Why do southern Europeans (Portuguese, Spaniards, and Italians) have a greater sense of fun than other Europeans...

Why do southern Europeans (Portuguese, Spaniards, and Italians) have a greater sense of fun than other Europeans? You think you've had a great party until you go to Spain or Portugal. Those people really know how to have fun and enjoy life.

Attached: guide-to-old-spanish-days-fiesta.jpg (2500x1666, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ge4wQrb8aCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger genes
Northern Italians are not southern Europeans though

one post in and this thread is already a pile of kike horseshit.

Go fuck yourself you african cocksucker.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Better climate and weather, we have to deal with winter twice a year.

So niggers have a greater soul compared to whites and a greater appreciation for the good things in life?

Shut the fuck up. Just shut up you idiot.

Attached: snowniggerwewuz.png (713x619, 319K)

Niggers are frivolous

There's no point living if you will never enjoy the good things in life like music, song, and dance.

you are a kike

I wish that would be true, but.....
You have no much an ideia bro. Portuguese people are probably the most introverted people of europe and with the melancholic atlantic sadness even portrayed on Fado.

youtube.com/watch?v=ge4wQrb8aCI

Victor Hugo, said about the portuguese;

>"Although sometimes festive and cheerful, portuguese are in fact deeply melancholy, suffering, even having a collective suicidal tendency .... a serene, closed, misty sadness like the Atlantic"

Attached: introv_21europan2v11c0-0v1.png (1159x548, 141K)

spoken like a true queer

stop projecting abdul

Attached: pca_worlds_00_dna_eg03-0st00b-30a21--12-021.0-ay85.jpg (1024x772, 270K)

> the melancholic atlantic sadness

Attached: pepe-transparent-hug-1.png (746x512, 105K)

french are subhuman

One of my buddies from my old job was from Portugal and I went to Portugal with him. I don't think your description is true, friend. From my experience.
t. autistic virgin that is too shy to have fun

Are we ?

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b-borders.png (780x510, 71K)

yes

Attached: fucking french faggot go get cancer.png (1883x634, 260K)

t. dancy fag
move those woman like hips lol queerbait

OP has never been in Poland sitting by a fire with a group of drunk people singing and dancing

So you're 33% subhuman then

Attached: 1396295271891.png (430x428, 137K)

Dancing with a woman grinding on your dick with her nice ass is pretty good mate. Would recommend.

im not french

My ex-gf Polish. Slavs are pretty good, they come second to the southern euros.

Sure, your IQ says you're a nigger

french are the only subhumans

>the good things in life like music, song, and dance
i would rather go for eating, drinking and fucking

The things you've mentioned and the things I mentioned are generally connected and make each other better my friend.

Protestantism sucks all the character out of a culture.

i have noticed this as well when i went to Europe, southern Europe is way more enjoyable than northern, the people, the climate, the atmosphere in general is just more "lively"

Attached: roastie.jpg (1030x766, 55K)

that mudshark whore is disgusting

Probably the warmer climate which resulted in a lot more cultivated produce which meant more meal options and variety.
Easy access to fresh fish.

Less energy burned on cold weather and your body isn't in "hibernation" to converve energy.
You also get more protein from higher food intake so you are more lively.
Also they have a lot of music culture so it can be very colorful in representation.

The other Europeans had to plan for harsh weathers and no places to grow food or hunt.

You see the other europeans as a cognitive society instead of a social one.

Where in Portugal were you at? We're not a uniform population, people in Lisbon tend to be more autistic while people in the center are more fun.