Two 18 year old incel nazi larpers vs canada

how the fuck did they get away with it?

Attached: manhunt.jpg (720x405, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-08-03/fugitive-canadian-teens-lucas-fowler-murder-manhunt-ontario/11380676
bitchute.com/video/kYPvHxCgwcCJ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no context or link
Neck yourself shitposter

Canada is a big country with a small population. They can easily hide off the grid and never be found.

where the fuck have you been?
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-03/fugitive-canadian-teens-lucas-fowler-murder-manhunt-ontario/11380676
>evading police for nearly 20 days and over 5000 kilometers

Attached: 1563574610517.gif (960x200, 135K)

i think that there is a third person who has been hiding them

I haven't seen this in any burger news

i guess it's not really relevant there. it's been in the new here heaps probably because one of the victim's was aussie

Did they catch them yet? News stopped mentioning them on Wednesday or Thursday where I live.

>forgetting this is canada we're talkin aboot here
heat's gettin to ya, m8

Attached: 320492034.png (992x858, 1.05M)

Attached: b7b4aeb002d00848ed073e409048920e3dec097b46d80511d6b0faac37641db2.png (696x929, 335K)

nope. a couple days ago they admitted they had no clue where they were and started pulling out search parties. supposedly there has been a few tip offs that they have been seen in ontario which fucking ages away from where they thought they were if i'm not mistaken

are people really this faceblind?

they hiding in america, thats how.

Attached: post the prices.jpg (540x540, 53K)

do you know where you are? what is facial blindless a symptom of?

ah yes....

I suspect they're already dead and it'll be years before their bones are found by some hunter and his dog

>abc.net.au/news/2019-08-03/fugitive-canadian-teens-lucas-fowler-murder-manhunt-ontario/11380676

Schmegelsky sounds like a Jewish surname to me.

I'd put 5 Shecks on them already having died in the woods from exposure or an animal encounter and the remains have been eaten

Attached: 15532584744160.png (655x650, 34K)

So if they would get caught and they would tell that they have converted to Islam, would Trudeau release them and give them money?

Even using drones and shit there's so much fucking space that they could evade for years. They have been driving around tho and even using their real names which makes me think they'll last a couple weeks.

probably. he would pay for their therapy and social inclusion also.

The RCMP was saying they're pulling out because of it and getting tips from across the country as far away as Ontario but they think they are closer to BC. Watched a news story about some wilderness survivalist saying they probably went to the city to blend in

probably shot themselves while sucking each other off

Canada is the second biggest country and the second least dense populated country. Finding them is going to be hard.

Nope, Canadian and US experts weighed in on the whole search progress and they said that the local RCMP is sorely under equipped to do the search effectively. They said with a simple heat sending drone they would be located in the woods during the night in a matter of days because you can see everything from small animals to human bodies on the sensors.

Continue...
More details on the sucking part of your story.

Are the police even well trained to deal with a situation like this? I don't think any police officer would want to go trailing off into a forest looking for some homicidal maniacs with guns. I mean it's made it into international news and I think Canada is just afraid to be humiliated when one of their officers inevitably gets gunned down because they managed to stumble upon them in a remote area of the forest.

The RCMP are similar to the AFP in Australia. They aren't regular job police officers, they have better training and aren't even real 'police' more similar to military.

Consider yourself LEAFED kangaroo boy

Cthulhu memes are so 2007.

>durr muh innawoods
>spotted in another stolen vehicle
fucking pussies can't even rough it for a few days.

if one of them were to single the other out and the other one can't defend themselves from the accusations. what could likely happen?

>how the fuck did they get away with it?
Canadian police too polite to arrest them

bullshit, the modern surveillance state can find them if it wants to. it fits their desired narrative to let these lunatics run free. theres a camera in every man, woman, and childs pocket. cameras on every wall. cameras in fucking space. and ai algorithms that can instantly recognize everything from your facial features to your walking gait. this whole shitshow is just another fantasy narrative to push agendas.

Long-term they have no future as fugitives in Canada they're too recognizable because of height. They'll try to get to the states if they have any sense, but perhaps they're just hiding out in the middle of nowhere bush while they wait for heat to die down.

dumb cunt, provide some context. OP is such a faggot I hate you so much you're worse than lesbians

...logically they were long gone by the time their burned out car was found in Manitoba. They only would have burnt it because they'd found a new car. What's weird is whoever they carjacked and murdered hasn't been reported missing yet.

Depends where. In the West they're just the local cops in most places.

Anyone else think left is cute?

Attached: 1563177384030.jpg (960x720, 59K)

half of rcmp are muslim trans women, what exactly do you expect?

they’ve made it into the states by now
fucking leaf police

>bullshit, the modern surveillance state can find them if it wants to. it fits their desired narrative to let these lunatics run free. theres a camera in every man, woman, and childs pocket. cameras on every wall. cameras in fucking space. and ai algorithms that can instantly recognize everything from your facial features to your walking gait.
you cant afford that stuff

Attached: massive man hunt .jpg (545x618, 129K)

I don't know, what's facial blindness a symptom of?

post bobs

Remember that Canada sucks.

I am a boy though no gay.

Attached: 1563201272967.png (500x480, 89K)

>evading police for nearly 20 days and over 5000 kilometers
You're giving them too much credit.
You can evade any Canadian forever, all you have to do is stay 20 miles away from a Tim Hortons at all times.

Attached: 1509366724640.gif (200x220, 268K)

They're called the Royal Canadian Mounted Police you ignorant mutt, not 'leaf police'.

for a moment there i also thought u were a woman, good thing we don't have to permaban u now

>incel nazi
hi huff post, how ya doin

nothing worse than a sheepfucker

Out of the loop All I know they murdered in cold blood some random strangers then went bush. Have they stated an agenda? Has anyone established a motive? These look like homegrown decent boys, the sort of guys who would stop and help someone change a flat tire, I find it hard to believe they are just homicidal maniacs.

Why do Nazis almost only kill other Whites ?

But then where would I have spoken to my internet racist friends?

Attached: .....jpg (500x462, 36K)

okay, he looks good tho, if he had a little muscle he could pass as a chad.

He's also supposedly 6'4 in height which is pretty impressive. Certified Chad indeed.

Gestalt:

You mirin'in store food prices bruv?

Attached: IMG_20190802_150348.jpg (4032x3024, 3.01M)

What is the news saying in canada? Are they just going to surrender? What makes this one so special people get murdered everyday?

I'm new to this story. I been too busy watching the debates, getting drunk, and laughing my ass off. It appears as if one of them posted here. Are they just spree killers, or was OP a faggot and just said they were nazis?

Ontario????
Time to get the guns out!

Mlp

Weak and pathetic. Did they even change the plates?

:P
Do you do stand-up on the side you massively unfunny faggot?

Canada is America

Attached: 1564573134039.jpg (1200x1296, 283K)

Post in store prices.

Most people think they wouldn't be able to live innawoods very long. Its believed they have no supplies unless someone is helping them. This was said but outdoors experts and some special forces dude who had a lot of training in that field. Special forces guy said he believes there is an 80% or so chance that they're still alive while most other experts believe they're already dead. When the SF guy was asked why he gave them such a high rate compared to the other experts he said "never underestimate your opponent" which made me chuckle

KEK

streams are barfing fish right now.

No they aren't surrendering. It's important because they're white and whites in Canada killing two foreigners doesn't happen often and hoe they're evading arrest in this spectacular fashion also increases media attention.

do you even live in Canada?
the surveillance state only works in the Cities bud.
If you can't get lost and survive in the woods you're not Canadian.
get the fuck out of here incel

Why wouldn't they just hand themselves in if it's so dangerous?

this

what movie do you speak of?

Wizard powers?

LMFAO

There's no realistic way of finding these guys unless they fuck up massively, it takes murdering a single old bloke who lives in a hut in isolation for these 2 to dodge the cops literally forever. I bet the next time they are seen is when someone accidentally stumbles upon their corpses, or when someone suddenly recognizes them at a small store on the edge of civilization 35 years from now.

Keeping a low profile is done automatically, especially in a country like Canada, they would have to actively fuck up by showing up too soon for them to get caught.

Y u mad doughnut nigger?

Attached: Tims2.jpg (1600x1065, 441K)

Typical ignorant americunt.

Attached: 1409447142301.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>they have better training and aren't even real 'police' more similar to military.

Attached: mounted police.png (388x334, 194K)

thanks user

the worst part about this entire situation (aside from the murders) is that it's bringing attention to the fact that you can just run off and hide and get away with it easily in Canada.
For all we know, they built a cozy cabin somewhere a year ago and are on /pol right now.
Canada could easily become the Thunder Dome.

This. It's sad they'll probably never find the bodies so we know for sure, but they're most likely already dead from cum guzzling and exposure.

Attached: A086A81F-C073-40A2-B7F1-0073BB12886D.jpg (709x462, 72K)

wtf i love canada now

These guys have little to no experience innawoods with no supplies. The one guys parents said he had some experience but it was large revealed that he had gone camping a few times in a provincial park or something laughable like that

NP friendo

Attached: 1550934168135-pol.jpg (1361x632, 237K)

it's fish you incel. you need to get out more.

It's still August.

t. Leaf police

Attached: foodmungus.jpg (800x662, 232K)

That's a meter maid. They just give tickets to people who are parked where they shouldn't be

The North is about as densely populated as the Outback, but packed full of trees. They have most likely just made themselves scarce. If they have a carload of supplies, and they are good campers, they could last until winter without seeing anyone.

Then they are fucked. It gets to 60 below every winter in the North.

I have outdoor experience you mong. Do you think some kid that's slept in a tent once or twice is gunna know how to catch fish without a rod?

it's a hard fucking country.
There are bloodlines to very strong and smart men roaming the land just waiting for the go ahead to take the country back.

Attached: RealCanada148891233.jpg (825x1024, 311K)

bitchute.com/video/kYPvHxCgwcCJ/

canada nigger

yeah

Leaf police is the most retarded af way to call a federal internal armed force, but you mutts always have to colloquialize everything.