This message has been brought to you by the #YangGang!

This message has been brought to you by the #YangGang!

Attached: 1560859677466.png (800x800, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>One Post by this ID.

Attached: 1564648321476.png (1024x512, 196K)

Attached: yang checks the math.png (1024x512, 204K)

>he did the math
did he tally up the numbers, or just lift it off a washingtonpost "study"

>one post by this id

And how much did these immigrants use in regards to our overtaxed infrastructure, healthcare, education and welfare systems?

post the Bernie one

So then what happens to all these immigrants once your projected future of automation happens?

that id and digits

>immigrants
Notice how he doesn't say illegal immigrants. No one cares about some Chinese convenience store owner who pays his taxes. It's the millions of spic women shitting out anchor babies and collecting welfare.

Wtf? I'm for open borders now!

Attached: 1563885698487.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

>mixing legal immigration with illegal
kysssssss

>Voting for a non white
>You disagree?! REEEEEEE ISRAELI SHILL MIGAPEDE/RICH KID/ YOU LIKE ISRAEL AND YOU SUPPORT TRUMP, THAT'S THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN BE AGAINST ME

Attached: YangWhat.png (1024x467, 343K)

based

He's not wrong.

Attached: 1564783711543.jpg (1276x1340, 422K)

He's not wrong.

robots are gonna take everyone's jobs and I'm gonna sit back and laugh as the world burns around me

what is their upside though and how are they helping with the "real issues"

>Conflating illegals and legal immigration again
Democrats and math never mix. They are always lying.

Fuck this chinless chink communist. First of all, he says “immigrants” which no one is talking about (but they should be) instead of ILLEGAL immigrants. Second of all, and this is something a filthy communist gook will never understand, some things are more important than money. White contries work for white people. Black and hispanic countries don’t work for anyone. Asian countries work for creepy looking party members like this freakish chink.

This is the first yang thread to make it past my filters. How did you do it?

Do you think that Tulsi has ever had sex with a black man?

absolutely based

He means East Asians who are a legitimate fiscal asset overall, contributing more than whites per capita.

Obligatory invidio.us/watch?v=CwOzAaf1vEs

>328 billion?
That is almost nothing compared to the total governmental revenue of over 6 trillion. Not to mention immigrant are like 20% of the population. The only group of people keeping America financially afloat are whites. Even Asian use more welfare.

You Wanna Thousan Dollas?

Attached: xund9imf.jpg (676x873, 125K)

Imagine counting "immigrants" such as Elon Musk and comparing them to the goblinoids crossing the southern border.

>This message has been brought to you by the #YangGang!
This message has been brought to you by the #GANGBANG!
fixed

It doesn’t matter how much tax revenue they generate if they take significantly more (gibs, lowering wages for Americans etc.).

Why do progressives have so much trouble differentiating between legal immigrants and illegal immigrants? Are they really so stupid that they can't grasp the difference, or are they just trying to be intentionally misleading?

>they paid 328billion in taxes
>please ignore all the tax money they used in social services
>please ignore that hispanics are on average net negative tax gain
>please ignore that immigrants lower the wages of current citizens because of how basic economics and labor supply works
>please ignore that they all vote democrat and we're willing to sell out our country to foreigners so long as we get to rule it for a couple decades first

I dunno yang, i've run the math and your positions are shit, your party is shit, and hispanics are shit.