Remind: Jews and Shills are promoting Racism on pol

Remind: Jews and Shills are promoting Racism on pol

It devides, it's a devide and conquer (jew) shill tactic.

We all need to unite under one belief, thats unbreakable, and unfallible, and that belief is traditional catholic, pro-Christianity.

Anti-Christianity separates us.

Attached: yyyyhgfdf.jpg (236x380, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20040825053919/http://www.kaleo.org/vnews/display.v/ART/2002/12/04/3ded95047e3c8
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21799
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tulsi's Jew run mind control cult hates whites, Christians, guns, America, Western Civilization, and free thought

>Until recently, Carol Gabbard served on the Science of Identity Foundation's Board of Directors. In a video series titled "Jagad Guru Speaks," Mike and Carol Gabbard appear with Butler as he bashes Christianity and attacks Mormons. Butler refers to God as a "sadist" and calls Christians "fanatics." In this video, the Gabbards laugh and nod in agreement with their guru.

web.archive.org/web/20040825053919/http://www.kaleo.org/vnews/display.v/ART/2002/12/04/3ded95047e3c8

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-02 pol - Politically Incorrect - Catalog - 4chan.png (270x421, 149K)

Attached: 1528296319422.jpg (672x372, 51K)

>taking_my_dog_for_a_walk.jpg

REMINDER

no Christians will appear in thread.

Because they don't exist here. It's all Jews and Dugin-alt-right recruitment groups.

JUST WATCH
"SPIRITUAL Communism"

Attached: 1564789071220.jpg (474x355, 44K)

>REMINDER
>no Christians will appear in thread.

Never throughout school, did I learn that the nazis hated black people. It always seemed weird to me that Americans focused so much on this.

>Anti-Christianity separates us
Nope, it saves gentiles.
You can kill the kike, do the race awakening ritual.
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21799
Satanisgod.org is down, what a cohencidence.

So we've switched from larping as christians to larping as militant atheists, eh Moshe?

There are so many God Damned jews on Jow Forums since 2016 that you can't get a good folk supporting thread anymore. Just degenerate jews and their nazi fools.

>Satanisgod.org
Kill yourself kike

>So we've switched from larping as christians to larping as militant atheists, eh Moshe?
I TOLD YOU

NO CHRISTIANS

SLIDE

>I TOLD YOU
>NO CHRISTIANS

I TOLD YOU

>NO CHRISTIANS
>I TOLD YOU

Ok, faggot. When does the Bronx get a nuke?

>satan is god
Literally kabbala, you fucking kike

Also, Dugin is based, where are these recruitment groups?

unite under a belief? no thanks, go with your jesus to your room.

what really unites us is race, the blood is thicker than anything.

Beliefs are wrong, blood is not and it is natural, religions are social constructions.
The racial division is natural.

one race, many nationalities, many religions, but one race, THE WHITE RACE WHITE BROTHERS.

Attached: 1564424262279.jpg (853x861, 210K)

>meneflag
>Christianity sucks goyz
Typical. Show flag kike

I’ll be sure to tell the black guy that broke into my sisters house and shot her husband that he fell into a divide and conquer scheme of the jews, you fucking moron.

jews didn’t make blacks violent, thieving, criminals. jews are pushing whites to except them, you fucking moron.