Probably nobody even left here

/pol and the internet in general appears to be infested by "them".

They pollute threads here with autistic keyword-based talking points and divert attention from particular topics.

So the question is: how do we keep women off the internet and out of politics? I think we can all agree that we are tired of the constant psychological warfare and manipulation. The female influence on the internet is pure autism. But, like anything else, they can be broken and their identities are easily revealed.

Attached: they-are-watching.gif (640x557, 3.99M)

Your picture is relevant to my interests, goober.

Attached: 1555559895706.png (750x1000, 309K)

The women are awfully quiet tonight. I didn't know they slept.

only 2 humans left on the internet, you and me

Bionic Goober

Proof you're human

>women are bots
You know what, I'm going to allow this.

Attached: 1375679502070.jpg (596x799, 64K)

Goober.

I firmly believe that the key is to maintain standards. You said it, goober, retarded regurgitation of keywords is the best that subhuman minds can do without training or coordination.
If you see some shit that don't look quite human, call it cancer and move on, at most. Weaker places than this have maintained their identity through hell.

perhaps we should repeal the 19th amendment?

Attached: x0xxxx88998907.png (431x508, 440K)

Based goober poster.

Attached: doom.gif (498x278, 813K)

I think we can all agree they are subhuman, but maybe we can train them. control them.

I wonder if you goobers will continue this work in other threads. Might be interesting.

We are doing Gods work. First, we need to throw some chum in the water and get the women swarming to a thread. /pol's R&D autist department might allow us to finally understand the female mind.

Attached: rrr.png (831x741, 1.16M)

Ignore all memeflag posters
There’s been so many lately I’m genuinely considering jumping to infinitychan
Anything has to be better than this infested cesspit

>I firmly believe that the key is to maintain standards.
>checked
In all things, user.

Based dickbreath niggerfaggot.

>female screeching

what color is the frog you groid? typical colorblind woman

Attached: 7770.png (633x415, 745K)

forgot pic

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 102K)

yep

Attached: dc7592cb06d24ae2d97255d7b333ecac2a9628193ad954e899386d894e26c204.jpg (1536x1676, 341K)

I’m looking to write a browser extension that converts the text of a post you want to make into a captcha-like image unreadable to bots that you can post instead
Goob that

Women will flock en masse to any place which feels to then to be "safe;" note I say "feels" and not "appears."

goober females probably aren't even human, as this thread will show

>I might go to 8
8’s been pozzed since 2012 and if you don’t already know that you’re still jew here, nosey.

>no evidence to back up claims
you're talking out of your ass, moishe

Attached: lol.png (582x359, 453K)

the overstimulation of synthetic realities will inevitably force people into traditional livelihood

Goober

maybe Jow Forums is all women. who knows

Nah, I’m right. Go ahead, try your luck, dumb bastard.

>I'm right

Please give me one logical reason why you are right, shekelstein

Attached: o.png (660x437, 713K)