Fellow burgers, may I ask you a question? What's gossip like in US? Are people gossipy...

Fellow burgers, may I ask you a question? What's gossip like in US? Are people gossipy? Or do they mind their own businesses? And what about stealth wealth? Could I realistically live quietly?

Attached: 1564619299922.png (1080x1278, 1.51M)

Depends. Old stock Americans tend to raise their kids to shun gossip and talking about money. It still happens but nobody likes a gossiper. Sometimes it's good bonding at the workplace. It has its place.

Americans are some of the worst people for gossip that I've encountered. It's a multi billion dollar industry there draw your own conclusions

Yeah you're thinking of jews. But fuck me if women don't watch that shit

Commies and Democrats (same fucking thing) are making it really fucking hard to just be left the fuck alone dude.

you can't entirely blame jews for culture you willingly consume. they try to push the same shit here but nobody really cares. don't let jews exploit your cultural weaknesses

Small rural towns yes to both

So the suburbs are the most ok?

Both what? That they are gossipy, or that the mind their own businesses and I can live quietly?

I don't I blame whatever the fuck happened to Anglo Americans just as much. But I don't gossip at all and I was raised never to talk about money. I will indulge people that want to gossip but if they do it a lot I lose respect for them. It's feminine. I don't work with females hardly at all fwiw.

Nah. This ain't the 50's anymore. Suburbs are a cultural death trap now. Either move into the city or out in the country.

>But I don't gossip at all and I was raised never to talk about money
You seem a lot more sensible than most of the burgers on this board, you must actually be one of the white ones

Well if we are shit posting about ecelebs, I confess to making up stories about them for (You)'s

lmao

btw styx is a tranny

Attached: 1561057759224.jpg (454x421, 19K)

He has a black "son"

I've noticed the workplace is the most gossipy place. So if you can manage to land a job where you don't have a lot of coworkers that helps a lot.

They exploit human biology you fucking leaf

Attached: leaf1.jpg (480x488, 33K)

>I have no agency
wow you're so oppressed and victimized. It's comical how you mutts always try to use leaf as an insult when you're offended not realizing we think it's funny

They both gossip and mind their business. No one cares about money in my hometown. The gossip is mostly about coloreds

>The gossip is mostly about coloreds
Nice. Where are you from? City/county/state, choose the level you prefer, I don't want to doxx you.

As far as I can tell, it depends on the person. I don't know anyone that's much of a gossip but I've worked with people that put in 80 hour weeks yakking behind someone's back. As for wealth it'll be as obvious as you want. Don't be flashy if you don't want people to know.

>And what about stealth wealth? Could I realistically live quietly?

absolutely. Both 'rich' and poor people can and do choose to live either plainly or very ostentatiously. You can't tell at all at first glance how much money somebody has, as much as (((advertisements))) encourage bling.

>No one cares about money in my hometown
sounds humble. I'm assuming you're in a rural area