Cope

cope

Attached: christcuck.png (500x522, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21799
satanisgod.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

normally I would sage but Christians are spamming the board like crazy lately

paganism is the native american of religions
they lost but pretend they are relevant

Attached: 1564044742319.gif (360x360, 106K)

how well did Christianity work out for the south africans?

>they lost but pretend they are relevant

They lost to the jews, just like Hitler, it doesn't make them wrong though

the day of the axe is coming fag

Attached: pagan retard.jpg (900x599, 261K)

not bad
survive five bantu wars
two anglo boer wars
stayed self sufficient with your embargos
rekt communists in the border war

late 70s removed prayer from parliament
country started to decline

praying for something to change does not work
but praying for and resolve does

Attached: 1559122239591.jpg (600x600, 188K)

Fuck off, kike shill

Attached: EDCD29FD-4CB2-4BB2-B8DB-9BE9E0F46692.jpg (600x600, 157K)

and yet you are a small minority in a sea of blacks and Indians

>they "lost" but their culture is fucking everywhere even if the modern remnants don't do much
How many helicopters, sports teams, cultural events are inspired by feather niggers? I mean it makes sense that european paganism will forever affect Europeans, and thank Yahweh for that I guess (His religion is too weak on its own)... but it's weird how much of American culture reminds us of literal backwards losers that don't even exist anymore. They did nothing except what you would expect tribal savages to do, until they were wiped out.

Attached: behold, the white man's religion.png (456x500, 163K)

>not bad
>literally betrayed whites and their nation because christ accepts all races
it's a cuckold's faith

worshiping a jew is so much more masculine.

kek has spoken

Attached: literally dead.jpg (258x245, 23K)

Pagans are as annoying as fedorafags, can’t you twats just stfu about your faggotry for once?

Attached: 2C517B06-0E38-429A-A317-A5A6274833A9.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

Than worshipping a god that sucks dead man jizz for power?

Yes, it literally is.

Just fucking get along already. I'm tired of seeing both of your shit on this board. Take it somewhere else.

Attached: Screenshot_20190802_100240.jpg (1079x1627, 292K)

>amerimongrel pagans
Lol, nothing funnier than that. Paganism truly is a larp nowadays

>Advocates race mixing.
I'm not even Christian, and I know that's bullshit.
The Tower of Babel was a parable deaigned to warn AGAINST race mixing, you retard.

Most pagans nowadays are just disgruntled fedoras who decided it would be fun to larp with a horned helmet.
In a few years paganism will be just as pozzed as atheism.

you will soon join the club
given with what we started with yes
by all logic we should have been wiped out completely by the late 1800's

nothing funnier(and nasty) than a sub human christian terrone

Unironically one of the few actual ethnic milanesi left, Calogero. Try again larping pagan mongrel

>fuck this board
cope you fucking kike christ is god, and he HATES your synagogue of satan.

that "jew on a stick" meme is getting so boring..

Attached: jesus POWERFUL.jpg (800x600, 344K)

Just because you can't refute it?

Attached: quote-the-jews-belong-to-a-dark-and-repulsive-force-one-knows-how-numerous-this-clique-is-marcus-tul (850x400, 76K)

You guys are fucking negrophiles just like the Pope. You fucking snowniggers engage in a fiercenigger dick sucking contest with the christcucks to see who loves niggers the most. it is both disgusting and sad.

Attached: Graffito_muro_Caselette.jpg (250x182, 10K)

>pagan larper
>terrone
>amerigremlin flag
LMFAO, pottery. This is the average pagan in 2019.

Reminder that you can help destroying Christianity, Islam and the jews.
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21799

yee...suuuuuure

Attached: jesus jews whoat.jpg (1080x858, 137K)

>I don't like it therefore is a meme
Pretending is not true is Jewish tactic.

hahahah yeah of course, 1000% milanese, you know there are no more ethnic milanesi left right you swarty fuck, only niggers, chinks and the nephews of those nasty terroni that came north during 70-80's lombardia is lost and with your arab heritage you should revert back to islam like your ancestors did

Attached: 1551497447839.jpg (1024x586, 92K)

>worshipping a jewish demigod
wew

>stupid Pagans with their
>*shuffles cards*
>spirituality, science and love for their race

>sinagogue of satan
This meme is an oxymoron, like.
satanisgod.org/
Nice how you always ignore the parts where jewsus says to turn the other cheek, to not wash, to hate yourself etcetera because slavstiom is of the jews

"We will have to deal with Christianity in a tougher way than hitherto. We must settle accounts with this Christianity, this greatest of plagues that could have happened to us in our history, which has weakened us in every conflict. If our generation does not do it then it would I think drag on for a long time. We must overcome it within ourselves. Today at Heydrich’s funeral I intentionally expressed in my oration from my deepest conviction a belief in God, a belief in fate, in the ancient one as I called him—that is the old Germanic word: Wralda.We shall once again have to find a new scale of values for our people: the scale of the macrocosm and the microcosm, the starry sky above us and the world in us, the world that we see in the microscope. The essence of these megalomaniacs, these Christians who talk of men ruling this world, must stop and be put back in its proper proportion. Man is nothing special at all. He is an insignificant part of this earth. If a big thunderstorm comes, he can do nothing about it. He cannot even predict it.He has no idea how a fly is constructed—however unpleasant, it is a miracle—or how a blossom is constructed. He must once again look with deep reverence into this world. Then he will acquire the right sense of proportion about what is above us, about how we are woven into this cycle.

Attached: 1562277426527.jpg (1024x684, 478K)

Attached: christianity.png (462x1224, 71K)

You are shilling for a satanist forum here and then try to teach me about jewish subversion tactics?!? Just KYS!

Attached: jesus buff.jpg (500x333, 27K)

>we wuz oppressed fellow goys jews hate christ believe me oy vey

Attached: 1564698228303.png (1681x2802, 246K)

>you know there are no more ethnic milanesi left
Nice cope Calogero. Resetting your router doesn't make it less obvious that you are the same poster.
The only non Milanese great grandparent I have is from Monza, lmao.
Also lol at larping as both north Italian as well as swarty boyfucking roman mongrel.

>le ebil Satan (adversary of the jews, truth in sanskrit) bad, Rabbi "be a good and turn the other cheek cuz salvation is of the jews" Jesus good
Get a load of this jew

Jesus was killed by the noble romans, for he was the king of the kikes. That`s why they put it clearly visible to everyone on top of his cross. They wanted everyone to know for which crime he was sentenced to death by crucifiction. Christcucks turned this somehow into "Jews killed Christ" and are since then little, superstitious bitches of the kikes. Oh, the irony!

Attached: 1564697760077.jpg (720x960, 69K)

based christian trads disavow trump's racism

Attached: cathdral.jpg (1128x864, 100K)

Terrone pls. Shouldn't you be collecting reddito di cittadinanza now? Or is it time to complain about "ma dov'é lo stato!?!" because your communal administration can't even fill potholes in the road?

Christians are wh-

Attached: most christians.png (441x255, 13K)

The only neo-pagans I encountered irl were pothead degenerates. I do encounter Catholic white families almost every day. Why is that?

Funny that the only way for larpagans to cope is to take christians down a peg.
Spite really does come with low IQ

Attached: larpagan get out.png (624x474, 181K)

Yes. The Israelites of then behaved in the exact manner as the jews today. There is no difference in behavior. The modern disparate kike subtypes tend to cluster together and behave in the same verminous manner indicating a common jew ancestor, which happens to be a kike sandnigger.

Attached: Hammer_2000_Jew_Arab_Ychromosome.png (798x559, 91K)

GTFO, gypsy.

Attached: 1562335042915.jpg (480x250, 157K)

They put it on his cross ironically, since the Romans who administered the execution thought it was funny, since the Jews in Jerusalem were demanding Christ’s execution. Jews of the time did not accept Christ as an authority and, to this day, see him as a heretic that got what he deserved.

Now, the real irony is the fact that you use a Nazi Germany flag, despite being as jewish as they come.

Attached: christcucks.jpg (841x724, 101K)

>Love your enemies

Attached: christfag.png (492x266, 107K)

Judeo-Christianity drives wars for Israel, consumerism, dilution of ethnicity, blind obedience, destruction of nature. In order to destroy Judaism one must also destroy Christianity.

In the future, you coon lovers will be far too poor to create a UBI system let alone fill potholes in the road. pic related

Attached: 1534820822906.jpg (597x720, 87K)

>Jews killed Christ
The stupidest thing about this is the fact that christians are supposed to think it was good that jesus died

Attached: based bowden.png (1011x683, 918K)

What an evil antisemite

Imagine being this oblivious

Attached: LaRpagan.jpg (1350x964, 215K)

Attached: based adolf.png (850x400, 185K)

South Africa is in an even worse demographic situation than the dismal state of U.S. demographics it's that bad. Their fault though because they could have easily driven them back but instead sued for peace like a bunch of cuckolds.

Attached: 1536213186391.jpg (480x474, 72K)

>my point:

>Worshipping gods of arya
Lol, stupid mleccha

Christianity is the Jew's dog. I'd rather stand with a mudslime than a christcuck.

Attached: 9182F035-0CDE-42E1-AA67-3AB81FB9AC96.jpg (750x1000, 85K)

Our hypothetical future is your very real present and past, Gennaro Yusuf Salat

>In Table Talk, Hitler praised Julian the Apostate's Three Books Against the Galilaeans, an anti-Christian tract from AD 362, in the entry dated 21 October 1941, stating: "When one thinks of the opinions held concerning Christianity by our best minds a hundred, two hundred years ago, one is ashamed to realise how little we have since evolved. I didn't know that Julian the Apostate had passed judgment with such clear-sightedness on Christianity and Christians. ... Originally, Christianity was merely an incarnation of Bolshevism the destroyer. Nevertheless, the Galilean, who later was called the Christ, intended something quite different. He must be regarded as a popular leader who took up His position against Jewry.... and it's certain that Jesus was not a Jew. The Jews, by the way, regarded Him as the son of a whore—of a whore and a Roman soldier. The decisive falsification of Jesus's doctrine was the work of St. Paul. He gave himself to this work with subtlety and for purposes of personal exploitation. For the Galilean's object was to liberate His country from Jewish oppression. He set Himself against Jewish capitalism, and that's why the Jews liquidated Him. Paul of Tarsus (his name was Saul, before the road to Damascus) was one of those who persecuted Jesus most savagely."

all of this stuff is lost to history so nobody knows the truth.

FUCK COMMIES
FUCK BANKERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK CHRISTNIGGERS
AND FUCK BRAD'S JANNIES

Attached: 1335238180838.jpg (300x300, 32K)

actual autism on display . . . Islam is as much a jew dog as Christianity, if not worse.