Fall for the "dude Flouride is bad for you it's a le conspiracy meme"

>fall for the "dude Flouride is bad for you it's a le conspiracy meme"
>teeth are in agony and literally disintegrating despite brushing twice a day
Thanks a lot faggots

Attached: toms.png (220x170, 36K)

If 1 man drinks 10 cups of tap water per day and another man drinks 5 the man who drank 10 got double the amount of flouride as the man who drank 5.

Fuck flouride.

shitty genetics.
kys untermensch

Enjoy your calcified peneal gland. Literally just take an iodine supplement and you’ll start waking up from NPC mode.

I been doing this and the dreams are fucking insane. Kinda been tough dealing with the detox though. Getting better slowly.

As long as you don’t swallow it it’s probably good.

I feel your pain op. I tried their toothpaste and deodorant. Deodorant caused my armpits to burn and develop a rash. The toothpaste made my teeth hurt. Fuck that shit company and anyone who promotes them.

toms deodorant is b&r

Use Do-Terra essential oil toothpaste, dumbass.

>he doesnt make his own toothpaste

why do we need flouride in the water for our teeth when its already in most toothpaste
and 2nd, if you quit using it you gotta do something else for your teeth like oil pulling
also brushing your teeth to hard is one of the worst things you can do to them, get the plaque + gums and floss

put flouride water in your mouth for 15-30 seconds to rinse. that's the flouride you need.

US humans get too much flouride. Your teeth only need a little.

Europeans do fine without it. The flouride should be in the toothpaste, not the tap water.

STOP
POSTING
IN
FUCKING
SHILL
THREADS
YOU
RETARDS

Yeah, it's not because you're a meth addict.

The best toothpaste on the entire planet. If you not brushing with Maine, expect to have cavities or be over-fluoridated.

drink some concentrated fluoride you dumb fuck. it wil save you.

Get yourself high flouride toothpast and mouthwash. Get your teeth better at faster pace.
Then only use hydrogen peroxide twice a week. Brush with baking soda . floss religously . and rinse with warm water well.

i havent used flouride toothpaste in over 8 years

Stop drinking soda dumbass.
T. Well water and brushes only once a day.

It's even worse than that. Teeth are both mathematically and emotionally dumb to have.

Imagine having a car you depend on where the mechanic tells you one out of 32 parts will cost $1,200 to fix, only it wont ever be really be fixed. They'll just fill the roots with cement.

I tell you this. When my kid 'needs' braces, What she's getting are dentures.

Attached: thashiznit.jpg (3300x3300, 612K)

tooth decay is due to eating too much sugar and drinking acidic drinks like soda. brushing with or without flouride toothpaste can help to a degree, but tooth decay is like 2/3 dependent on diet and eating habits moreso than brushing. learn2eat better AND get better toothpaste, Tom's of Maine is shit. Even Alex Jone's INFOWARS SuperBlue toothpaste is better than that shit and any activated charcoal toothpaste is better still. As for deoderant, Crystal brand mineral deoderant is literally magic.

Attached: CRY005.jpg (649x649, 26K)

I am keeping this stuff stocked for the zombie 'poxyclypse

Been using fluoride free for two years now. Teeth are in perfect shape, also vegan and don’t drink soda, do drink beer though. Fluoride literally does nothing beyond poisoning you. It’s a byproduct of aluminum production iirc, sold to companies and governments for profit. It’s literally waste. Next time you’re at your dentist, ask them why fluoride is good for your teeth. Then ask them if they know where fluoride comes from. Mine didn’t have much to say and I live in a nice area

This. Dentists will never tell you about diet beyond muh sugar and soda. Teeth are like bones, they need to be nourished

Also the other ingredients in toothpaste aren’t great for your teeth or your health either. Sodium lauryl sulfate is bad for your teeth, propylene glycol is antifreeze

YOU'LL NEVER CALCIFY MY PINEAL GLAND YOU EVIL JEW

Attached: 1562749692493.jpg (327x154, 33K)

Don't swallow the flouride in toothpaste! It's toxic! Spit it out once your done brushing!

But do swallow it and bathe in it when we mix it with water! It's good for your teeth!

Gtfo kike

Does iodine help with pineal gland?

Protip: Dentists want your teeth rot. It's how they get paid.

Absolutely, and the doctor wants the same. That’s why they make sure you’re drinking enough milk and eating enough meat