A drive through beer store

>a drive through beer store
youtube.com/watch?v=LuIU_Gsv-Y4

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Alcohol is super tasty and good for you. If you like alcohol you should treat yourself often and in large quantities because you deserve it!

God Bless Texas

yes.
it's called a beer 'n' all.
it's where the hookers hang out making incels impossible.

Some of the best memories were cruising thru one of these on a hot summer day keeping the ac running full blast. My parents would get some beer and ice in the cooler and I would get an ice cream. Good times

Yeah they still have at least one of those in Michigan too. It was grandfathered in after the law changed. I don't know how many are in Michigan I just know of the one because I grew up there. You could also walk in if you wanted. It doesn't matter, you still can't have an open container in a vehicle.

Mississippi used to allow open containers under some circumstances and even drinking if under the limit, not sure if still allowed, this was over 15 years ago.

Get on Florida's level.

Attached: lobster claw.jpg (1242x1581, 1.68M)

these are all over the midwest too and some have food places attached.

It's called a Brew Thru, have them in PA and MD

I went to one of these in Florida near Tampa, I believe. Good times.

Wish we had these. And cheaper food and alcohol.

I bet they get a bunch of business

That would be a beer distributor

now i'm jealous

damn

merica

I want to work there simply to see how many drunk people pull up to try and buy alcohol..

There's three I know of. One in Dearborn Heights on Telegraph, One near Saginaw and one out by Sterling State Park.

yup, use to be common. They are disappearing fast.

most retarded thing ever

Aren't you homos not even allowed to pump your own gas?

These have been in PA for 20 years

>leafland doesn't have these
lmao

Mark my words, Niggers and/or spics will ruin this.

No that's only in the US.

>try
i would sell to them

*blocks your path*

Attached: D3ECAF6E-682F-49D9-9FFE-56AED514FBD4.jpg (3000x2000, 3.32M)

We do. For a fact I know of one drive thru liqour store in Vernon BC

In high school in Florida there was drive thru convienence store run by Israelis that would sell booze to kids in middle school. Got popped all the time but never shut down and still sold to minors the next day.

Kek, summer

The nearest bar to my house has a drive-through beer/liquor/mixed drink window. You can pull up and order a pitcher of margaritas, and it's beautiful. Not telling the state because I want it to stay there.

And? This is standard operating procedure here - drive-thru bottle-o.

I'm more amazed that the USA has drive-thru banks and cafes.

These are ripoffs. Had one at a bar in sfla I would frequent sometimes. Its a crane game. You spend more trying to get one than just buying one. Small as shit too

Neat

when i was young and lived in Biloxi, MS, i would get to-go cups of beer at a drive up window

Back in the early 80's I made a cash register stand for a friend of mine who supplied cash register stuff to a party store drive through.

I went through 15 years later and they were still using the stand I built. Yesssssssss.

Dude I have one of these in my town in PA.

Best fucking thing ever!

what's boomers obsession with sitting on their asses in a drive-thru?

We have those in Florida too.

Attached: beverage castle.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

>Gotta love the Brew-Through. In PA you'll see them because of the weird beer distributor laws.

This, Australia has thousands of these. Fuck all the Americans in this thread.

Where at exactly dude? This area is my set.

That's post falls, go back to california

No, that would be Canada.

based and beerpilled.

why is this a big deal? we have these everywhere here

>2019
>falling for the fermented carbohyjew
You niggers disgust me.

Attached: 1497513725455.png (334x393, 134K)

>beer hall putsch

Nice cope, nigger

we got one too dumb fuck

Whiter
Than
You

You ever drink Lion's Head. It's subsidiary brewery of Yuengling. Delicious heavy Pilsner for 11 - that's right - 11 dollars a case.

We've had this in my town in Oklahoma for literally a decade. Also drive thru gas stations so you can get a 64oz big gulps without leaving your comfy car

This is pretty standard here and kids haunt the driveways on Friday nights looking for people to buy them grog, I always take their money and fuck off with it to teach the cunts a lesson

This is quality bait leaf.