Tulsi gabbard

OK guys I'm at a moral quandary here...

I am fully aware that Tulsi looks like Lucifer's Whore on that pic...
...yet for some reason I'm also in love.

Am I fucked?

Attached: tulsi.jpg (933x706, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1156983891892297728?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

Shes the only democrat with a snowballs chance in hell at beating Trump.
Which is why the rest of them are trying to destroy her early.

Kamala controls twitter. Her former press secretary works in communications for twitter

twitter.com/willchamberlain/status/1156983891892297728?s=20

Attached: C02F9D6F-F6B9-4EBC-B17C-CE51D197F9C8.jpg (640x876, 152K)

Kys shill rat

Can someone make an animated meme of faces superimposed on movie characters? I want one of the first Bane fight with Batman in which Tulsi's face is on Bane and Kamala Harris's face is on Batman. Basically the best parts including the part Bane breaks his back while speaking lines from the debate. .

you must be the FBI nigger who accidentally doxxed himself as a poster here

Yes you’re fucked for drooling over a woman you’ll never meet and a politician who will never rule you

fags spamming tulsi need to be banned and hanged

Tulsi is the best democrat out of all of them. She won’t get the nomination but I’m hoping that Trump hires her on after 2020. She’d be much better than Pompeo.

Get back in the oven

dont worry about our politics

tl;dr

If Dems win in 2020 it would be a fucking crime if Tulsi doesn't get secretary of defence or veterans affairs

even though I'm in buttfucking Bulgaria, I can still recognize that US is the fucking Empire and you guys rule the world. plus we're your NATO allies and have helped in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Which pic?

She retweets Shaun King. She is so woke.

She retweeted Shaun king bashing Kamala Harris. That was a good thing

I do not see Mommy as a demon. Can someone explain why they think so? She's a dirty gun grabber, but she seems to be accumulating the same enemies as Trump did and she speaks a similar tune.

she a shiny hoe

maybe
but you're definitely a retarded kike for posting such a dumb post
dummy

Mommy is so gorgeous.

>retweeting Talcum X
>a good thing
>ever

This wall of text is now considered a terrorist threat in Burgerland.

The whole time she talked I was thinking jeeze I wanna lay in bed next to her, I want her giant head on top of me, Ridin my dong

She's just part of the show like Trump was and obviously the jews are considering her or they wouldn't be playing this game again. American's just can't face that their elections are fake. That's why they don't revolt and never will.

was she wearing glitter.. glitter tits (o)(o)

oh shut up!
I know you wanna fuck her too!

A veteran, lovely looking, smart.

Attached: 5A0A8944-6289-4D7C-9693-7C8A6E795CF6.png (750x1334, 3.7M)

>+18,000 donators in 24 hours.

BOOM

Attached: real americans stand with tulsi gabbard 2020.jpg (1280x800, 327K)

Foreign adversaries are conducting a anti-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Saudi Arabian Wahhabist, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international "Trotskyist" communist party including both London, England and Saudi Arabia are all engaged in active measures against the USA and Tulsi Gabbard's Campaign.

For Saudi Arabia in particular, the Saudis are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) Saudi Arabia infiltrator and known disinformation agent Amy Siskind (@amy_siskind) was the principle responsible for implementing the anti-Tulsi campaign attacks, and her deputy went on record saying the four great threats to Saudi Arabia Supremacy are Tulsi Gabbard, Jimmy Dore, Ron Paul, American Christians and hare krishna (the activist organization, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the Saudi Arabian and London origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Saudi Arabian institution to this day.

3) One of the primary modes of implementing Saudi Arabian active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Saudi Arabian infiltrated Hollywood studios and the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs).

Attached: Tulsi Gabbard for President-2020 United States Presidential Election-Democratic-Party.jpg (3200x3956, 3.66M)

If she becomes resident, she will not be able to find the time to have sex with you. Voting against her would guarantee more time for her to have sex with her 9 supporters. You can leave forever now, only the very lowest IQ scumbags come here and make pests of themselves. We do not like you, your moronic comments are not welcome, and you should leave forever, you fucking piece of shit.

Saudi Arabian shills BTFO

Attached: saudi arabia running al-qaeda.jpg (618x640, 98K)

Real Americans support Tulsi Gabbard.
www.tulsi2020.com

Attached: you're a saudi bitch.jpg (900x1080, 86K)

>beautiful
>smart
>was in the military
>USA first,no israel

WHY ARE WE STILL SUPPORTING THE ORANGE KIKE!!!!???

the first 6 times I heard the DNC was running the Russian Thingy on her after she shit all over Kamala I was SURE it was a joke.

I mean seriously, a recently career Army officer with several real deployments doing pretty real "operations" shit, and not much else and they are trying to re-use their failed "Russian Connection" shit on HER???

Seriously, there is some crazy shit going on deep within the DNC. Is there NO ONE over there able to tell them who wacked that will sound?

Attached: kom.png (960x540, 583K)

Mommy

Attached: t1.jpg (600x596, 16K)

I'm thirsty Mommy!

Attached: 1561894645852.jpg (650x976, 178K)

I need some milk!

Attached: 1561669105344.jpg (849x968, 140K)

And you know where milk comes from?

Attached: 1561902353206.png (316x267, 160K)

Breasts!

Attached: 1561893457510.jpg (427x515, 33K)

Momma tulsi

witchcraft

>Voting for a woman
Pat Little 2020 niggers

Attached: Tulsi2020.jpg (700x703, 155K)

Bumppp

she has my vote!1

Attached: 1553479289994.gif (395x520, 1.69M)