(((German statefunded media))) writes about White Genocide

in the sense that its a good thing when white people will die out

they say the world will become a better place when old white males die out and that its just a matter of time when it will happen

source
inforadio.de/programm/schema/sendungen/hundert_sekunden_leben/201908/01/357290.html

oh and its just a coinsidence that the writer of the article is one of (((them)))

isnt it funny that they keep writing about how human races dont exist and we are all the same but every now and then drop hints that white genocide is happening and why its a good thing.

is this some form of power demonstration by the joos? in the sense that "hey goys look how mighty we are, we have the power to publish anti-white articles and call for white genocide in your fucking state media - which is being funded by you white people and theres nothing you can do about it hahaha"?

Attached: inforadio.jpg (844x876, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9d87JjYHuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

everyone busy arguing about Q Larp, aliens and UFOs again?

not surprising. They are pretty well advanced with their propaganda.

Soon user, just wait

Attached: 1563555988981.jpg (750x750, 69K)

I mean, can't really relate as we want our old population (boomers) to die..

Attached: 1561103201992.jpg (800x1024, 181K)

if it happens white people will become minority in germany (atleast in western germany) average person is 50 years old and higher. it will happen eventually but yeah , will be interesting what will happen then

Is it even controversial to say that the entirety of German media is controlled by the CIA.

I mean....it is....

The United States was given control over Germany’s media and education for 100 years after WWII. Still a long time before that expires

Is it any surprise the USA is viewed as a global force for evil then, apparently some fuckwit at the CIA interpreted as "no nazi shit" to mean "turn them into marxists".

But even the USSR would have made them better marxists, now they're just a nation of cosmopolitan, rootless, gutless, lost and damned fucking retards.

(((Renee Zucker)))

The strategy is simply to use all muslims and other non-white races to eliminate liberals and leftists.

And let's be honest: Especially Muslims should agree that eliminating liberals, leftists and politicians (read: Zionist power-structure), should destroy Israel as that Jewish country is essentially financed by this power structure sucking money out of Whites. Hence Palestine could be liberated by eliminating said political fractions.

Potential posters that could be hang up in cities could read:
- Destroy your local liberal, leftist and Zionist and consequently destroy the Jewish power structure to free Palestine!
- Destroy your local liberal to save the climate!
etc. etc.

Emotions must be directed.

What we lack with man-power, we have to compensate with cleverness.

It's a Christian genocide, not a white genocide.

>Renèe Zucker
guys my kike-sense are tingling someone do some research on this, pic is "her" btw

Attached: size=708x398.jpg (708x398, 20K)

Attached: Whitepp.jpg (391x381, 21K)

Its demoralisation (Subversion) A demoralised population wont fight back.

Bullshit. Christians are on the front to eradicate Whites even by their lunatic self-righteous agenda to reach "heaven". And all they created has been hell on Earth, thanks for that.

By the way: Christian priests have produced so much homosexuals by fucking little White boys and girls that only the end of Christianity will save the White race. LONG LIVE ODIN.

Checked

Attached: zucker.jpg (928x1082, 349K)

>t. low T male

More like Germany the state donates money to whoever wants it. The problem is that you need connections to get in that position, so it obvious that alot of reporters are not capable for these articles but are weasel enough to suck at these budgets.

Besides the "old white men" is just a dumb buzzword phrase. They describe these category of influencal men who happens to be that, but also dont differ too much and insult every old, white or men.
Basically they do the same as when trump speaks of criminal mexicans, too generalized.
But old white man is xatchier than the manager/owner of certane company.

So, nothing new?

Attached: 1564266490527.jpg (500x407, 71K)

I think its mostly about killing Whites and anyone who knows what freedom is more or less.

Christianity has always been anti European

Attached: 1560817902999.png (1681x2802, 246K)

you think the phrase "they are not even hiding it anymore" is a joke? not, it's the reality of the situation, people are behaving like zombies and they can do anything they want

We learned and kept the best after ww2 :3

Let's make the holocaust real this time.

>my Jewish father
>my Jewish parents
EVERY SINGLE TIME

Attached: 1545345495261.jpg (318x405, 30K)

And yet you choose to lay down and die quietly.

Well, Poland isn't white so we're fine. Good luck to you guys!

>(((Renée Zucker)))
Every. Single. Time.

Attached: image_2.jpg (1024x576, 180K)

Now post that the first Roman to give Jews protected rights was Caesar, the head of the imperial cult.

Attached: caesar and the jews.jpg (990x973, 362K)

Pagans are satanists who never reveal truth to those outside their initiated circle of ritually abused cult members.

I remember that there was a politician that referred the Germans as Nazis and it's good that they are declining and dying out. I just can't remember his name.

Attached: 1562949107978.png (1602x1308, 1.1M)

They need double digit IQ people to control...

youtube.com/watch?v=s9d87JjYHuk

Gregor Gysia. Literally JUDE.

There are no subtitles, but just look at the audacity of this fucking guy.