>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade
>Full amnesty omnibus Bill
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20190211/CRPT-116hrpt9_u2-.pdf
>Summary of bill:
conservativereview.com/news/5-insane-provisions-amnesty-omnibus-bill/
>Combating European Anti-Semitism Act
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/672/text
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'

Attached: 1549922717468.jpg (1024x974, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kYPvHxCgwcCJ/
youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-breaking-down-the-math-behind-trump-s-claim-that-israel-gets-4-5-billion-from-u-s-1.6788216
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-2019-budget-request-includes-200-millon-increase-to-Israel-542467
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-unprecedented-trump-gave-israel-the-golan-as-a-gift-and-asked-for-nothing-in-return-1.7059494
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Found the kike

Attached: 1564278908992.png (1080x1920, 191K)

First of all, source on illegal immigration being higher now than during Obama.

Second, how do you expect a president to enact any of the policies you're talking about when the rest of the people in the federal government surrounding him don't support them? The only way to get any of that shit done is to have a fascist overthrow of the government. Kys kike.

>trust the plan

Attached: 1517041347958.png (633x758, 132K)

Attached: 1564832615119.jpg (960x669, 346K)

Attached: 1564791855136.jpg (576x432, 168K)

KILLL YOURSELF SHILL..

bitchute.com/video/kYPvHxCgwcCJ/

Attached: CgvW1LJ.jpg (551x353, 39K)

Imagine spending every waking hour of ones life on a discord server, getting orders to dissent/disrupt the opinions of a Cambodian basket weaving forum, because your art degree isn't worth more than $12hr. Kino lifestyle lady.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-202822.png (760x1041, 1.23M)

Who should we vote for then? Mommy?

Attached: 1564803180511m.jpg (756x1024, 72K)

We need to figure out how to start running our own Jow Forums candidates. Until that happens, voting won't do anything.

he lied to you

CFR shill

Also this- I wonder how many people know about pic related Obama did the 38 Billion to Israel, not Trump.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-084624_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2960, 1.01M)

>implying it really matters who the president is
retard
The kikes always win faggot. Stay jewed like the little kike lsave you are.

Attached: amerijewed.png (719x527, 77K)

So Obama did the economy then and wall?

Found the discord fag who doesn't realize what we accomplished here in 2016

>Who should we vote for then? Manny?
Leave Noriaga out of this

Attached: manny.jpg (620x350, 117K)

Did Obama stop the TPP?
And I thought you kikes said the wall doesn't exist. So now it does? But no, he didn't as the idea was proposed and executed by Trump.
Low level shilling. Try again.

Way to not address what I just posted. Obama signed it, not Trump. You k how this, but you're still going to spam Trump did it regardless. Most of the "criticisms" in that list are irrationally insane. He's not a dictator. We have three branches of government that can overrule each other's authority. The executive branch doesnt have unlimited power. You know this.

>We
>

Attached: 1545943749280.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Even if he is the "best" choice we have, that doesn't mean he isn't still shit.

Shills never, ever answer this question. NEVER. Case and point all of your replies. They always reply to the question though, just never answer it.

>some random tweet from a /ptg/ hasbara kike
>SEE IT'S A SHILL GROUP ON DISCORD!!!!!
weeeew, the cognitive dissonance is mind blowing lol

False dichotomy. It's possible to recognize he sucks and still vote for him as a lesser evil.

Okay, I'll ask then.
WHO should we vote for. Name your candidate.

it's a talmudic pilpul tactic
know your enemy..

Vote for the faggot ziodon as a lesser evil. Are you really this retarded?

Because he at least took me out to dinner before he fuck me?

Whoa. The kike actually names the candidate. I need a picture of this. Be careful though. Your share blue sponsorship might be revoked for actually naming someone.

Attached: giphy(11).gif (400x324, 134K)

Meant for this jew.

>Why did we vote for this guy?
There were about 17 Republican candidates to pick from early in the primary. If you went up to all 17 individually and said, "You are racist" then 16 of them would start crying and apologizing and promising to do better and begging for forgiveness.

Don Trump promised to build a wall, called Mexicans rapists, and represented a much-needed pushback against political correctness gone overboard.

It's a real shame that he is much better at tweeting than he is at building walls. I feel like a lot of his supporters knew that this was a risk, but didn't see voting in some career politician as a better alternative. The people had already been shafted once on a promise of "change" so they may as well try voting in someone that is actually different.

Attached: 29837948234.png (618x1214, 1.06M)

>>NO LOCK HER UP
It will be SUICIDE HER UP soon

Nice try kike, keep defending the cuck with his head stuck up Israel's ass while projecting your kikery onto others.

As always, leftists always project.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
>My name is Donald Trump and I'm a BIG fan of Israel.

Attached: zognald.png (703x478, 452K)

t. Mossad shills working for Kikeshner

Tulsi or Yang. Trump is not the "lesser evil". He's the biggest pro-Israel president of all time and he broke all of his campaigns promises. We already tried him and failed. It's time to try something new.

Attached: 1561366644570.jpg (1399x966, 283K)

They won't even win the primary.

SeeActually it's your precious Obama that adores Israel the most. He just couldn't help giving the kikes all of those Shekels. How does that make you feel? Probably good as you heebs play both sides.

Oh I see. You like them more than ziondon... but don is the lesser of the evils?
Rofl you kikes can't keep your story straight for a few posts. I love it.

>Obama
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-breaking-down-the-math-behind-trump-s-claim-that-israel-gets-4-5-billion-from-u-s-1.6788216
jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-2019-budget-request-includes-200-millon-increase-to-Israel-542467

Obvious kike is obvious. I voted for trump, and obviously I don't like niggers.

See>>>/oven/

We've seen the discord logs.
Dilate.

>Obama
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-unprecedented-trump-gave-israel-the-golan-as-a-gift-and-asked-for-nothing-in-return-1.7059494

Attached: shillrage.jpg (768x768, 141K)

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement/u-s-israel-sign-38-billion-military-aid-package-idUSKCN11K2CI
Yes. Obama. Show your flag.
But the second you get the chance you imply Yang and Tulsi are the better vote. If that's the case that means they're the lesser evil in your eyes, you knuckle dragging troglodyte. You shills can only fool your fellow shills.

Yang gang

Literally nothing compared to 38 billion dollars lmao

Attached: 000_GD3KE-640x400.jpg (640x400, 55K)

This was too easy. I love btfoing shills but I like a challenge. Try harder next time, faggots.

Obama!!

Attached: Trump-s 2019 budget request includes -200 millon increase to Israel - Israel News - Jerusalem Post 0 (888x564, 42K)

We know you have to keep doing this because you're paid to do it, and watched over to make sure that you perform, and you know that we know. How can you convince us to hate Trump by first admitting that you hate him and then telling us to hate him too? It's a tactic guaranteed to fail.
W.E.
C.A.N.
S.M.E.L.L.
Y.O.U.R.
D.E.S.P.E.R.A.T.I.O.N.

Attached: IMG_0114.jpg (425x711, 118K)

And why didn't Trump object to it at all I wonder? Could it be because he did even worse stuff like ending the Iran deal, giving more Palestinian territory to Israel and making Jerusalem it's de-facto capital?

Attached: DyfCISQU0AA-Gv8-e1549201603272.jpg (950x633, 91K)

Attached: 1535137033197.jpg (700x520, 128K)

I didn't say they were a better choice though. These kikes are trying way too hard, it doesn't work when it's this obvious.

Attached: MIGA Shills accusasations.jpg (655x705, 260K)

Attached: 1558304721702.jpg (1024x655, 50K)

Attached: 1503878064157.jpg (480x266, 20K)

It's advanced leftism, they are projecting even their own Jewish ethnicity now.

Have you even heard about the shit that’s been brewing in the DNC the last few years? You voted for a controlled decline over accelerating into the wall. Only time will tell if that was the correct decision.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (539x960, 101K)

Pretty much this. Let's hope electing President Kushner was the right choice.

Attached: (((Democracy))).png (1024x580, 416K)

Attached: Maga Shill.jpg (589x939, 351K)

Attached: trump.jpg (800x760, 72K)

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to bait/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: click_on_this.png (280x280, 366)

Check out Trump's hot kike daughter in a maga hat, fucking based.