So what do the Jews want?

And how can a regular person fight them?

Attached: israel-just-defending-itself-small-palestinian-rocket.jpg (420x324, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are different types of Jews, genetically speaking.
For practical purpose, all you need to understand is 2 groups. Israeli Jews, who are just normal desert people and aren't that bad. They are far more civilized than anyone else in the middle east. Jow Forums thinks these people are boogeymen who secretly own the USA or something, but it's demonstrably untrue. Their average IQ is about 89 and they don't even have a big GDP or a lot of money.

The Jews that are influential are group #2, the "international Jews". Usually these are "ashkenazi Jews", but not always. These are the intelligent Jews that run everything. These are the "shapeshifters" that have blond hair and blue eyes and can pass for white when its convenient for them. These are the Jews that get into banking, government, entertainment, industry, they push communism NO MATTER WHAT and they will lie and twist and manipulate any situation in order to push their communist agenda.

Jow Forums thinks they "love Israel" or something but they don't. They genuinely disdain Israel and any concept of nationalism. These are the people who have deliberately and explicitly pushed "globalism" and "multiculturalism" and "immigration" upon the world.

I mean pic related is from George Soros' wikipedia. He is a prime example. He is a billionaire international Jew who pushes communism and open borders on the west (and donates tons of money to those causes) and he fucking disdains Israel cuz he disdains the concept of nationalism.

Attached: george soros israel.png (1111x164, 58K)

Just run em over with your car.

>he actually fell for the Soros controlled opposition bogeyman meme

What regular people do you know that have fucking missiles, retard?

It's simpler than this tldr.

They all fear the shoah
They all have persecution complexes.
They all think they know how to keep the goyim from exterminating them.
They try to direct everything.

Chaim

The simple answer is to destroy.. They do it without thinking. They are predisposed to it. They are the counter to the Aryan builder.

The Aryan builds civilizations and makes life better. The Jew tears it down. They tear it down despite it being bad for them to do so.

>So what do the Jews want?
Death. Of everything.

Attached: A Land Of Their Own.jpg (500x333, 59K)

Oy vey go fuck yourself chaim

There's THE Jews and regular Jews. Both should be eradicated for killing the son of God, but let's focus on the former. The synagogue of Satan isn't a grammatical error, it's the definition of these top elites of world power. These cunts dictate the neofeudelism we find ourselves in. They force their will through generational wealth and control to such a degree I'd probably more free and informed as a serf serving a Baron. Entertainment? Bought a long time ago and is a distraction. Politics? Lol that's a rigged oligarchy and they don't even put on makeup. Money? Lol fiat currency is cool because the few determine value. Throw in a bit of globalism to undermine in group preservation....and now we're here. And guess which religious group dominates this global hierarchy, and then question why opposition against these tyrannical people is bad. Probably Hitler.

>Both should be eradicated for killing the son of God
Threadly reminder that collective guilt is for assholes.

Fantastic, tell me more about judiasm's philosphy on collective guilt and how it influences modern doctrine. I'm sure you're not assholes...

We want a greater israel full of blue eyed master race jews. And not a single arab.

Palestinians will rape the corpse of your culture within 50 years

This

>some Jews behave like assholes
>so I should be an asshole too
Are you fucking 5?

Lol you gotta be kidding, lemme guess, you're only pretending to be retarded?

>pretending to be retarded
You're certainly not.

>jews
>blue eyes
crusader and saturnian larpers need to get their asses back to Europe and abandon this occult experiment of theirs known as Talmudism

Attached: 1451976266775.png (1002x552, 238K)

Damn, ya got me with that zinger. Total refutation of my argument. Guess there's some budget cuts in Isreal? God knows you're not working for free

There are different types of termites. All destroy

>christian
don't you have a kike to worship?

Imagine being so retarded that you believe Jesus represents Judaism. It's almost impossible, yet you've proven otherwise. Congrats on your extra chromosome

Imagine being so retarded you believe a slight variant on FUCKING JUDAISM ITSELF, and then claim to be redpilled

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

Holy fuckin moly, this better be satire

Inform everybody of their evil ways.

outright destruction of the root: israel, is the only way