THEY COME AS AN ACT OF LOVE

Attached: BRAVE MOTHER.jpg (992x749, 160K)

They clearly ain't starving where they're coming from

they are coming here out of desperation you pampered privilege fuck

Why is a 5 year old wearing diapers?

Those don't even look like her kids..

They come in endless waves, like a fucking invasion.

What happened to people that wanted to actual fix their countries? People died in civil wars, rebellions, revolutions, etc. to try to improved their situations. When did it become a thing that you just jump ship and drag your problems into another, more successful, country? And why should we want to let them in? Why should we care for those who can't care for themselves?

Don't we vacation in Mexico? I thought America wasn't great?! WTF is their problem? Seriously, what is so bad they can't lead a huge caravan to their their capital and change things for the better? They have a country. If there are no real borders then their country is not fundamentally different from ours. We built this. Build yours. Quit trying to steal someone else's shit Nevermind, I now see the futility of my argument. Get the guns ready.

Attached: 1558763233559.jpg (600x700, 43K)

>10 year olds in diapers

Attached: thrashermag2.jpg (650x725, 360K)

another OC I made

Attached: summerfunagent.jpg (800x600, 378K)

want more?

Attached: dance-dance-revolution3.jpg (742x1080, 595K)

Poor people fleeing better opportunity

Attached: skate5.jpg (725x725, 416K)

They need to stay in their own countries and fix them. If lefties want to go there and help out fine. Just stay the fuck out of my country unless you're invited.

Attached: hola_que_tal.jpg (4266x3060, 3.83M)

Anyone have the original version of this picture with all the memes on it?

I would love to come in that

This shit was staged propaganda. Those are smoke grenades not tear gas canisters and some (((NGO))) set this up ahead of '18 mid terms. You can see another photog in the background. There was a thread breaking it down at the time.

Attached: 1520939064498.png (892x868, 1.19M)

The love of our tax dollars.

Kek

Attached: wallideahelp.jpg (809x767, 304K)