How do i avoid renting to niggers?

I almost have enough money to purchase an apartment building to earn a little extra cash but i dont want niggers to trash the place. What do?

Attached: We_want_white_tenants.jpg (509x404, 108K)

Dude IDK they made it illegal for you NOT to rent to them, but IRL if you rent to them they will wreck your shit, fuck it all up, and the system will never hold them accountable because "muh virtue signaling".

price them out.

Do a criminal history and credit check. Problem solved.

Say you want to talk to potential tenants in petson before you rent the place to them and if someone doesn't meet your criteria just tell them you picked someone else.

If i have a property management company run it for me, if niggers wreck the place its their problem. Im sure theyve been redpilled on niggers by now

Do not accept section 8 tenants for starters.

It cannot be done OP. Even if you somehow manage it some blue pilled cuck is going to see the lack of blacks in your building and is going to start some trouble for you.
The last you want is to go to jail over this.

This. Raise the rent $500 higher then the average.

Require them to have a driver's license, a college degree, and know who their father is.

Attached: 1557461189799.png (125x125, 2K)

>I almost have enough money to purchase an apartment building
>to earn a little extra cash

Nigga plz

Well you better not rent to your family then.

You dont purchase to rent out. You rent out to purchase. Let the rental income buy you an asset. Repeat.

This right here

The nigger trifecta gauntlet

Im only gonna buy the first and maybe second one since the morgage would erase my profits. My next one will be financed.

Sure is bright in here.

While it's illegal to NOT rent to them, you can however, have policies as to who you rent to and if nigs try to rent from you and don't rent to them you can claim it's because they don't fit your policies. You can make your apartment complex for working professionals and rent based on qualifications. Deny the nigs for reasons other than them being nigs even though you're not renting to them because they are nigs.

Also, when nigs apply, while it may be a bit of a hassle and requires small fees, run background reports and credit checks. You can deny a nig for being a nig but say it's because of their background or credit reports if necessary.

Basically... you can set up policies that you decide on as to who you rent to and if nigs apply you just say you denied them based on your policies. You can pay a lawyer to set up the policies and contracts (it's inexpensive relatively speaking). If you have the money to buy an apartment complex, you have the money to pay a lawyer to set up your policies/contracts.

Attached: 879789555697.jpg (724x709, 45K)

"sorry, the room filled up, they filed the paperwork first!" the same can also be said for not wanting to bake faggots cake "sorry, we're all booked for that day!"

just be a smart businessman and dont make your moves obvious

This. Why rent out apartments, instead of buying higher tier homes to remodel and then rent those out. Sage this shit.

It's tough. All niggers trash the place completely. This is a fact. I see it every time a nigger moves into an apartment in my complex. After they are eventually evicted, you can see into all the rooms because the blinds are all fucked up, and there is just shit everywhere. Like literal shit. Watermelon arizona cans all over the window sill, ect. If you're serious, I'd say that you should approach it as "I only rent to verified republicans". Youtube, google, twitter and FB, ect, get away with censoring political views and not serving such people based on this. Why not a landlord? If they don't have a background in voting republican, then you will not rent to them. That eliminates all niggers. And if you get sued, you get to bring down Google too if you lose.

Go to a reputable apartment complex and ask them if you can have an application form/booklet and any other literature they hand out. And a blank lease as well as any addendums.
Custom draft your own set of documents, observing any copyright laws, paying close attention to any documents that have the word Fair in big letters at the top.
Find out what mistakes you can make, don't make those mistakes and rent to anyone you want.

Most section 8s are harmless. As long as they aren't niggers. It's mostly old white people and poor white families in my state. Though niggers and spics have been pouring in lately.

Start an LLC and put the eviction notice in the lease so they sign, and you can skip serving notice and wait time, instead filing eviction immediately with the courts. Also, don't advertise vacancies, go by word of mouth and interviews.

>t. Genius

Nobody is going to call this parasitic kike out?

This. Don’t accept any government money and that will vey a lot of them out as well.

Whenever you're showing the place to niggers, tell them stories about the ghosts that you and past tenants have seen in the place. Laugh and mention that it's nothing serious, they just like to walk around at night and occasionally knock pictures over or throw plates around.
Then put on a very serious expression and say, "Well, except for Mrs. Jefferson. But they told me that was just a heart attack."

Problem solved.

Attached: OogaBooga.png (480x189, 47K)

>when it hits the poster we have not been up all night, but instead woke up at 430 am
Real Jow Forums hours bitch

Background checks and high security deposit.
L

Do credit checks.

Move to a place with no niggers.

You can charge them for the background check. Hell, some apartments charge a "$25 application fee", when a background check is only $5 when you do enough of em

shit. I will run the numbers and see if this can work in europoor. Why have i never thought of this? I can finally be a jew and Jow Forums will start threads complaining about me and I will underpay some shills to slide them

Attached: x.jpg (500x441, 42K)

You need good credit for Jews to give you the capital anyway.

Yea that's what I meant, I should have worded it a bit better. I've seen various apartment complexes charge around $100 for application fees. Some nigs would be scared off just from the app fees alone.

kek

Can't you amerimutts tell your realtor to only show your house to white people?
Here we can tell ours anything and they will find people according to your choice.

just show them around tell them that other people have applied before them so there is a chance they wont get it
never get back to them of course
only let white people hire

Why would you hire a property management company you dumb fuck?
>to earn a little extra cash
Means it's not a large complex that'd need it, right? If it's states away from where you live, okay sure, but no reason to eat into profits by hiring others to do such easy work

Oh, and why the fuck aren't you buying in a 90%+ White town/neighborhood?

Yep, you say something like
>application fee $50, non-refundable. Will be paid towards first month's rent
Whites and fancy asians have no problem with that, but it makes niggers and beaners and other shitskins balk

Can you ask them to find a house with a toilet?

Better to use that as a down payment to buy a larger apt complex. And no, the mortgage doesn't "erase your profits, dummy. All that cash to pay it outright, you include that in "your profits"?

It's all about the Cap rate (and location + building of course so you always have renters)