Bidets are more and more common across the globe...

Bidets are more and more common across the globe. Is it true that they are a Jewish tool to make men more accepting of anal pleasure? Europeans, who we all know are degenerate homosexuals, love their Bidets. After Bidets were introduced in Japan, a once traditional culture began producing Anime promoting traps. The Japanese men who use Bidets are all incels who don't leave their room. If they do have sex, it's usually with another man. This is all because Bidets condition you to want to take it in the ass. It's a spray of water in your butt today, and then a big black cock in it tomorrow. What can we do to stop the spread of this degeneracy in the United States? How do we keep the bidet jews out of our asses?

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 5K)

>he has dingleberries

yes shooting water up your asshole is literally what gays do to have sex.

If you get off on that shit then you'd get off on wiping your ass.
So either way you're a giant faggot.

fatfuck americans can finally clean their own asshole

Pretty sure it is to clean your anus

You're 100% right user, toilet paper (basically fingering your own ass, [GAY], through a cloth) is Jewish as fuck too. When you're done shitting, you're supposed to leave your ass alone, that's the NATURAL, NORMAL way to do it.
If you're fingering your ass with tissue, or having some machine spray your ass with water (simulating homosex), then you are mentally ill.

>what can we do to stop this spread of degeneracy
we can't stop them all, but we can refuse to partake ourselves, that'll show those faggot ass libtards with their clean asses and dirty minds.

Just pop a squat in the woods and go on with your day like a real man.

don't know but I think they are good because you don't need to waste paper (and plastic the toilet paper ist wrapped in when you buy it)
It will also help Greece and other countries where you can't flush toilet paper and have to throw it into rubbish bins which I find very disgusting.

no they dont, they shoot ketermeen into their groin.

Horses and dogs never clean their asshole but it's always clean. What are they doing better than humans?

Reminder that only using a bidet is disgusting.
Wipe+bidet+wipe masterrace

>Europeans, who we all know are degenerate homosexuals, love their Bidets.

I've been to a dozen European countries and I've never seen a bidet in my entire life.

Diet. Eat more fiber

you've been to a dozen European countries and seen lots of cocks that you stuck in your ass Eurofag

Fucking schitzo. They are used for hygiene you filthy mutt.

>Mudslime flag
Ah paki, unlike you and your poo brothers we can poo in the loo. Why don't you?

What’s are dingleberries? Sounds delicious

not going to lie schitzo bong I would fuck Theresa May in the ass every day of the week

you guys smell that??? this thread got stinky!!! Eww!!!

Why poo in the loo when you can poo in a pajeeta's mouth
sari not sari

Proctologist shills itt

India, you continue to amaze me.

Attached: you.gif (800x600, 1.04M)

>Horses and dogs never clean their asshole

Actually, smaller animals like dogs and cats and mice and rabbits and rats will lick their assholes clean. Larger animals like cows and horses can't clean their assholes and are are a perpetual stank zone swarmed by flies.

I rinse my ass after a shit like a civilized human

kek