Why are slavs so retarded?

They still use world war I era aircraft engines in their new tanks. The soviet v12 is an exact copy of the liberty L12 that was very poorly converted to run on diesel. They still use this abomination today. Why are slavs too stupid to innovate?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKUcDv2Hufo
csef.ru/en/nauka-i-obshchestvo/306/sovetskie-korni-proczessora-intel-pentium-4912
rt.com/news/463401-us-russia-rocket-engines/
cosmosmagazine.com/space/the-venera-program-when-russia-went-to-venus
youtube.com/watch?v=XLHH7JGd-Xo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nikola Tesla, yankee boy, look him up.

still works

Don't tanks use opposed piston engines?

Abrams at least uses a gas turbine.

wat
No, they're like fire trucks, construction vehicles, and old aircraft. They use bog standard bigass piston engines if it's not a turbine of some sort.

The Russians have never been able to into engines or materials. Their jets last 1/3 the flight hours ours do.

*as long as it doesn't rain

>Russians have never been able to into engines
Says man whose space program runs on Russian engines.

>t. engineer

The simple solution is often the most elegant one.

Attached: American_overengineering.png (700x800, 710K)

>Says man whose space program runs on Russian engines.

Anglo please ...

Attached: von_brauned.jpg (1024x673, 63K)

those are used in subs and locomotives (soviet locos that is, in the west no one uses then anymore)

T90 engine

Attached: T-90_engine.jpg (705x520, 157K)

You mean the incel that hated his home country so much he became a naturalized American? Is this the same Nicola Tesla that emigrated from Serbia?

That one?

I guess serbia is now slavic. I relearn things every day.

Yes Serbia is Slavic you fucking idiot

Only needs to make it a few hundred miles to where an A10 kills it anyway.

What does this have to do with what I said?

If anything it helps my point, they just ran on German engines before Russian ones. Americans can't into engines.

Its the same shit youve been using for 100 years

Theyre perfectly suited to the craftsmanship of blyatkandan master artisans, they only have to run once for a few minutes.

Does it work? Yes. Why do we need to change it then?

T80U engine(gas turbine)

Attached: 22.jpg (1024x701, 105K)

No it doesnt. They dont last more than a few hundred miles. Theres dozens of abandoned tanks lying around in your shithole that are completely worn out and beyond saving without a complete overhaul of everything.

kek this is literally why Americans need to use the Russian Soyuz rocket to get to space. America in the 1970s pivoted to their space shuttle program and at the same time abandoned liquid fuel rocket engines in favor of solid fuel rocket engines.

Russians however stay course and perfected the liquid fuel engine to be both much more reliable and much more economical. Once the space shuttle program was abandoned the US found itself with no actual rockets to get to space, all they really had were solid fuel boosters. Russians are practical, their technology is meant to work and it does.

To be fair, their jets are usually fucking amazing otherwise though. Even american pilots envy a lot of russian jets for their abilities in the air.

first man in space

>still works
Bingo!

Because these things are CO2 cannons and Russia will benefit from climate change while all of China's and India's assets fry.

Attached: 181001201142-putin-calendar-shirtless-large-169.jpg (460x259, 24K)

Flip it upside down, itl fit in a me 109

What a fuck are you even on about?
youtu.be/ZKUcDv2Hufo

That tanks engine needs to have the oil pan dropped every 10 hours and have several kilos of sediment removed. They probably swapped the motor after that event

While I was in the army the tank batallion had a march to the nearest mountain which was 30 km away and up. Out of almost 29 tanks in a column only one had issues with the engine. The rest made it there just fine.

Honestly, My old 1975 Chrysler might be rusty but it is 100% more reliable than my wifes 3 year old minivan. My Chrysler stops working and I can fix it on the side of the road. Wifes minivan a fucking sensor goes and we're paying for towing and $80 for the stupid sensor. The only upgrade the Chrysler slant 6 has is a electric fuel pump and obviously better suspension and brake drums replaced with disk. Pop a break line and vice grip it closed, blow a fuse use cigarette foil and make a new one, fuel pump dies use the windshield washer pump. Those new cars are made to fucking die in 5 years. I have no idea how many times I've rolled the OD on the Chrysler.
Image unrelated to me.

Attached: bug out.jpg (714x960, 90K)

Imagine thinking that going 20 miles and only having one vehicle break is an achievement. Try doing that twice a day every day and see what happens

I always ignore sensor faults. My chevy s10 has had an emissions fault check engine light on for years and nothing has happened

Probably an early one. These days you might as well be driving a MAX 737 if some fucking sensor goes out, and then they can't even tell you which one it is after you've been scouring the shop manuals and probing around.

"Eez gud enuf comrade!"

2003. Emissions are pretty much the only fault since the fuel injection system is a glorified carburetor

Thats because its a plagiarized aircraft engine

Up the hill counts as twice a day and twice the distance.

pls don't insult carbs
It's just that in 2003 chebby was in a weird limbo between the old system of it working on its own and the new system of turning a light on if a sensor broke.

Carburetors are the reason engines used to only last a hundred thousand miles

Your tanks are junk just like everything else made in your country

Yea, but shipping all those glass bottles to the front gets expensive. plus Boris keeps asking for eggs, and when he's over like that, the last fucking thing you want is for Boris to have eaten an egg.

Attached: 1547668524236.png (1115x631, 735K)

My dead grandfather's T-40 is still in faithful service, nigger. Don't you step on carbs.

Not to mention my first car that was killing it ready to hit 3k with a few adjustments, including being able to crank up the timing due to modern gas and getting fully hektic. Except I guess they weren't expecting it would last too far beyond 20 years.

Enjoy your fouled plugs and 1000 mile pil changes cleetus

Plugs take like 10 minutes to change out, and that's if you bother to regap them. Try sorting your AF ratio if your fouling them all the time.

depends on the tank really. the m1 abrams uses a multi fuel turbine

Based. Poor fag here rocking the g-body life.

This is their charm

Looks like it has a large turbo or supercharger in the front... crank up the boost for more POWER.

It's an alternator.

lmao yanks mad

>The soviet v12 is an exact copy of the liberty L12
Complete fucking retard detected
Liberty L12 has no water jacket, is carburetor, the engine block is cast in individual cylinders, no forced induction and near zero similarities

Might as well claim the Ford Coyote engine is a copy of the Chevy LT5 from the 90s since they are both DOHC aluminum engines

It is a centrifugal supercharger, most Soviet tank engines have them

No. That's fucking retarded.
They used tractor motors, look at what heavy equipment uses.

The A3 Abrams is shitcanning the turbine and going with a conventional diesel.

Its to make them immune to an emp attack unlike the us forces that will be defeated quickly by an emp frying the eletronics

>cleetus
Fuck you kike

RUSSIAN INNOVATION RIGHT HERE... YOU FUCK FACE.

Attached: SPUTNIK-1.Soviets are first.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

Attached: Soviet Union-launched-Sputnik-1.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

Except the Rocketdyne F1, the most powerful liquid fueled rocket engine ever developed was designed by a guy from Pennsylvania. The British managed to shit the bed and sell your best engine design to the Russians in that same time frame.

Attached: SPUTNIK_Russians wining the race.jpg (1087x800, 539K)

They don't really use Russian engines anymore.
There are many US engines and many more on the way.

Most Russian liquid fuel engine designs are largely unchanged from the Soviet era, hell the company that built the Stage 1 engines for the towering explosion that was the N1 has just been selling off stored engines for 30 years now. They slap foreign built control electronics and safety equipment on them and sell them at a wild discount because they were paid for back in the late 1960's. Rocketdyne would have done the same thing had they suddenly ended up with a glut of F1 engines. The US space industry may be retarded but the Russians are largely just scooting along with cobbled together upgrades of equipment derived from their Lunar Program.

>Why are slavs too stupid to innovate?
Typical jew trying to fix something that isn't broken.

Formation of the innovation system in Russia.
"Soviet roots of processor Intel Pentium"

Few people know, but at the origins of the most famous in the world of Intel and Pentium were Soviet experts and engineers.
In due time the USSR has made quite significant achievements in the development of computer technology.

An example of this is a series of Soviet supercomputers "Elbrus", which were created in the Institute of precise mechanics and computer technology
(ITM CT) in 1970-1990-ies of the last century, it's name is a series of microprocessors
and systems designed and manufactured today ZAO MCST (Moscow center of SPARC technologies).

The history of company "Elbrus MSCT" began in 1992, when Babayan with his colleagues and with the participation of David Ditsele,
who was then working at Sun Microsystems, organized a "Moscow center of SPARC-technologies".
Later, with the participation Babayan were created by several companies: "the Elbrus 2000, Elbrus international", which form "Elbrus MCST".

The company has been working on the orders of foreign companies: Sun, Transmeta (that this company has moved with the times David Dietzel),
and also carried out work on the orders of the Russian government.
First of all, it is used in the Russian army computing systems "Elbrus 90-Mikro" on the base of own series processors MCST R.
For their creation Babayan and his colleagues at the time, received state awards.

However, the history of the "Elbrus"is much longer.
The first computer with this name was created in 1978, Assigned to them. S. A. Lebedev, USSR Academy of Sciences under the leadership of B. S. Burtsev
and with the participation of Boris Babayan, who was a Deputy chief designer. The main customers of computers "Elbrus"were, of course, the military.

MORE HERE:
csef.ru/en/nauka-i-obshchestvo/306/sovetskie-korni-proczessora-intel-pentium-4912

Attached: Soviet roots of processor Intel Pentium.jpg (800x498, 80K)

YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT...SHIT HEAD.

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 48K)

>They slap foreign built control electronics and safety equipment
100% BULLSHIT.

You still think it's an achievement to go maybe 100 miles and a tank still had engine trouble. Crap like the M103 and Conqueror could manage that in the 1950's with World War II vintage engines straining to drive massively overweight hulls. Going twenty miles up a hill and then back down should be cake walk for any competently built vehicle from the last 70 years.

I really like the ARV that we based off of the M103

>They don't really use Russian engines anymore.
READ THIS...FUCK FACE !!!

"Strings attached: Why US can’t stop using ‘toxic’ Russian RD-180 rocket engines"
Published time: 4 Jul, 2019 18:59

The US has recently got another shipment of RD-180s, even as politicians in Washington continue to demand a halt to space cooperation with Moscow.
Why have their efforts, so far, amounted to nothing?
Officially, Washington is tireless in its pursuit to “save” its European allies from Russian fossil fuels by giving them US “molecules of freedom.”
Yet, when it comes to sending stuff into space, the US itself continues to be dependent on the Big Bad ‘Russkies.’

Three new Russian RD-180s were sent to the US last week by NPO Energomash, to be used in Atlas 3 and Atlas 5 rockets.
The deal is part of the Russian manufacturer’s contract with the United Launch Alliance (ULA) –
a company jointly owned by US aerospace giants Boeing and Lockheed Martin,
and which has, so far, been the major contractor of the US Air Force and NASA in the field of space launches.

Since the long-term contract between Energomash and ULA was signed back in the 1990s,
the Russian engines have been used in more than 80 US space launches and were used in rockets that carried American spy
and military satellites into orbit as well as facilitated NASA’s missions to Mars, Pluto and Jupiter.

So, how did RD-180s become an indispensable part of the US space program that many in Washington are now so eager to get rid of?

MORE HERE:

Attached: RUSSIAN RD-180 rocket engines.jpg (1024x576, 163K)

>Why are slavs so retarded?

Attached: slavs.webm (360x240, 2.86M)

Risks & benefits
Back in the late 1980s, while US scientists considered the oxygen-rich staged combustion engine too complicated and unreliable,
the Soviets ended up creating an operational model of it.

Unlike the gas-generator engines used in the US Space Shuttle program and the Apollo Moon landings,
the Soviet ones did not let the exhaust from the rocket fuel go to waste.
Instead, the exhaust from the so-called pre-burners (used to send fuel and oxygen into the main combustion chamber under high pressure to burn
them there and generate thrust) was re-injected into the main combustion chamber, giving the engine more power.

The Soviet RD-170 and its successor RD-180, developed in Russia, are both oxygen-rich.
Just years before the collapse of the USSR, when Washington saw that the Soviet scientists did manage to create a functioning engine,
it decided to simply buy them from the Russians.

The idea behind this deal was that “down the road, the US would manufacture the same Russian engine” domestically after getting acquainted with its technology,
as former Senator Bill Nelson (D-Florida) put it.
The US indeed bought the key technologies as part of the deal but developing a new rocket engine “takes too much time and is too expensive,”
a senior fellow at the Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Natan Aysmont, told RT.

There were attempts to use [Russian] blueprints that were provided [to the US] but they failed.
Eventually, it turned out to be more difficult than they expected.

Development of such a sophisticated mechanism requires a great deal of experience as well as “intuition,” military expert Mikhail Khodarenok explains.
“One cannot just copy an engine – either a rocket one or an aircraft one – even if one has it in possession.
To create something similar [to RD-180], one would need at least 10 years and a billion dollars.”

MORE HERE:

>I guess serbia is now slavic. I relearn things every day.

Attached: 1560879687489.png (472x565, 18K)

nerve gas

Your vaunted NK-33 from the N1 rocket was sold commercially after being refurbished and modified by Aerojet Rocketdyne, the successor of the same Rocketdyne that built the F1, they fitted new gimbal mechanisms and fully rebuilt the engines the Kusnetsov had left lying in a fucking warehouse since the late 1970's when that N1 vaporized it's launch pad.
The current RD-180 engine was designed in conjunction with Pratt & Whitney - Rocketdyne because NPO Energomash didn't have either the personnel or the money to design much of anything in the mid 1990's and they were glad to receive anything that would lead to a production contract. If you're going to be a dumb fucking slavaboo at least get your information correct and take off your stupid meme flag you dumb fucking faggot.

boomer detected.

>carbs are the reason
Nope...try again

>muh RD-180
Developed through a joint partnership between the Rocketdyne and NPO Energomash because the latter barely had enough money to keep the lights on in the early 90's. There's a reason why that design bureau didn't develop anything in that period of about 1985-1995 and it wasn't because they were having a big party. Fuck you morons let the roof of the storage facility of your NK-33s cave in and destroy almost half of your surviving N1 boosters.

Attached: ass_jealous !!!.jpg (483x600, 47K)

You can look this shit up if you could read above a fourth grade level, the fucking product sheet for the Atlas even points out the RD Amross partnership between Rocketdyne and NPO Energomash. I'm pretty certain the multi-national selling the rocket isn't making shit up just to fluster a single retard who can't even be bothered to show his real flag.

Opposed piston engines a shit

You have to retard the timing of ignition significantly, and offset the movement of the two pistons to prevent them from attempting to reverse. This kills the engine.

The offset piston motion combined with the lack of a great unswept area means only two stroke engines with ports in the cylinder wall are practical, again fucking over efficiency and power. Two strokes run pretty damn hot which reduces the life of the piston assembly. The piston rings sliding over the exchange ports also creates and enormous amount of wear, and the two stoke design requires lubricants to be mixed into the fuel.

The mechanism which meshes the two crankshafts has to be beefy as fuck and requires a fuck ton of maintenance (unless it's a doxford style engine)

The only reason for opposed piston engines to because it doubles the effective stroke without raising piston speed. It's a relic from a time of poor metallurgy

FUCK opposed piston engines

Attached: largest-diesel-engine.jpg (800x450, 74K)

Very, very incorrect. The crankshaft already needs journals between each conrod so it's easier to unerbuild it with fewer resonant properties. It's like a flat plane V8 in smaller form.

"The Venera program: When Russia went to Venus" (PHOTOS)
48 years ago, the Russian Venera 5 spacecraft entered the atmosphere of Venus.

On 16 May 1969, the Venera 5 space probe reached Venus. It had set off on its journey four months earlier,
as part of the Venera program (Russian for Venus), the long-running series of Soviet missions to the second planet from the Sun.

As the probe approached the Venusian atmosphere, the main spacecraft jettisoned a capsule enclosing the scientific instruments,
which opened a parachute and drifted to the surface, transmitting atmospheric data for 53 minutes on the way down.

Over 23 years from 1961 to 1984, 18-odd Venera spacecraft were sent out: 13 successfully transmitted data from the Venusian atmosphere,
of which 10 survived to reach the surface and send back information.

Today, the Venera missions offer a window into an often forgotten period of Solar System exploration.
MORE AT:
cosmosmagazine.com/space/the-venera-program-when-russia-went-to-venus

Attached: Venera 7 in the testing and assembly area,1970.jpg (835x924, 227K)

t.triggered slavshit. Sorry blyatkin, all your microprocessors were PDP11 ripoffs. Your computers all ran RT11, a minicomputer OS from the early 70s. You were always 20 years behind in mpst areas of development, 40 in others

Yeah, s-10 exoat here, 1991. Your TDI sensor is gone, your burning fuel and polluting idiot.

Vortec v-6. Get it fixed, the sensor is only 70 bucks, or you'll ruin the engine and my fxging air.

Attached: ass_jealous ???.jpg (483x600, 47K)

what the fuck is a tdi sensor? is that when somebody in a modern vagshit violating the emission laws gets too near?

>the sensor is only 70 bucks
>needing a $70 sensor to go wrong on you
wtf is it with you people

Jewish Chicken Hawks doing their usual squawking.

Attached: Mark-Levin.png (947x673, 829K)

Soviet Venus space probe "Venera-4" 1967 documentary (English subtitles).

"Venera 4 (Russian: Beнepa-4 meaning Venus 4), also designated 4V-1 No.310 was a probe in the Soviet Venera program for the exploration of Venus.
It was the first successful probe to perform in-place analysis of the environment of another planet.
It may also have been the first probe to land on another planet, with the fate of its predecessor Venera 3 being unclear.
Venera 4 provided the first chemical analysis of the Venusian atmosphere, showing it to be primarily carbon dioxide with
a few percent of nitrogen and below one percent of oxygen and water vapors.
The station detected a weak magnetic field and no radiation field.
The outer atmospheric layer contained very little hydrogen and no atomic oxygen.
The probe sent the first direct measurements proving that Venus was extremely hot,
that its atmosphere was far denser than expected, and that it had lost most of its water long ago."

youtube.com/watch?v=XLHH7JGd-Xo

Attached: Venera 4 being prepared for flight in 1967.jpg (1024x749, 222K)

>me109
>ME109
>ME
>NOT BF

Lolz. The 90s LT5 was a boat motor anyway since chevy coukdn't into aluminum block dohc motors then. And that's coming from a guy that loved the 90s ZR1.

Ya but they build the best rocket engines in the world.

Sometimes brute Russian simplicity beats complication

What the fuck are you trying to say.

No offense but I can't understand what you're trying to tell me here.

By opposed piston did you mean flat or boxer? An opposed piston engine had two pistons within each cylinder

>Their jets last 1/3 the flight hours ours do.
100000% BULLSHIT and you know it.

Attached: your mouth is like your ass full of shit.jpg (1024x683, 613K)

>emigrated from Serbia
Smiljan is in servia?
nah, this burger is just another brain damaged slave of jews

If it isn't broken, don't fix it.

>best rocket engines in the world
cause our guy designed it
all russian rocket science is work of our scientist Korolyov and german Zander