Just joined the armed forces

Graduated from university in the spring with a degree in aerospace engineering and couldn't find a job because my GPA was garbage and had no internships. My life is shit and there is literally no reason I shouldn't do this. What keeps other anons on here from doing the same thing? Massive benefits, see the world and you have permanent recognition for being apart of the military (aka affirmative action).

>inb4 die for israel
Super unlikely that would even happen. Like 2% of the military actually sees combat

Attached: Waifus.png (1598x1202, 2.5M)

Welcome to the Thunderdome.

I did. Wouldn't change my decision, but I dont endorse it for others. Join the Coast Guard or ICE if you want to serve your country.

good goy

Did you commission or did you enlist like an enormous fucking retard

Everyone I've talked to hated the whole process but didn't regret it. I don't doubt I will hate my life for a few years but fuck it - It will be worth it

If you're not 09S, you're retarded.

>What keeps other anons on here from doing the same thing?
I smoked a ton of weed after college and they wouldn't take me despite having a good GPA and being a super genius. Now that they're relaxing the weed smoking requirements I'm too old.

Oh well.

>go $50k into debt just to turn around and become zog fuel
You don't try to negate a stupid decision with a 2nd stupid decision.

My parents paid for college because I'm more blessed than you also the military can reimburse your tuition if you're not a fucking retard

Liar. I smoked copious amounts of weed from freshman to sophomore year and everything was fine. You probably lied about it and got caught

Got an engineering position

>You probably lied about it and got caught
No, I told the truth and they never called me back. When I discussed it with military friends of mine who work in intel, they said, "you should have lied, there's no way for them to know."

I'm also obviously much older than you. As I said, the requirements have been relaxed but now that I'm almost 31 there's no way I'm going to get a commission barring World War 3.

Wtf wouldn't it be smarter to join the military while taking college so they can pay for your degree?

My brother commissioned at 29 to be a pilot in the reserves. I work with several newer lieutenants that are in their 30s and 40s, granted most of them were prior enlisted.

What branch did you join, my guy?

If you're not an officer they treat you like shit. If you are an officer, they still might treat you like shit.

Air Force. Anything other than that you hate yourself

>Like 2% of the military actually sees combat
White guys.
The other transexual guatamalarican niggers work supply under the fast tracked to officer kikes.

>Anything other than that you hate yourself
Fairly accurate. Chair Force is a solid choice. Navy wasn't so bad though.

Attached: ivankatrumpnudenakedfakephotoshop.jpg (1200x947, 763K)

God dammit I know she's attractive but Ivanka still looks so fucking weird to me.

Attached: z133.jpg (819x1024, 198K)

i hope iranian puts a bullet into your skull

You're not alone
Its all the plastic surgery
I feel the same About Trumps wife

Tiffany is/was cute before shes gained all that weight. Maybe Tiffany's bf is a "feeder"

Enjoy getting screamed at by Lt. Tyrese Jaykwon and Sgt. Mario Lopez. Do what they say or no porridge for you, goyim!

I'll take the goblina and bleach the goblin out of her.

Attached: clickclack.png (777x437, 675K)

Look at those fucking cans!

What about Three-Letter Agencies?

Great tits though. Imagine being married to that busom

Attached: ivanka_tits.jpg (1600x900, 1.16M)

stupid mutt

they're fake

Just like everything else in Murrica

The Trumps are Jewish.
If you look at Ivanka, especially pre-surgery, and don't see it, you're the kind of person who'll think Elsa Jean is white---bluepilled.

Those milkers. Holy shit is Trump lucky

Attached: download (1).png (277x182, 7K)

Money buys good bolt-ons…..nice plastic nose too. Plastic Jew.

Attached: fish.jpg (1000x666, 250K)

thats not where her nipples would be WTF

There is so little risk as you say. So you're both a coward (in general) and a cuck for the Jewish race (in particular)

That abusive shit only happens to nonners. Our squadron is nicknamed the "Flying Tendies" and everyone on the flight crew is a total /weeb/.

Attached: QqREP9B.jpg.png (1000x764, 461K)

You are a stupid mutt mongrel