Is this shit hole nation really worth saving?

Is this shit hole nation really worth saving?

Attached: 4j4l1y5lvy831.png (1499x2048, 3.87M)

No. So please leave, immediately. There is no hope here. Rescind your citizenship and go live in a real country like Mexico.

just because of food? show some true clown world images, not images of food.
gluttony is a sin, but so the others.

If you have never tried these things before, you can shut the fuck up and just leave. If you aren't a blubbering retard, having weird ass fried fair food is fine once a year. I could easily make a donut burger, deepfried butter, or whatever else at home and have it every day but I'd become a blob if I did. Having something insane like this once a year is always fun.

City faggots will never understand.

Of all the things wrong with America, shitty fried food at the carnival isn't one of them.

Always fat low IQ subhumans jump right up to defend this shit. When all the other waste is taken out, trailer trash is next.

>worst potato
disgusting

ill end every last one of you who takes away my sweet tater fries

this

I get it, that food is over the top. But it's meme-food people try once at a carnival and never eat again.

Defend what? America? I said nothing about the retarded pic. Only that those who don't want to defend this country should GTFO. You can feel free to pack up your ahit and return to your MtF motherland, memeflagging faggot.

Carnival food is for fun.

Fair food is mostly an abomination anymore but is that different anywhere else?

That funnel cake burger looks pretty good

lol fat low iq subhumans...show your flag kike.
posting about jews is the biggest thing we can do to save ourselves from the kikery of jews.

he is jew man. thats his normal state of behavior.

I don't think ketchup goes well with fried sweet dough.

nope.
any where else in the world that food is avaliable, so is gluttony.
even in ancient rome or among celtic tribes.
i mean you ever saw asterix and obelix?
its just a comic but just look at how they eat.

>shit hole nation
the only shithole in this thread is mother s asshole

an america of free speech, the right to bear arms and high tarrifs: yes
a Jewish america of gay marriage, outsourcing and opioids: no

french toast burger?

no. it's full of fatass sacks of shit.

if the girls in this "country" dont look like this (PIC RELATED). it's time to leave.

Attached: CgVox8ZW8AEmz7o.jpg (600x818, 92K)

fpbp
Fuck off, we're full. . . of misery.

Fair food is supposed to be like this with over the top novelty. Because it's only at the fair usually, it's still in moderation so long as you don't pig out on it.
I'd try the waffle burger. The funnel cake sounds good too as long as they don't dust it in sugar.
Well said.

those look amazing

Attached: 1537660171302.gif (303x277, 1.77M)

If you dip bread in egg, then fry it in oil, its actually not bad. No syrup, of course.

Fair food is supposed things like corn dogs and cotton candy, not gluttonous bullshit. Kill yourself fatties.

Probably Jews own and produce this carnival shit

All the grotesque, extreme, in your face, over the top garbage in our world is kikes, made for the dumb goyim.

No you need some balkanizstion, then you can start saving

As a former carnie, fuck yourself.

It's not like they're in town every day. That's signage for a stick joint. It's weird novelty food sold at carnivals and fairs.

What a faggot.

Hey, you pipe up like that one more time and see what happens, all you needed to do was be polite and show a modicum of self-restraint, you couldn't even do that, you totalitarianized tea-soaked piece of human shit

Attached: 1554131014147.jpg (1024x544, 83K)

The quality of this board has really gone downhill. What a shame.

at this point probably not
but im sure as fuck not letting those liberal niggers have it
so ill burn it down with me if i have too.

Attached: 91b9abce96503a2a2b4825914b050c28.jpg (750x600, 68K)

i'm lucky I don't live in murica, I would be probably one of those fat guys on the wheel chair pretty soon

so far i'm slim af here in europe

damn I would eat it all, gib pork bbq

Comfy as fuck.

Oh come off it, I lived in Germany, you guys eat cake for breakfast, it's sold in the rail stations in the morning. Our diet sucks, but you guys just walk/bike more than we do because of distance and smoke cigarettes like it's going out of style so you're thinner, that's all.

Fpbp

We have the freedom to eat here

Based on the food - yes

Of course it is.

What kind of question is that?

atleast you admit most of your food in unhealthy. Boganstan is too busy sucking itself off and bashing yanks, to realise what a watered down shitty muddleup of Blighty and Yankistan we are.

You are going to need to nuke scotland and the north too by that metric.

Yes, and no one has said that you have to purchase those things.