Another Kennedy Killed

Why are they still killing off Kennedys

Attached: IMG_5044.jpg (1536x1668, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wwlp.com/news/world/robert-f-kennedys-granddaughter-saoirse-hill-dies-at-22/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HYANNIS PORT, Mass. (AP/WWLP) — Robert F. Kennedy’s granddaughter, Saoirse Kennedy Hill, has died, the family announced Thursday night.

The Kennedy family’s statement followed reports of a death at the storied Kennedy Compound in Hyannis Port, Massachusetts. The statement was issued by Brian Wright O’Connor, a spokesman for Saoirse Hill’s uncle, former congressman Joseph P. Kennedy II.

Attached: IMG_5045.jpg (685x385, 41K)

Attached: IMG_5048.png (1536x2048, 3.47M)

Cursed by jews for daring to take away their money. Thus they suffer

She died of Depression user. Very typical among the rich and powerful. Nothing to see here, move along.

>Hill was public about her struggles with depression. In 2016, while still a high school senior at Deerfield Academy, she wrote an op-ed for the school's newspaper mentioning that she left school during her junior year for "treatment for my depression and returned to the valley for my senior year."

Attached: Chester Podesta.jpg (330x330, 34K)

Man, they must REALLY hate that entire bloodline so damn much.
They fear the Kennedy's so badly that they're killing them at younger and younger ages, they're not even waiting for them see if they're politically inclined

Probably sending a message to Robert Kennedy about his anti-vax stuff.

>the house in the OP pic is not the kennedy compound

why do idiots always make this mistake?

F

So what’s the gesalt on JFK Jnr’s plane crash??

Honestly, at this point, I doubt they are killing them for some specific reasons. It's just at some point open season was declared on their entire bloodline and somebody is doing it for sport and bragging rights. Probably qualifies you for entry into some club.

It was an overdose, right? Sad, she was a beauty.

descendants of uncontrolled opposition that could nepotise their way to pres

or a coincidence

USA yes! Land of the free!

Damn shame Arnolds bastard could have bred with her.

This

It’s cuz Robert F Kennedy Jr is alerting the goyim of all the heavy metals and jew poisons they put in vaccines essentially proving they are not safe for injection. Jews don’t take too kindly to bring jewed themselves.

hillary body count
gets the senate seat she wanted

Wew, these Kennedys are rather unlucky aren't they? Almost as if there is a conspiracy or something, oops let me get my tin foil hat HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha ha heh.

Attached: 349.jpg (637x921, 34K)

>CARCANO'd

>"Professor Breen recalled that Ms. Kennedy Hill once sought him out after a class conversation on feminism and rape culture, asking him whether the issues were appropriate for the classroom given that some students may have been survivors of sexual assault."

good riddance to this insane liberal

>Saoirse
Man I liked the Song of the Sea.

The Kennedy Killing Klub

Attached: Ku_Klux_Klam.gif (802x872, 62K)

Holy mother, this fucking world.

RIP Kennedy.

The Jew fake banking is going to end, one way or another JEW FAKE BANKING IS GOING TO END.

FUCK THOSE EVIL MURDERING ENSLAVING SCAMMERS

LAND OF THE FREE
LAND OF THE BRAVE
PLAY FANTASY BANKERS IN ISRAEL

RIP KENNEDY

Never forget what they are took from you. WE ARE SLAVES TO RIGGED SCAMMING FANTASY BANKING

These kike banks now even loan without interest themselves across the world, it's one big goyim freedom raping scam.

Attached: Saoirse Kennedy Hill.jpg (276x183, 7K)

JFK was done in by the usual (((suspects)))

Attached: JFK.Jews.png (957x620, 109K)

How long until they get to his kidz?

Attached: 84741a43dc3b73ae26b94419d1f1ff58_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>t. goes back to playing Fortnite
K zoomer, settle down.

"someone i knew and loved broke serious sexual boundaries with me"

Attached: IMG_7520.png (750x1334, 174K)

Can we even begin to phantom what another Kennedy running for office would mean to the kike shadow swamp today?

The real American dollar has been replaced by a Jewish fake-debt fantasy-shekel which created an unfathomable amount of enslavement-debt before reaching just one century of ((usage)).

The Jews insisted on keeping the original name, however the current 'American dollar' is as American as the 'Federal Reserve' is Federal.

Mostly ((businessmen)) very close to the Jewish fantasy-debt-currency-printing families became billionaires. They do stuff together, like, drilling for oil in the Golan Heights, buying dungeon virgin Islands. Interesting serious stuff.

((Income taxing the American people)) surely is needed to pay for the fantasy debt, so the IRS was created at the same moment as the ((Federal Reserve)).

Kikes would start burning themselves in anger.

Rip.

Attached: 1.png (703x703, 3K)

For us, going after innocent offspring might seem like cruel, unjust and barbaric thing because the powers to be have indoctrinated us to believe so. That is so that if for some miracle they get caught in their crimes the power and wealth would still stay in the "right hands", ie two new heads would just grow in the place of the one lost. And that is why they apply this method to their powerful enemies. They know themselves, and if they see someone like them opposing them they know that just dealing with the biggest threat atm would not suffice.

Imagine if their great-grandfather made a deal with the Devil for power then squelched on the blood sacrifice. The Devil would be like "aw my place, no. Ima take blood from errry one a your lin forever, fool."

Based. Every Kennedy deserves this. Just look up who is behind 1960's immigration bill.

>based Kennedy meme

Attached: 1544997846512.jpg (315x499, 33K)

im more shocked that there are still kennedeys alive today

pretty sure apologizing for being white every day can give you self esteem issues.

God blesses those who bless Israel, and curses those that curse Israel.

Dumb. Did killing JFK stop the bill? It wasn't a heterodox idea, the entirety of US elite was after colonizing the world and that was part of the game. Unless you would call killing off the entire ruling class of your country "based"

Tfw you will never date a full blooded Kennedy now

>JFK
Mдa.............

What's your point? A thousand people do something together, a family of one of those people gets annihilated and you call that based because family was involved in the thing everyone was doing together.
I'm focusing on JFK because he's the only one of that family that matters, if he were alive the act would be supported by him, and not Ted.

another toastie roastie

Attached: your_cunt_chad.png (640x570, 504K)

OwO what's this?