I looked. It was just ridiculous enough to believe the kikes would make up some evidence for this and "find" it.

well? where's the pictures of it and 3d rendered simulation to tests its lethality

It shoots out of a giant nose.

>showers that cleanse you of your lice
kek

You're a masturbation device user

This truly is an outrage. I can not believe all of these years have gone by and we were not compensated for this travesty. If I see even one goyim today, I swear to G-d I'm going to beat the anti-semitism out of him just for this.

way to go poltards, just when i didnt think you could get anymore retarded, another day happens.

30 MILLION OY VEY! I'M LITERALLY KVETCHING RIGHT NOW!!

#neveragain
I cant believe the goyim keep getting away with it

I heard the Nazis made one guy ride in the front and attached the masturbation machine to him. People that knew him said he was never the same after that. He later died when they froze his body in a freezer and accidentally dropped him in front of his wife.

>holocauster
The reparations just got $10 billion more expensive

How exactly does a roller coaster kill you?
The Euthanasia Coaster is 1,600 feet and designed only in 2010.
I doubt there were any metal roller coasters in the 40s, let alone made to kill people.
Is this going to end up like some Wolfenstein bullshit about Jews finding secrets that eventually turn out to be theirs?
Even the RCT coasters with a few loops were extreme and no one went on.

Gift shop will sell groucho glasses, temp number tattoos, soap, lampshades, bags of ashes, etc

My biggest question is why they made my NPC twitter account the very first one in their picture? I had one viral tweet and it was some stupid picture of a impractical gun and said something along the lines of "this is what your average assault rifle looks like"

So let me get this straight, so according to Jews and Jow Forums, the Jewish death camps were just five star resorts amusement parks like six flags and knotts berry farm/ Disneyland?

Attached: C8EB536B-338B-4823-BE34-0D17CE77B981.png (112x112, 20K)

Don't you have some Palestinian children to torture instead of posting.

Just out of curiosity, what percentage of you faggots actually believe your own propaganda?

.......World War 2 was in the 1940s not the fucking 1040s. What the fuck do they mean they had to "excavate" a roller coaster? Why the fuck does this news story just gloss over this like nobody would be confused by it?!?!?

immediately thought of this, the nazi deathcoaster was real, mr bones wild ride was real its all real

according to the eye-witness testimony the roller coaster crashes into an oven.

Temp number tattoo instead of ticket, they scan it to let you on the ride.

>proof that we scare the kikes shitless
ha ha ha ha nice find OP

Attached: 1558912509257.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

It's okay my dear Shabbos. How do I upvote your post so that the world may see that true fellow white people simply do not stand for HATE and BIGOTRY against J*wish human beings.

the article is fake, poltards are worse than reddit.
but there is a quote from a book somewhere that called what sounded like a mineshaft a roller coaster.

I'm very sorry for my ancestor actions against your chosen people, please cut my penis to your liking

Kek

Well no because the roller coaster supposedly dumped them to their death... but we can modernize
>shoots them into a volcano

Attached: Computer_bomb.jpg (1006x850, 236K)

I FUCKING KNEW ALL THE STORM FAGS HERE WERE LYING

Orchestra w/grand piano, swimming pool, movie theater, day passes to venture into town, etc. Involuntary german death camps much more hospitable than our voluntary immigrant detention centers

They were also forced nurseries for Jewish females to make more Jews to kill.

O, those evil Nazis.

ugh fuckin kikes get all the cool shit.

Attached: 1520926891069.jpg (306x306, 15K)

> flag

They already do.

But why would it buried? The Nazis used magic to vaporize 6 billion likes, but gave a rollercoaster a proper funeral?!

Attached: 1564643887904m.jpg (823x1024, 89K)

Nazi.
Roller Coaster.

For Fucks sake.

Attached: n33687_hurr_durr.jpg (600x450, 95K)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: YStHSJI.png (526x525, 255K)

>Dudeman, it's a joke.
so much for superior oriental intelligence

Old Bessie the Holocoaster was such a good genocide machine that they had to send her off with a proper burial

Kek. This is so fucking stupid. Sure the nazis were mean to jews, but cmon. A fucking rollercoaster of death? ffs.
Literally the least efficient method of extermination I can imagine

Attached: shlomo-mel-gibson-holocoaster.jpg (768x484, 102K)

>6 flags
>6 grillion
Coincidence?
I think not

No thanks, I already ate. I will take cash or check payment though since it's what the 6,000,000 would want me to do

Attached: thistall.jpg (239x211, 11K)

Top kek

Ohhh didnt you knew that nazi monster used bears and eagles to throw every day a poor too feed them

Attached: hcHHb25 (1).png (1101x1846, 681K)

I'm sorry Herr Fuhrer, we couldn't complete the launch ramp for the V1 rockets to beat the English because we had to allocate the metal to build a rollercoaster in Auschwitz!

Attached: Conspiracy.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Top fuckin' shelf m8. lol'd

How much money have you kikes squeezed out of the Holohoax already? Germany alone has paid you greedy bastards over $70 billion. Not to mention all the other scams you made billions off of from other countries.

Why is this thread still up?

Well this is even funnier here another prisoner jew say how they used masturbation machines to to kill them but thanks to his courage he and group of prisoners were able to scape
archive.org/details/youtube-JTfHi116cPE

Attached: 61ken07hqwL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 14K)

This video goes over an article about Bernard Holstein. Holstein wrote a best selling book called, "Stolen Stole," in which he claims a Wolf helped he and his friends escape Auschwitz. Holstein also claims that the Nazis used masturbation machines on Jews during the holocaust.

Reader: Jett Rink
namethejew.com/book-claims-nazis-used-masturbation-machines-on-jews-and-a-wolf-saved-them/

>doubling down on the holocoaster
oh jews. Can't wait until you dig up the giant skeleton of the Troll of Treblinka.

this is just the standard health and safety formation

Fewer than one million according to this Rabbi.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ksLt0amSEQ

I JUST EXCAVATED A NAZI MASTURBATION MACHINE IM LITERALLY CRYING!

Written by Sam Hyde.

Kek another kike caught lying about holohoax , she has suicided yesterday in germany

foxnews.com/world/german-blogger-holocaust-dead-dublin

All the testimonies end up being FAKE every one of them

Attached: Marie-Sophie-Hingst-Inside-Wirtschaft.jpg (1862x1048, 146K)

noice

>anti-semetic

I wonder why they use a pic of a roller coaster in my hometown.

Attached: 2C661760-B089-4BF1-A0A9-2B61D06E59D5.jpg (500x336, 51K)

Holocoasters are part and parcel in concentration camps

FAKE NEWS. LINK IT OR DIE.

>We now believe that the current death toll of 6 million to be inaccurate, with the new estimation to be somewhere near 30 million

nice try

You do realize that the Nazis were beaten by nearly every single metric, economics, man power, military strength. THEY HAD NO TIME, MONEY, OR MEN TO BUILD A FUCKING ROLLER COASTER!!!!!!!! Of course you're a Swede, pic related.

Attached: 1564525126480[1].png (867x1201, 246K)

Because it's full of niggers

(((History books)))

Not again.

Attached: D3vBFIqWwAsBXYz.png (630x617, 414K)

Oy Vey, those goyim will pay for killing 6 gorillion chosen ones by way of a roller coaster!

Attached: 1564534078019[1].jpg (1784x1338, 1.19M)

Are there souvenir striped t-shirts, pants, pajama outfits? You don’t know how disappointed I was when I went to the Holocaust museum and there were no souvenir t-shirts, no yellow star patches or pins. No coffee mugs, but the souvenir shot glasses had tiny candles in them, which was weird. The only thing they sell in the US Holocaust Museum gift shop is books and documentaries about the Holocaust. They won’t even sell me a pair of the antique shoes they had displayed, just this huge pile of shoes on display, all unorganized, all without price tags. I made an offer to buy a pair of shoes, but they just asked me to leave.

the jews must be fucking laughing their asses off at the dumass goys believing this shit

>roller shoah tycoon
I can only get so erect

Attached: Get_Down.gif (600x476, 1.87M)

They also played disc golf with the scalps of living people and had them watch with their brains out.

fake and gay

The holocauster was real?

Attached: related.jpg (768x576, 39K)

is cnn serious with this shit?

Tha Jooz and Their Lize

Hahahaha

Weren’t they forced to play football with a cement ball or something?
I also hear the Nazis tested LSD on the prisoners, and that became MK-ULTRA when the war was over.

Where did they find that many bears and eagles?

Attached: 1564265544955.png (900x1077, 1010K)

I just can’t believe it anymore. If this isn’t a joke I am a full on holocaust denial from here on out.

MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS ROLLERCAUSTED BY THOSE EVIL NAZIS OY VEY

Attached: tumblr_m3a7ybYRFi1qgu2gyo1_500.gif (500x254, 905K)

>The nazis were superior
>The nazis were beaten in all metrics
what the fuck

>30 million now
Spare me.

holy kek