HAPPENING; VENEZUELA BLOCKADE INCOMING

Told you months ago.
>inb4source
IS NEVER WRONG

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-trump/trump-says-u-s-blockade-or-quarantine-of-venezuela-under-consideration-idUSKCN1UR5QF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need a link, chap.

Keep an eye on Trumps Twitter.

He just said he was considering it.

>Twitter
you know i don't use that, infoman.

kike, you're NEVER right. EVER

In case you have yet to figure it out: this president is a coward. He is all talk.... He is banking on a delusional belief of a re+Election, (watch, he'll say, "I was hoping I could leave this job!) so he can THEN attack Kikestan's enemies.

He will lose, and some same person will put JCPOA back together. It's already in the books.

found the wrong person.

There was a ton of chemtrails today, I guess you were right

Um.
Lief.
They Martial Law HK, We Blockade Vz in response.
Art
Of
The
Deal

Hey >inb4source user, what are your personal opinion on Trump? Honest question

The Lion
will lay with
The Lamb.

wolf, user.

Lion.

reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-trump/trump-says-u-s-blockade-or-quarantine-of-venezuela-under-consideration-idUSKCN1UR5QF

Attached: jessussaid.jpg (566x500, 103K)

Check 4plebs for my Blockade threads
Hafta go back a couple months newfren

Attached: 20190501_153259.jpg (287x375, 69K)

Attached: 20190801_180944.jpg (780x714, 125K)

Remember when declass happened yesterday? I 'member.

Member when I called that guy a fake and he called me a shill then right before the thread died he admitted he was a fake? I member.

Attached: PepeCode.gif (800x792, 607K)

Are they going to try to pin this possible upcoming economic downturn on Trump? It seems like some pretty big people have been moving alot of money around to destabilize things lately. Seems like if they wanted to keep him out getting people to believe his boasted economy was actually a sham would be the best way. And for obvious reasons pretty soon would be the perfect time.

Attached: farming options.jpg (1604x3046, 1.68M)

Bump for an answer

Duh