I thought you niggers were bullshitting

I thought you niggers were bullshitting.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-02 at 11.11.12 AM copy.png (1218x1400, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

michigan.gov/documents/MIVoterRegistration_97046_7.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-01/lessons-america-indias-war-against-muslim-illegal-migrants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the picture I posted with it.

Attached: 1564707426948.png (682x1024, 534K)

>Twitter doesn't allow racial discrimination
wow you blew the case wide open!

nope

>requiring people to identify themselves to vote
>racial discrimination
wew...

Attached: zoinks.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

>voter ID is racial discrimination
spare me
I wonder if any of the niggers that think we don't have voter ID laws have ever voted. they look at your driver's license every single time, just read this
michigan.gov/documents/MIVoterRegistration_97046_7.pdf

Are you fucking retarded? States like California give illegals driver's licenses.

It's not racist. I don't want cucked Euros and Leafs voting while on work visa either.

ok, so maybe we just need to make sure it gets enforced it in every state
point is, I'm pretty sure it's already law

First of all many states issue photo IDs too illegals. Second read Michigans own requirements.

Photo ID OR:

send one of the following forms of identification when mailing this form to your county, city or township clerk: a COPY of a current and valid photo identification (such as a driver license or personal ID card) or a COPY of a paycheck stub, utility bill, bank statement, or a government document which lists your name and address.

>You need a state ID to get a job, a car, a house, ect

But for some reason, asking for ID when it comes to voting is racist. Where's the fucking logic here? Niggers can't even get their EBT without an ID

>racist to assume that blacks know how to get a driver’s license

user, I’ve got some bad news for you— you’re the real racist. Honk, honk

Yep, I'm a Michigander and every time you vote you have to either have to have your state ID or THREE proofs of residency

Or if they want to buy guns, alcohol, cigarettes, go to a club, gambling, etc.

I got permanently suspended for telling a pro-war shill to go sign up for the military. That's it. Nothing inflammatory or anything

The problem with this logic is residency =/= citizenship. Just look at half of these Chaldeans.

the left doesn’t actually believe in racism they are just using it to distract from the fact they are abetting voter fraud

I'm going to enjoy killing people like you in the coming civil war.

This is incredible, here to vote, you need full blown citizenship, which is hard to get for starters. Land of immigrants I guess KEK, since states them self's, depending who is in power, simply issue papers for migrants to vote, regardless of citizenship. This should be illegal.

No user, its not like just showing them a bill or something, it has to be something state or city issued, something an illegal is unlikely to have

I live in Michigan, they absolutely 100% do not need to see voter id as long as you give them your address/date of birth and sign the affidavit on the back. I do it every time so that the low information democrats behind me can see how ridiculously easy it is to steal someone’s vote.

Twitter is ran by communists

Attached: 1550975581712 (1).png (1000x1000, 88K)

We all are. Dont fall for the illusion of isolation.

you cannot enforce that here in california. all the poll booths are ran by "unbiased" liberals. they would gladly hand a ballot to any illegal.

That’s not true at all. I live in Michigan and vote without an ID every time. All you have to do is sign the affidavit on the back.

Or it was because you repeated the
>putin interfered in US election
lies

>it has to be something state or city issued, something an illegal is unlikely to have
Not true, read the law, utility bills or bank statements are acceptable. I personally have voted without my ID. I live in Clinton Township.

Ahahahaha good, you fags deserve to have the election/country torn from your neckbeard hands

Never heard of an Arab redneck. Its ok degenerates like you will be eliminated soon with the return of Jesus a.s. and Imam Mahdi.

Do you let your niggers roam around airports without passports.

No ID of any kind is required to vote in NJ. You give your name verbally. They look you up in a book of registered voters in your district and you sign next to your name. Then you vote in the booth machine. During the day, the DNC and various Jewish organizations bus around niggers and nursing home people to vote in various districts under the names of the deceased, in exchange for McDonald's. At the end of the day, the workers sign a bunch of the names of the registered voters who did not come to vote and vote Democrat for them. When all votes have been received by the central state tallying authority, they adjust the numbers to make it seem somewhat close and reasonable before sending them out. I assume ths is how it works nationally. Honk honk.

Attached: large.jpg (2048x1303, 417K)

If you ask a shitlib, "you think people should just be able to come and vote here?" They will actually tell you "yes"

but niggers cant read you fucking racist it's racist to make them follow rules like this (the actual liberal argument as to why voter ID rules are racist) nevermind the fact that dems bus around truckloads of illegals to vote multiple times in various districts.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-01/lessons-america-indias-war-against-muslim-illegal-migrants

Even India has you guys beat in border security. They're also the largest democracy in the world and use voter ID.

>America’s Border Patrol has less than 20,000 people. India’s Border Security Force (BSF) has 186 battalions and 257,363 people. It’s a paramilitary organization with an intelligence network, ten artillery units, air and marine wings, and canine and even camel units. And the weapons aren’t just there for show.

>The “detect-delete-deport” program began by digitizing old paper records and then checking them against the documents that were submitted by the population. Tens of thousands of government employees reviewed millions of documents and then began checking and cross-referencing them. The lies weren't hard to spot as when dozens of people claimed to have been born from the same mother.

Attached: 1448789751531-0.png (523x774, 656K)

You have to have an ID to withdraw money from the bank user.

Our votes are paper ballots, enlighten me as to how the Russians hacked paper?

With...magic...

Can a 5 year old retard vote as well?

Welcome to the circus fren