Why does Jow Forums accept death? With enough funding, you could be (unironically) immortal

Why does Jow Forums accept death? With enough funding, you could be (unironically) immortal.

Attached: 1551891531852.png (1700x850, 369K)

>money
you're already immortal, you just have to prove it.

>wanting to watch humanity get blacked

I have $32.12 in checking. How long will that get me?

>implying just every ole faggot should get eternal life

99% of problems are from "ah what's the point, I'll die anyways" arguments. Also these people believe that there is no accountability for their actions. Now imagine if your every decision hunted you for millennia.
so yeah problem is "live for today" mentality

The (((transhumanist))) shills have really stepped up their game lately. Interesting new tactics are being deployed.

Because their minds infested with Christian-paradigm mentality. Christianity virus in a nutshell is literally "good goyim are being sent to paradise after death, so life before death is not really valuable, just be a good goy".

Totally irrelevant. This is about longevity, so extending human life. It doesn't have anything to do with invincibility, immortality, or eternity.

Speak for (((yourself)))

>TRANSHUMANISM BAD

Attached: vui89.jpg (980x550, 53K)

because living in a world where 200 year old (((billionaires))) set policy for ever would be miserable and tyranical

False dichotomy. There are more than two options on the table my friend. Stop being such a mindless puppet and try thinking outside the box once in awhile.

> TRANSHUMANISM GOOD

Attached: 495FCB65-7AFE-445A-B52B-08973760DB7E.jpg (1064x614, 116K)

“Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever."

Taste the true Fountain of Immortality, not some man made nonsense.

Attached: ikona-krista2.jpg (538x800, 73K)

Life is shit, I'm not even that old and it's hard to stand this.

but you still die at the end user

Yes. Extending human life is a good thing. It's really not all that hard to figure out. Maybe you should be less of a dimwit.

im already immortal and so are you
quantum microtubules in every neuron of the brain, telling each neuron where to grow and what to do. observable under electron microscopes. a quantum state once created cannot be destroyed

you're really going to cuck yourself hard if you think downloading yourself into a computer is going to get you anywhere except a ticket into cyberhell while severing the real immortality you already have

life extension without breaking the connection to the microtubules is based though, im all for that

but there are fates worse then death and that is something to consider

And what if he isn't exactly what you think he is? What if he isn't the "cup of life"? What if you are unnecessarily sending your loved one's to an early grave? Would that not be dangerously negligent and irresponsible of you?

There is already a way to attain everlasting life

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Life is what we make of it. And little more. If you don't understand what that means than I suggest you become smarter. It's easier to see that way.

This
That doesn't make sense

Your propagandizing is cowardly and shameful. The way you and others leave that poster and run away from the criticism that is sure to follow. One could easily argue that such behavior is ungodly.

bump

Underperforming thread eh?
> S E L F B U M P

I know He is what He Is, I can see past the western secular "rationalism" and know very well the truth. I experience Christ and have met Him, I don't need to prove it too you because it's an experiential truth, not a measurable truth. Any loved ones who chose to follow Christ know the truth too.

I believe in reincarnation, so we should prioritize exterminating the lesser races to increase our chances of being reborn as white.