Finally get around to having my ancestry professionally documented

>finally get around to having my ancestry professionally documented
>pay some guy a few dollars to trace my ancestry as far back as possible
>long story short, guy notifies me that my grandmother was the descendant of Jewish immigrants
>immediately think there's been a mistake and try to explain that we aren't jewish
>he says he's right but asks me to provide my late maternal grandmother's birth certificate just in case
>huge hassle but I manage to send him a copy
>he confirms, beyond any doubts they are one in the same
>her parents immigrated from Hungary in 1901
>great grandparents were official members of one of the biggest synagogues in Wyoming
>their names are even in a small town jewish paper
>grandmother never told me about this
>ask my mom and she had no idea

I had a mental breakdown when I first found out but now I've become numb. I haven't gone in to work for the past 3 days and have barely gotten out of my bed. I feel like I'm in a dream.

Attached: LCBREDETPnZKnWsFc6L6P8zHG2AkZtuC.jpg (518x622, 153K)

congratulations user also the Jewish conspiracy's spouted here are all bs, Sadly im not jewish was always told my grandmother was and i look jewish so does she but my dna said otherwise

Fuck off, kike.

oh boy
your mothers side at that

There's no point in feeling bad about something you can't change.

Ok, now get in there.

Attached: Jew room.jpg (800x534, 219K)

>professionally documented
>a few dollars

Guessing this "guy" also required a sperm sample to "document" your ancestry

/soc
/b
Sage

i hate all kikes. German girls gassed jews with their smelly pale feet.

Attached: stinky german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 197K)

I have a Jewish friend whose a huge asshole and is always trying to take advantage of other people and trying to get people to do stupid degrading shit. he's got curly black hair and odd flared nose. used to call people jews back when we were teens. I asked him if he was jewish and he denied it. i'm not sure he knows but he's definitely Jewish.

>Grandmother on your mother's side
Dude by Israels legal standards you are legit jewish.

Been worried I'm one. Have a big shnozz, and have to fight against my degenerate urges every day. Not sure if just thoroughly brainwashed, or if it's in me too. IQ is pretty high too. Can outsmart most Goyim, and clearly narcissistic.

Don't worry, it can be bred out in like 8-9 generations.

Attached: SSPEPE.png (477x768, 191K)

HAHAHHAA kike. Go back to isreal and run cnn for shekels

Lmao I’m a Jew and have blond hair and blue eyes. Uncircumcised. Not (too) neurotic.

kill yourself kike

I can never tell if these threads are unironic but I laugh every time i see them

Check out your inheritance you probably own like 1% of the federal reserve.

Same. Pathetic. Like they literally think because they’re part Jewish that they’re obligated to start rubbing their hands together and swindling their neighbors like a bunch of bearded New Yorkers.

Time to start going to Chabad meetings and pumping out 16 children with your domesticated wife.

I'm a mischling but I qualify for citizenship in the reich

Also I'm full 1488. Just deal with it, faggot

gas yourself kike

Now that you know the truth, you must fly post under the appropriate meme flag.

>the conspiracies arent real
t. Memeflag

Whats the ancestral family name?
Yeah Jewish heritage comes from the maternal line.

Assuming this isn't bait, who cares. Unlike being a nigger, being a Jew is a state of mind. Don't be a faggot.

That is most unfortunate but at the same time absolutely amazing. Become a double 0 kike. Infiltrate them to the highest levels terrorize goyim earn sheckles work your way up the ranks. Then blackmail them all share inside knowledge with Jow Forums and divide the jews and destroy them within.

It's not traceable by DNA except for the Russian/polish inbred populations with their mangled genetics. Other populations of Jews never inbred so there aren't really genetic markers.

Come home white man. We have sandnigger mosques to bulldoze