Melbourne

Took a walk around Melbourne tonight. So many chinks and gooks and fucking pakis. God help this country. Is there even a political solution left or is it really ((dead)).

Attached: Consumemore.jpg (1024x960, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrobusiness.com.au/2019/08/australias-mass-immigration-model-falling-apart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Chinese are exploiting the liberal immigration policies of AUS, CAN and NZ to colonise the strategic coastal cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland and Vancouver so as to deny these cities as anchorages and bases for USN operations in the Pacific Ocean. They’ve achieved this in Australia and NZ by exploiting the unregulated student visa program. The Chinese Govt are funding the operation of Chinese owned and managed private colleges that exclusively enrol and employ Chinese, they’re creating a parallel society and these colleges will not only allow China to colonise Australia and NZ by stealth, they will also allow it to create a parallel society that is self-sufficient in all the services for such a society to function. To give you an example of how far China has infiltrated Australian society, the Victorian State Govt to which Melbourne is the capital city, has just signed onto the One-Belt One-Road initiative in complete defiance of the Federal Govt.

they are poos not pakis. Honestly you Poms are just as bad as all of the above

Studying here at uni and it just gets worse everyday. Everyday there are more faggots and chinks and towel heads in classes. Hell even my RA is a fucking towel head.

I feel ya, in some parts of Melbourne everywhere I look is an endless sea black hair and slit eyes. It genuinely feels like china when I go to the city. I need to get out of this place man

It never even alived.

>They’ve achieved this in Australia and NZ by exploiting the unregulated student visa program
If its a student visa then they can stay till the studies end. How do they exploit it?

Lol of course melb would be like that it a big city just move away from big cities the bug people and pakis can’t survive outside them

You must learn to use your nation's greatest power to defeat the shitskin hordes. You must shitpost in real life.

Sounds like capitalism to me

Damn is it really that bad? Wow. I knew you guys had some problems with Chinese immigration but not to this extent

Attached: 1556901744731.png (750x702, 1.04M)

I was stunned when I arrived in Melbourne. I travel a lot for work and let me put it this way, I'd rather be in Beijing than Melbourne. Melbourne is the biggest shithole of all countries Ove worked in, including India...idea is still worse than AU except cigarettes.

Besides a political solution what is a realistic alternative for you?
Training an assassins Roos army?

Attached: heh.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

It would be funny if China invaded.

>political solution
>being an actual solution in any white country

They simply keep re-enrolling into meme courses until they receive permanent residency, I’ve seen students on the Govt database who have been here since 2010 and have not finished a single course they’ve enrolled in, yet their visa is still renewed.

>It is everywhere now, except in the national discussion. Australia’s mass immigration economic model is falling apart.

>Consider the following. Across all spheres of society there are immense scandals underway.

>The first and highest order is the nation’s national interest. This is under intense pressure as the US/China Cold War blossoms. We are isolated from diplomatic ties with China; unwilling to defend Hong Kong; duplicitous with the US and helpless as relations sour between the two great powers.

>Yet an extraordinary “silent invasion” of Chinese influence and sharp power continues at home. So much so that a Chinese Consul General is happy to publicly encourage Communist Party violence in our universities; RAAF bases are occupied by dubious CPC linked operations and our largest firms are inundated with high-ranking Chinese corruption.

macrobusiness.com.au/2019/08/australias-mass-immigration-model-falling-apart/

wtf i dont know about your schools but here in universities theres evaluation checks every year. when they get accepted then the first check is after 3 months and retards get filtered, VISA automatically revoked and forced to leave the country. you cant just re enroll back to some courses. they could technically stay here by getting a temporary work permit but as theyre all from outside EU it lasts only for 6 months out of year and they cant get a proper job without Estonian skills, some meme slave jobs picking strawberries on a field or build burgers at mcdonalds for 6 months

Pray to Saint Tarrant for guidance,

Oz schools here are pretty lax especially when it comes to niggers and shitskins.