Why are right wingers so stupid?

You act as if people are immutable.
>A criminal is a criminal because he was born with the mind of criminal and as such behaves criminally.

Whereas the left winger realises that a person is moldable.
>A criminal is just the fruition of a bad environment and social norms. A human doesn't exist in isolation, his tastes, his motivations, his morals are all a product of his environment and upbringing.

Attached: 1537101390175m.jpg (819x1024, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/charity_witt/?hl=en
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is the warrior(savage) gene
Niggers make up more than 50% for a feason,and it aint racism

Very few criminals recover even if given a huge social support, but reality is irrelevant to memeflags...

Except most of the behavioural data suggest a strong genetic bias for personality and behavioural disposition.

if you don't find that body-type attractive you're a weak man

>A criminal is a criminal because he was born with the mind of criminal and as such behaves criminally.
no, a criminal is someone whom has committed an unlawful act defined by whatever the nation's statutory definition may be.
a criminal may for all intent and purposes be a hero, such as shooting up a mosque or synagogue and doing humanity a favour, just not seen so by statutory definition. or they could just be niggers like (you)
a criminal could be a 200 IQ super genius like Ted Kaczynski or a sub 70 IQ negro. as for being "born" a criminal, yes, some people are more genetially predisposed for low impulse control or behaviour that would lead to criminality.
learn to stratify and look at the world in a nuanced and multi-faceted way you actual fucking nigger retard. your brain is a calcified rock

>A criminal is just the fruition of a bad environment and social norms
they're not the only reasons you absolute dumb fucking retard. as I said, biology and psychology is absolutely momentous when taking these things into account. not that you have ever used more than 1% of your brain power to think about these things in your entire life.
for example you have a bad environment like the Great Depression, famine, starvation or economic recession. What happens in white communities is people start lining up in bread lines and ration queues, people picket for jobs. what happens in nigger communities is they riot and break into stores and steal.
there's a predisposition to act in different ways because one race has an average higher IQ and gave the world things like electricity and satellites and the internet and combustion engines and the other race gave the world nothing but higher crime rates in white countries

fucking idiot. subhuman retard

Attached: Varg6.png (163x191, 40K)

Do you have a citation that says every human and race is predisposed to cause equal crime?

>a person is moldable
except for leftists.
once they die inside they're dead and no amount of properness can help them, only time.

>wh*te women

It was posted to emasculate you, subliminally. Guess you are the weak man. First thing I thought was hunting it for sport and that the tits look saggy even from the thumbnail.

this.

You do realize that by your logic, white boys are genetically predisposed to become a school shooter?

Absolutely false. Family members are usually brought up with the same up bringing and alot end up very different and quite the opposite of each other with different morals and political views just to name a few. Every person is an unique individual who has free will and makes their own choices.

>meme flag
>opinions disregarded
How mad are you going to be next year faggot?

((White))

Why do inner city black schools have metal detectors at their entrance?

A person is ALMOST immutable. "Once a X always a X" is basically always true unless a person has a metanoia.

Look that word up because a bunch of y'all faggots could use one.

>being this retarded
Usually when you shitskins raid this board, there's at least a modicum of intelligent thought. Micro-scopic at best however, a thought nonetheless.

It’s the existentialist vs Hegal debate.

Are you a thing unto yourself
Or
Are you merely created by a series of circumstances.

Which is why you nuts are always trying to cut your dicks off shove a pole up your ass and declare yourself a street lamp.

You’re not wrong. That’s an extreme, parody version of the right. The real solution is neither left nor right.

They stink too...especially Trump supporters. Don’t think any of them bathe or brush their teeth.

Intelligence does not cling to any one ideology

Attached: Anarcho-Capitalist Fag.png (900x900, 261K)

Why would matter? How do you plan to change someone's environment and upbringing? Sane people are interested in real results and what's possible.

>A criminal is a criminal
That is where it ends.

Many white people have a predisposition towards violence yes

The real truth is Heidegger

they are mold able over multiple generations, forcing them into normal society while they are still multiple generations away in terms of civilized behavior is stupid and shortsighted. if you believe in evolution you should be able to see this

underrated, in depth post. I'm afraid OP was baiting. He won't be back to actually consider any of what you said.

IQ always depends on demographics not race. There is black people far smarter than white people. IQ is just a buzz word for people who avoid intellectual conversation. Please define IQ for me? Some of the most smartest people in the world have an average IQ. And some people have extremely high IQ yet work an average job.

Nobody believes this.
Both wings agree with the environment/social norms view.
Giving people the special treatment/environment required to change their criminal behavior is very costly in terms of resources/time and still isn't very effective.

The main difference is that right wingers don't think it's worth the cost (can't teach an old dog new tricks) and left wingers think we can save everyone and ignore the cost.

Tyrone really can give up the drugs and gangbanging and go work for NASA any day now. You right wingers a so damn stupid!

jews are not white you humongous fucking idiot
holy shit how fucking stupid are you? you're like a nigger, you've got the brain of a nigger spic hybrid
I bet you're from Israel you meme-flag hiding subhuman retard
only jews and niggers can be as stupid and retarded as you are. fucking idiot

also whites are genetically predisposed to inventing everything you use you subhuman fucking nigger cattle.
the computer your using, the mobile phone you have, harnessing radio waves and electricity, the combustion engine, satellites and cabels to bounce signals off of, television and cinema, film, flight, planes, trains, industrialisation

you're actually fucking retarded and have a subhuman 80 IQ brain that's calcified into a rock formation

Attached: jew 6.jpg (2182x3349, 2.56M)

And which country would you be speaking about memeflaggot?

How much about you can I change if I change your environment? Your disposition? Your sexual orientation? Your IQ? Your sex? Your ethnicity? What about you is you.

A criminal is a criminal and they should rot in prison where they belong. Race only matters to retarded leftits. Boo hoo muh poor niggers never stood a chance.

Meanwhile white meth addicts fill me with as much disgust as any other. I don't cut them any slack because of their race. I would send them all to mass graves if it was up to me.

The genetic code cannot be revised once it's been established. You are as good as you'll ever be user.

Attached: 1.jpg (934x1400, 153K)

fuck off dumb cunt
electricity, automobiles, satellites, the internet, trains, planes, radio, flight, computers, the understanding of the cell, the understanding of the atom, modern medicine, industrialisation, cinema and movies, television, the telephone, video games, technology, conquered the world, eradication of deadliest diseases, prolonged life, the mobile phones and cameras used to record everything, became the envy of the world that every shitskin 3rd worlder would kill their own mothers and children at a chance to live in white man's country in white man's neighbourhood with white man's comforts and luxuries and way of life
Ludwig Van Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nikolai Tesla, Henry Ford, Karl Benz, Copernicus, Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, James Watson and Francis Crick, Julius Caesar, Napoleon Bonaparte, Adolf Hitler, Horatio Nelson, Leif Erikson, James Watt, Wernher von Braun, Antonio Vivaldi, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Dmitri Mendeleev , Galileo Galilei

what have niggers given in return for all of that? what even comes close to whites giving the world electricity that niggers have given in return

go fuck yourself you subhuman brown piece of shit. you're not white and you never will be
I hope your mother gets raped. I hope your whole family gets raped. you're a subhuman fucking idiot

Attached: white race 4 - inventions.jpg (1200x997, 1.18M)

Because our 'IQs are only 50 points higher than leftist IQs. Which puts us at about 120, and you at
about 70.

Yes, but niggers tend to be more criminal than us normal people

& if your mom drinks & you have birth defects? Are you to blame? Let's assume you were born two months premature user...

>There has only ever been 7 school shootings.
Look at this moron.

Compassion is the key. Understand understanding.

Attached: FINAL FANTASY VII_20190502142402.jpg (3840x2160, 291K)

Not all criminals are niggers but all niggers are criminals. Nigger

Define crime?
Violating life liberty and property of another? Sounds reasonable.
Cities, townships, counties, states, countries by virtue of their conduct are criminal.

People just learn by example.

I want to fucking rape your mother in front of you
I want to kill you, you subhuman fucking retarded idiot. you're a cretin, a parasite on white nations
you're not white. I guarantee you're a jew as well, fucking parasite
>IQ always depends on demographics not race.
then why do niggers and abos have sub 80 IQs on average? why does that not change when introduced to white civilisation, or civilisation in general at all? why are they still subhuman primates? they're not even human
fucking retarded cunt get raped. get your whole family raped

Attached: white race 8.png (1248x1010, 1.95M)

Great copy and paste reply. Your "IQ" is showing. White people who have been at a disadvantage like blacks in the past also didn't contribute much because they weren't aloud too. Most of the things you were speaking of were invited by white jews.

>Most of the things you were speaking of were invited by white jews.
Which ones specifically?

I apologize for that other dude jumping down your throat, but I think your mistake is that you're arguing because SOME negros are smarter than SOME whites, that the AVERAGE white isn't smarter than the AVERAGE negro. Smarter being higher IQ, IQ (specifically "g-factor", look into that to be able to argue about it) being the most accurate metric we have for GENERAL intelligence. Again, these things are based on general perspective. There are always exceptions, but exceptions do not make the rule. Specific (specialized) intelligence in some areas can exceed one's general intelligence, but that doesn't make them any more generally intelligent.

you can't even comprehend reality and nature you fucking idiot
you act like IQ is a meaningless triviality when I can guarantee you I can identify someone whom is sub 80 IQ and someone whom is above 140 IQ when these two hypothetical people are standing next to one another
it's a very grounded indicated to who's a fucking subhuman retarded idiot and not. you're clearly sub 70 IQ
obviously IQ isn't everything in terms of intelligence. for example a 100 IQ white person is vastly superior in every way to a 130 IQ nigger

Attached: 1564447516992.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

The first description gives legitimacy for the government to squash rebellion because it considers the individual irredeemable while also avoiding to address its own flaws (existence of poverty and a possible lack of equality of opportunity). The far-left does something similar but it uses the "anti-social capitalist" argument.

No... a criminal is a criminal because they're niggers.

When your natural resources and any form of wealth your country had was been robbed of you of course you're going to be at a disadvantage. The british tried to wipe out the aborigines by genocide and you're asking why haven't they invented anything? Lol this is hilarious.

fucking kike idiot
how about you use the internet for its intended purpose as the digital Library of Alexandria and prove yourself wrong
jews are parasites leeching off the white man
if jews never weaseled their way into Europe like the rats they are and were quarantined to Palestine for eternity without ever having contact with white people, whites would still have invented the plane and discovered flight and electricity while you'd be living in mud huts. you'd see a plane fly over your head one day and think its aliens.
dumb fucking parasite rat
you couldn't name a single one of those things that was invented by a kike, you filthy leech

Attached: white race 5.jpg (822x904, 156K)

calm down brother haha. I agree with you and your tenacity is great, but use it in the gym. You're never going to effectively communicate when you're belittling someone.

If the purpose of communication is to convey information for the purpose of understanding, the average normie will be too insulted to want to accept your information because their emotional programming gets in the way. Communicate calmly or just kick their teeth in. Can only do one here.

Not every criminal is a nigger but every nigger is a criminal.

>instagram.com/charity_witt/?hl=en

Attached: 37209017_845716308955695_683808550719324160_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.34M)

Forgot: this guy slaps your gf ass. What do?

Bernie Madoff us a nigger? Whoa

Attached: Engineer.jpg (620x310, 33K)

Idiot, nonwhites commit a majority of mass shootings. Look it up.

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
Literally 90% of mass shootings are done by shitskins, ""White"" shootings are just over-represented in media to push an agenda.

Gonna need sauce on this image OP

Its all false fallacy. How can you be an explorer of a place where civilisations already exists and have been for thousands of years? You think Europeans discovered the America's? Lol. Europeans copied there civilisation off previous civilisations.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-213207_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 451K)

>meme flag
>realises not realizes
Your opinion doesn't even matter though. Back to the third world you go

Shitposting aside, this is honestly one of the worst fucking threads I've ever seen.

don't try to rationalise with a fucking jew you idiot
the time for debate ended hundreds of years ago with them. now is the time to shout at them and shoot up their synagogues and genocide their people
this has been explained to jews for 2,000 years. they know but don't care. they're here to kill you and your family. what do you think explaining this to them for the 1 millionth time is going to do? save your country?

I'd mold your face into something useful you useless cunt

>obviously IQ isn't everything in terms of intelligence. for example a 100 IQ white person is vastly superior in every way to a 130 IQ nigger

Pmsl. This guy right here. So if IQ isn't everything then how is he smarter?

The problem with liberals is that they don't understand conservatives.

Conservatives understand liberalism. We don't look at liberals and think they're evil. We think they're misguided and naive, because they don't see the big picture. We don't hate them, we pity them. We hate the world they'll create if they're allowed to come to more power.

Liberals think their horrible, simplistic solutions are obvious and that conservatives are just so stupid they can't see obvious answers, like, "If we give money to poor people, they won't be poor anymore."

Liberals really believe that. No 2nd, 3rd or 4th degree of extrapolation. Simply, "Right wingers must hate poor people because they don't want to give them money. They must be greedy."

This is why there are barely any conservative people under 35 and barely any liberal people over 35.

A criminal is a criminal when he decides to break the fucking law, cunt.

What is statistics

Clovis Man disagrees with your ignorant statement. oh and then there's the problem w/ the Out of Africa bullshit being found to be bullshit and humanity originating in Europe...

Sovereign nation, fuck off.

>ywn take that mound to pound town
why live

A white man living in Australian. His family was kicked out of Europe in the past and sent to the other side of the world and now he wants to defend the people he sent his family in ships? Im not jewish lol. Im actually anti Zionist.

well I've proven my vastly superior ubermensch mind over yours by identifying the fact that you're not even white from the get go
that's how superior I am to you. all I needed was to see your first comment and instantly know you're not white. I'm basically a god to you. think about that for a second and process that. I outed you instantly. that's the power of my white brain you filthy fucking rat. that's how superior I am to you and your pathetic subhuman race

also just to entertain you one more time
>Europeans copied there civilisation off previous civilisations.
no other civilisation had flight and planes and combustion engines, cars, electricity, trains and railroads. hence they were INVENTED, because they came from white minds
again. you're a fucking imbecile and a jewish idiot
I hope your mother gets raped by a nigger. Yahweh gets fucked in the ass by Odin. Yahweh guzzles my cum

Attached: jew 1.png (640x640, 703K)

>facts about history
>ignorant statement

We both know who is the sensitive one here.

Cause you dont live in the south and deal with niggers on a daily basis

>claims whites are superior
>mad at jews controlling whites

That's what you're made to believe. You think the great pyramids were built by sticks and slaves? Think again. Iron rust to dust very easily. Couple of decades and it's gone. Yet you think only Europeans invented modern things? People knew far more in the past that it's only with all the advanced technology in recent years that people nowadays can understand.

a tapeworm inside a host organism such as a human's intestine isn't a superior creature to the human itself; it's a lesser life form, a parasite
that's what you are jew, a parasite to humanity. the tapeworm is in no way the superior life form; watch us cut it out

Attached: white race 1.jpg (1440x1426, 1.49M)

So everyone who has a different opinion and views to you is now a "jew"?

Attached: jew virus.png (318x497, 107K)

So you're telling a pale white person of traditional, heritage and ancient ancestry that im "not white" even though i live in Europe, and all my descendent family are from here?
Yet you're living in Australia where your descendants where banished from Europe and shipped out to aboriginal lands.
How do you look in the mirror? Does it hurt?

>the left winger realises that a person is moldable.

The left-winger believes a person is moldable because they lack proper social instincts and don't understand normal people. Leftists have to be trained to feign normal social, and so they assume all of society is the same. They are like psychopaths that way, and like psychopaths they are wrong about everyone else.

The tabula rasa view of human beings has absolutely zero evidence to back it up. We are not “moldable,” and only idiots and tyrants think that way. So which are you?

What is more probable, a nigger criminal or a white school shooter?

Spoiler: one is thousands of times more frequent than the other

Nobody is born a criminal. Unless they are born in Russia, and then it's pretty much genetic. That's why we'd rather have nogs than slavs.

"People are moldable"

I love when the left reveals Nazi's were actual leftists. It's great. Can't wait for this "Facism is the Right" narrative to stop. The right was always Roosevelt and Britian. Britian was the single greatest conservative force and basically gave zero shits and abused every single culture to dominate it's way to the top. Same for the Spanish. Conservatism. Facism was German collective, Russian collective mentalities. Fucking insect races the Germanics and Slavs.

People are not moldable. All humans are identical creatures under god. Fuck off liberal shill

They are Not it is fags like you and lesbians and leftists and liberals and muslims and browns and blacks

>The left-winger believes a person is moldable because they lack proper social instincts and don't understand normal people
This is true even if you're far right. Feral children look for cues from other animals to determine what is a threat, who is a an ally, what is normal

>Nazi's were actual leftists
Hitler was as far right as you can possibly be. Adolph was a paid Wiemar spy who infiltrated the German Workers Party. He was so successful at his cover they made him their leader.

Speaking of Immutable. R.a.c.i.s.t Realistic Awareness Considering Immutable Statistical Truth,
and a nigger did not invent this acronym I did many years ago

>I do not know how you can look at the history of white people and proceed to fuck with them anyway

Attached: 7nez.jpg.png (1238x1056, 582K)

OP BTFO