Why does trump bow to the saudi king? i thought he was a “28 pages” guy?

why does trump bow to the saudi king? i thought he was a “28 pages” guy?

should i switch to voting for tulsi?

Attached: EDB0D58D-CEC0-4A77-9E50-E883FC5F98B8.jpg (768x432, 73K)

tulsi would smear those fuckers with her period blood before bowing to them. i'm with her.

Every US president has to bow to our king. We said so. If ditzy tulsi wins (she won’t) you bet your ass she will not only bow to our king, but will also gladly suck his royal dick if he so desires.
The nigger despised us, yet he humbly bowed a to our king, like the slave he is.

Attached: 43D30A0F-566E-4BEE-A367-C3562C068E12.jpg (293x172, 19K)

Kek she won’t. We will not stand for it.

jesus, it’s worse than i thought

what if tulsi wins tho?

Attached: F41E325A-B3DA-46EF-8247-64157D13E728.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

>Concern

>what if trump wins tho?
Any vote is a vote for ZOG

Attached: E83B83B6-BD69-4E29-89D2-4AFFB6317905.jpg (624x351, 30K)

i don’t get it. how does trump getting übercucked by the saudis relate to zionists? seems to me shilling the saudis is quite orthogonal. no?

Attached: 5DEEED0F-AA59-4C90-BC00-832CADB8F053.jpg (992x558, 72K)

saudis and israelis have the exact same interests since the 80s. They are not the same but they are very close allies

i thought saudis hated israel. muslims vs. jews i thought. is that a meme?

i don't think tulsi was involved in the 9/11 attacks

Attached: 1542424078449.jpg (756x579, 90K)

the people do, the Saudi gov is very close to the Israelis since the 80s. This goes for Egypt and Jordan too, the government is very close to israel and cooperates with them but they front to keep up appearances with the anti semite masses

i agree. even if conspiracy theorists were right, why would the conspirators recruit a hare-krishna anti-muslim anti-gay 20 year old somoan?

one thing we can be sure of is that tulsi is clean from all jew or muslim conspiracies

didn’t egypt try to invade israel?

This. Tulsi gang

Attached: This.gif (300x186, 617K)

True

It isn’t about hatred or hard feelings on a government level. On a geopolitical level Israel+Saudi make logical allies. The only thing stopping a normalized relations with Israel is the fate Palestinians/their future state.

>to keep up appearances with the anti Semite masss
I agree with the gov’s approach to security coordination with Israel. Masses don’t need to know every single detail. And btw, I don’t think the average Saudi hates ‘Jews’ since; it’s always been about Israelis and that’s a clear indication that the dislike is politically rooted, not religiously or culturally. public opinion is slowly but surely changing positively about Israel for the past decade or so. More and more Saudis are getting redpilled about our true friends and foes in the region.

They can't do anything to jews, so they settle to fighting shia muslims. And jews are ok with it

in 67 and 73. and Saudi embargoed the entire West over Israeli support in the late 70s. Which is why I said «since the 80s». Israel and Saudi have shared the exact same enemies since
Inshallah your redpilling will continue until the Muslim masses see your Kingdom for what it is, the Murtadd Taghut Capital of islam, and inshallah the next IS will arise in the peninsula. full circle

Saudis and Israelis are both Semitic Subhumans. They have subverted your mutt nation because they envy and fear Aryans. They are about to get slaughtered by Iranians off the face of existence for good reason, and that's why they are seething.

You faggots will join them in the ash heap of history if you don't wake up and stop being fucking retards.

Attached: 1535828801973.png (650x480, 103K)

wow. a saudi coming to join a Jow Forums debate. i’m impressed.

tulsi supports non-interventionalism, so even you might like us (unless you need america to enter your wars) certain people in america, though, love the military industrial complex (we fund weapons corporations for example) but tulsi wants that to stop

iranians are asiatic turks, not aryan. Khamenei himself is a full blooded turk

Attached: 1533998824466.png (630x472, 134K)

It was Obama who released the 28 pages report, the Saudis are together with Israel in controlling US FOREIGN POLICY.

>muh haploshits
Ever been to india retard?Or met an indian? So aryan

>Thinks Aryan means "White"
Stop larping as Iranians Anglo Subhuman.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F06%2F20150609_Engineering_Fo.jp (1280x868, 119K)

>Murtadd Tahgut
Yet Muslims are flocking in millions from every corner of earth for Hajj as we speak, in the safety and comfort of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and will continue until your faggot ass is long dead. Inshallah.

youve turned the hajj into a polythiestic shia/catholic-tier idolatry ritual, 89iq “muslims” flock there because they think it will get them into heaven and cure their diseases, like a bunch of pagans

>tulsi supports non-interventionalism
That bitch couldn’t say consistent to save her worthless life. She claims support to non-interventionism, yet when it comes to Syria she’s perfectly a-ok with assad inviting Russians, iran’s IRGC, Hezbollah, and a whole bunch of ragtag shia militias to slaughter his own people. She larps as a sjw humanitarian, yet goes on to meet and support Assad aka the worst war criminal in the 21st century so far. She seems like a hypocritical idiot who spouts shit she heard or was told to say, without any coherent consistent logic and moral compass.

did you actually read the 28 pages, or are you just a “da jOoZ!1!” schizo

>flock there because they think it will get them into heaven and cure their diseases,
Hot take, faggot.. but isn’t that true for any house of worship of every religion ever?

all religions ever except for millatu ibrahim

american catholics don’t believe in a “pilgrimage” like muslims do. all of islam amounts to a tourism to visit saudi arabia scam

>Weekly pilgrimage to eat da bread and wine to get into heaven goy.pls gib money
>btw a jew is God
Polythiesm/paganism 101

i don’t believe in catholic shit either. and neither does tulsi. but Saudi user can’t refute that they have a huge economy based on having brainless circle some black holy box

*brainlets not brainless

>i thought he was a “28 pages” guy?
Yeah but we all know that's a joke.
>should i switch to voting for tulsi?
I think she's part of the show since the media and internet are setting her up as the "anti-establishment candidate" in a very similar way that the jews did for Mr. Trump. Even if they weren't I'd still never support any woman in politics. Women handle power very poorly. For women it's more about attention and vanity rather than kissing jewish ass.

>why does trump bow to the saudi king?

How else can the King put a nice piece of bling onto a tall guy?

Ibrahim himself built the kabaa before even Islam was a thing. You’re not making sense.

Catholics don’t attend mass? Scribble that dumb shit on their forehead on Ash Wednesday? Go to idol-filled churches? Tithing for child-diddling priests? Don’t catholics believe in saint this and saint that and will ask for their help sometimes before god? Catholicism is pretty heavy into elevated people and idols which I think is wack. I went to a Catholic all boy school for 10th grade btw and I’m cool with Catholics irl.

>Saudi user can’t refute that they have a huge economy based on having brainless circle some black holy box
Income from Hajj/Umrah is negligible at this point. You’re looking at the revenue yet conveniently ignore the enormous cost associated with keeping the place safe, spotless, crowd control and the army of security personnel, doctors, nurses, translators, guides, drivers, etc. Hajj is the largest single gathering event in the world, and it’s a logistical nightmare.
Having said that, I have exactly 0 problems with religious tourism of any kind. There are 1.7b Muslims in the world, all required (if possible) to visit my country and we have a limited space. Free market says we can jack up the costs for the ‘luxury’ Hajjis, and I think we should get on that. At least to break even cause I don’t think we’re making any net profits.

oh okay, you win. the hajj tourism industry is insignificant compared to oil. okay. now we see the morals that drive saudi arabia.

the problem is that you did 9/11. saudi arabia did 9/11. the 9/11 highjackers were basically all saudis.

that is why you are the true enemies of america. the reason why this isn’t commonly known is thanks to oil shills

LOL, you sand-nigger....
Trump didn't bow, he had to bend down so your midget-ass "king" could bestow an honor on him.
That's what happens when you a foot taller than you fucking jawas.
To place the Collar of Abdulaziz Al Saud on him.
The highest Saudi civilian honor there is.

Once again, sandy, er saudi bitches licking our asses so we don't let half the mudlsims world population run you over and castrate you all for the shit you do to them.

republican oil shill cope

he literally bowed to the saudi king

>the problem is that you did 9/11. saudi arabia did 9/11. the 9/11 highjackers were basically all saudis
So it’s not the jews now? Does your nigger brain not realize bin laden handpicked the majority of hijackers to be Saudis in order to bait America into a war with Saudi Arabia aka home of the two holy mosques, triggering an end of time type war between kaffirs and Muslims? Because if don’t realize that you’re a bonafide nigger with no hope for redemption.

The Saudi King is old and can't reach Trump. It's also a manners thing. During this pomp and circumstance of receiving high honors, you make a slight bend in your back, not usually your knees, but trump is 70 something years old...anyhow, it's not 'bowing' its getting a reward and not injuring a old man.

>da jOoZ
>time to shill to “end-timer” people
so your argument is all conspiracy theory shit plus some fluff to attract born-agains?

weak

>its not bowing
>it’s just because he’s an old boomer
>but hide surf he’s not old or senile

trump is chucked beyond belief, and his followers parroting that level of cuckoldry is pathetic

*hurr durr not “hide surf”

*cucked not “chucked“

>midget king
Are you blind or just plain stupid ? King Salman is over 6 feet, with a hunched back cause he’s old as fuck, you fat nigger.
Trump wasn’t the first nor last to bow to our king so calm ur tiddies pls

Attached: A2A3DE58-C382-4567-A0DB-980866B8D4B9.jpg (650x400, 43K)

what the fuck should trump have done? been a white trash imp like you and not bent down to get a important award from an ally because what, you think it makes him look bad?

he should have kept a healthy distance from king saud, and then later called him out on 9/11

these fucking oil people. they'd be nothing without it

>da jooz
Shoulda known your slow ass won’t know sarcasm if it hit you in your stupid face. The bin laden angle of end time is 100% legit, he was quite proud of his accomplishments and went on on Al Jazeera to brag as much. Go check out his interviews and peak into his brain.

>saudi unironically shilling for bin laden
typical

you lack the basic skills to be even a decent statesman you should just sit on a bbc dildo and kys reeeeee

ok fine u win. i’ll do the Koch thing and support the saudis from now on. you win. saudi arabia and oil ROOL. tulsifags BTFO

No American should bow to any member of Royalty. The whole basis of this country is to reject the mental illness known as Imperialism. Both Obama and Reagan betrayed this country in this matter. One of the worst foreign policy decisions by this country was Operation Desert Shield/Storm and its goal of putting a king on the throne of Kuwait.

How come we don't have cheap trinkets to make the Saudi king bow? Or Netanyahu for that matter?

Attached: 1564204315704.jpg (250x206, 6K)

because saudi princesses buy only gucci or jimmy choo. they are high-class

well, shit.. give him one of the infinity stones then.

Attached: Rg49PjW5vG.png (300x250, 64K)

Tulsi is an Assad asset.

>Assad bad!!
great critical thinking, user

Low effort trolls.
No wonder Sanders doesn't want to pay $15 an hour.
You couldn't even find an image that actually looks as if he's bowing .
You have to use a picture of the dude bending over so the sand midget can put a medal around his neck.

Try harder.

Attached: 1564380942047.jpg (600x477, 119K)

this is actually the correct way to poop and get rid of your bodies toxic waste

Attached: 1558160870686.png (834x814, 164K)

Just remembered this image of a former president truly bowing to a king.

Attached: 1516968082098.jpg (448x449, 45K)

checked MIGA

>why does trump bow to the saudi king?
Traitor

I agree fren.
Super comfy, and super efficient.

Attached: 1563975476123.gif (300x222, 1.9M)

That ain't bowing, that's accepting gold.

>imagine the smell
Somewhere between beef jerky and pepperoni pizza and bad wine farts and a hint of rotten roadkill.

Attached: 1564780276630.jpg (645x773, 41K)