Will september 20th be a critical moment for the world?

will september 20th be a critical moment for the world?

Attached: 1561703608061.jpg (822x608, 648K)

Its my birthday

Attached: 1562000702536m.jpg (1024x349, 45K)

Whats supposedly going to happen, user? Disclosure.
Links ploise.

Ty

>memeflag
Into the trash it goes.

Seriously who the fuck run these fucking scheduled hourly fucking Alien threads on here? Every fucking day of the week muh first contact.

Fuck the CIA fuck Mediamatters fuck jidf/psiop

They are going to return the treasures they found in our anuses

This.
Sage

>leaf
>"fuck the cia"
your damage control is shit.

I love how Mark Passio threads get wiped almost immediately but this /x/ shit doesn't get a sniff.

there's no more frens on pol
only glo niggers

No. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1562797148380.jpg (412x314, 8K)

It's on my birthday lads.

Attached: 200pxPolarBearMelee.png (200x161, 57K)

Aliens are demons and your mother has sex with obese black men.

Mark is legit. A little neckbeardy, but he knows his shit.

Attached: schiz-force-one.png (1348x1154, 245K)

He knows a lot but he reads directly off the slides and puts zero effort into editing his videos. Long, rambly, 10% real content. This guy needs to partner with someone to make some actual content.

what does it all mean?

No. Not really. It’s just gonna be some tards going into the desert and heading back before they reach Area 51 because there’s armed guards miles before you can even reach the base. I don’t expect casualties. I just expect a few armed guards to tell the 100 who show up that they have to leave or face lethal force And all of them would comply. The sign they put up next to Area 51 that says “All trespassers will be shot” isn’t a fucking joke so they probably all would and if they didn’t they’d all run for the hills once the first warning shot is fired.

given that it's timestamped in the past and those days passed with no happenings, it means larpers gonna larp and schizos gonna shizo

if you see any aliens heres the blackpill on that:
they are human, mostly, genetically engineered abominations

No, now stop using the internet, boomer, and take your meds so you can die faster

AAAAAAAHGHHG

It will, but not because of aliens. It will either be A) a slaughter of a flash mob by the US government, or B) It will reenforce the idea that the strongest military in the world doesn't have a solution to a soft invasion by unarmed citizens. Either way it will accelerate anti-government movements.

I'll give the hoaxer credit for notiving that September is an important month. But nothing's happening this time around I don't think.

nothing ever happens, just accept it user

no kys

If only they protected the borders that well.

September 20, 2006. "Everything is going to be ok"