Whites think they're superior. Jews know they're superior

Attached: 1528979789577.jpg (641x651, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4006385,00.html
articles.latimes.com/1989-08-30/news/mn-1305_1_israeli-training
renegadetribune.com/how-israel-armed-the-drug-cartels/
jrbooksonline.com/Roth_JML/chapter_02.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=cDSDhtCffa4
hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=YSy6ENVAJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=31Yqgabz0bU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forumsaznidentity LARPs as anything but themselves to antagonize whites because they realize no one takes them seriously

I always knew israelis were the real racists and not regular white people. Something to show my bros

jews are mutts

Attached: jews are mutts.jpg (991x697, 91K)

If jews are so smart why have they leeched off of whites and white nations since forever? Plus why is it that only ashkenazi jews (who stole european blood) test high when it comes to IQ compared with non-white jews like sephardic and mizrahi jews.

Everything jews have today is thanks to whites, admit it, kike.

thank a coal burner you fucking sandniggers

There is not jewish race, you arent semitic nor related to hebrews

>Be the master race
>Can't get by without constant handouts
Truly makes my almonds activate

Jews are not even a race.

You idiots are fucking blind.

> (OP)
>Jews are not even people.
Fixed that for you, boo.

Attached: 1564745608866.gif (200x200, 335K)

here's a question

what did Jews ever invent?

Is it racism if it's true?

Post again when you surpass a Latin American country in academic performance, gypsy.

Funny how there are claims of gentiles leading to barbaric offspring, but have barbaric practices themselves.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4006385,00.html

Attached: 1532693976178.jpg (1080x593, 210K)

in August 1989, a Los Angeles Times investigation by Kenneth Freed uncovered an Israeli-produced videotape showing Israeli instructors training paramilitary forces belonging to the deadly death squads of Colombia’s Medellin drug cartel.

articles.latimes.com/1989-08-30/news/mn-1305_1_israeli-training
renegadetribune.com/how-israel-armed-the-drug-cartels/

I may have jewish blood. No one ever contacted me about giving me my jewish money. Who is responsible for that sort of thing? Do I get retroactive pay??

Depends on how you define smart.
Jews are cunning not smart.
They are incapable of a civilization (let alone, a good one).
They are however cunning enough to infiltrate a high functioning civilization and essentially take it over.

>here's a question
>what did Jews ever invent?

the Honey Trap

So Abraham pretended that Sarah was simply his sister (and not also his wife), creating a scandal in the court of the Pharaoh, by whoring out his sister wife.

jrbooksonline.com/Roth_JML/chapter_02.htm

No one knew this better than that wise poet-author of Genesis -- now that I have learned how to read him correctly. "And there was a famine in the land," he relates, "and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there: for the famine was sore in the land. And it came to pass when he was come near to enter into Egypt that he said unto Sarai, his wife: Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon. And it will come to pass when the Egyptians will see thee, that they will say: 'This is his wife,' and they will kill me, but thee they will keep alive. Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister; that it may be well with me for thy sake, and that my soul may live because of thee. And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair. And the princes of Pharaoh saw her, and praised her to Pharaoh; and the woman was taken into Pharaoh's house. And he dealt well with Abram for her sake; and he had sheep, and oxen, and he-asses, and men-servants and maid-servants, and she-asses and camels. And the Lord plagued Pharaoh and his house with great plagues because of Sarai Abram's wife. And Pharaoh called Abram and said: 'What is this that thou hast done unto me? Why didst thou not tell me that she was thy wife? Why saidst thou; She is my sister? so that I took her to be my wife; now therefor behold thy wife, take her, and go thy way! And Pharaoh gave men charge concerning him; and they brought him on the way, and his wife, and all that they had. And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the South. And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold." [3]

The Jews are not a race or religion, but a crime syndicate which deals in conspiracies, particularly to corrupt and control authorities and institutions. Race is a lie: they are clearly multiracial, and modern genetic testing shows the white Ashkenazi majority have an origin in Sicily or southern Italy, not the Middle East. Religion is a lie: look how how many secular and otherwise faithless Jews there are, who still consider themselves Jews, even practicing Jews are usually superficial, concerned with rituals and technicalities, mystics who believe God can be tricked for personal gain rather than sincere worshippers who wish to obey the will of God.

Jews as we know them originated during the Christianization of the Roman Empire, when forced conversion to Christianity and enforcement of Christian morals began. To practice some of their less concealable activities, like pimping and loansharking, gangsters needed a public excuse to be outside of the law, so they began to pose as characters from the Bible, putting on the Jewish mask. Of course, this had to be backed with the real focus of their organization: conspiracies of murder, blackmail, hostage-taking, bribery, and catering to perversions that can only be satisfied in secret, such as pedophilia and blood rituals.

You might as well ask, "What is the key to Mafia success?" Criminals prosper until punished. The history of Jews is not one of success through honest effort and senseless persecution, as they would have it, but profitable crime and inevitable punishment. The cure is to recognize their nature: the Jews are a crime syndicate, every Jew is a criminal, they are raised from childhood to feel entitled to what anyone else has, and to believe it's proper to cooperate with other Jews to take as much as they can get, by whatever means work.

"Innocent Jew" is as contradictory as "innocent Mafioso". This is the key realization that will enable our society to defend itself against them.

Attached: jews nail jesus.webm (544x360, 1.96M)

everything

jews are retarded if they can survive without whites. not only have jews burned all empathy but they ingrained mass killing of jews when they get out of hand.
jews have and always will be a leach on someone's society.

Attached: E2785FEC8DC547C48DF771486277F024.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Christianity

Attached: israel harves organs.png (710x872, 247K)

That's a mostly European thing.
And it's roots are in Egypt and the surrounding regions so you don't claim credit for it.

The average Jewish IQ is like 90

>Benjamin H Freedman The Khazars

youtube.com/watch?v=cDSDhtCffa4

>Benjamin Freedman's explanation of Khazarian Jews\

My Dear Dr. Goldstein,

Your very outstanding achievements as a convert to Catholicism impress me as without a comparable parallel in modern history. Your devotion to the doctrine and the dogmas of the Roman Catholic Church defy any attempt at description by me only with words. Words fail me for that.

hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FreedmanFactsAreFacts.html

>Yet modern Jewry's deep animosity towards Christianity stems from the accusation that institutional Christianity (as distinct from riotous mobs and individuals) was seminal to anti-Semitism in
the Middle Ages, and even earlier, laying a religious foundation for the hostility towards Jews in the Western world to our own time. It can easily be argued, however, (as did Benjamin Disraeli, and others) that official Christian /_protection_ /of Jewry is as much responsible for Judaism's /_survival_ /as anything else. "It may be asserted," wrote Salo Baron," that had it not been for the Catholic Church, the Jews would have not survived the Middle Ages in Christian Europe."

>Yossi Gurvitz: When Israel Is Mighty

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=YSy6ENVAJlY

Call up the German government, they will get you in touch with the right people.

Rabbi Yosef Tzvi Ben Porat Tells The Truth About Why Hitler Hated The Jews - 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=31Yqgabz0bU

ashkenazi are MENA/slav mutts, not a real "race"

this is why they hate the germanics so bad cause they know it (a real race, supremacy, beauty) when they see it and they have no choice but 2nd place

Whites actually attempted to create fairness and equality for all. Jews always seek to subvert, dominate and destroy because they can’t put down an ancient religious mandate to do so. Judaism is just a non-proselytizing Islam.

Attached: F8266A5E-28CE-424D-B7A5-ACFD6620A9B7.jpg (500x450, 86K)

Based, proud to be jewish.

Jews are the real nazis

Stupid goyim,

WE ARE 500 TIMES OVER-REPRESENTED BECAUSE WE ARE 500 TIMES SMARTER THAN YOU

Stop trying to put it to nepotism, tribalism, subversion, corruption, greed and thievery. We are god's chosen ones, and you aren't. You only exist to serve us, which is why we'll continue to kill you, rape your women, humiliate you, corrupt your children, destroy all that you try to build, and let you know it :)

It's all just a game to us, and you goyim, are our toys for us to do as we please.

So shut the fuck up and get back to work.

Israel isn't going to pay for itself.

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Attached: goldplated.png (680x681, 158K)

>what did Jews ever invent?
Plagiarism.