Hi poll, I accept my nigger genes, but why won't you?

This is a thing that has me thinking, most Americans and even 'white' Americans living in America have some native American and Sub-Saharan DNA in their blood because their grand parents came to America as colonizers and they would fuck black servants all the time. When you compare American ancestry DNA with European whites you'll see that most American 'whites' are very much mixed with some native American and Sub-Saharan African DNA. Is this the secret behind the massive use of the word 'nigger' by white American people? It's just a way of them expressing their nigger genes?

Well I've done a DNA test msyelf and I'm 80% nigger from Africa, I have come into terms with my ethnicity and ancestry and I became a self identifying black African. My advise to white Americans is to accept your nigger genes and go on with life, don't be mad about it.

Being black is cool nowadays and white females prefer black guys over white guys thanks to the special media attention the black guys get. I'd rather be black than white at this time and age.

Attached: ds.jpg (768x1024, 145K)

>no timestamp
nigger genes confirmed

Fuck off nigger boy.

Attached: DNA Estimate.png (469x482, 20K)

Why should I put a timestamp on it? And yes I embrace the nigger genes.

what are these red spots on your forearm? do you take drugs iv?

>flee bites
proof of niggerdom

Are you that north african user? I remember you saying you was a berber from either Morocco/Algeria.

Hmmmm, I wonder who could be behind this post?

Does that pic look like North Africa to you? I'm guessing Oregon

>Hi poll, I accept my nigger genes, but why won't you?

Thank you nigglet.

When the times of the purge comes, you will be notified.

Of course he isn't in North Africa, but he may be a berber that originates from there. Remember him posting before with the same memeflag.

Correct

I don't take drugs, that's very degenerate.

mosquito bites *

There could only be one.

Attached: moroccannigger.png (1853x868, 463K)

Have you done a DNA test yourself, you'll be surprised!

So you aren't a nigger kek. You aren't European either, but you are like Zidane, correct? Would you like to take back your country from the savage sandniggers that inhabit it?

I know mosquito bites and those are not, you'd need rosy papules.

>poll

fpbp

The average white american have 98,6% white genes

White is a concept invented by Jews to dilute the diverse gene pool of Europeans by having them mix with each other. It was the first step on the path for the goyim servant race.

>memeflag
>fake picture
>hello fellow whites, we are all really niggers so we should just let blacks fuck our women and take over, don't you agree?

I'm a nigger, North African DNA is composed of Sub-Saharan DNA. Why would I take my country back from savage sandniggers when I belong to the sandniggers? That would be very contradiction, I'm an Islamic imperialist would love to take Spain back.

Attached: dasdddddddddddddd.png (467x829, 689K)

Couldn't care less about the amount of melanin in your skin, honestly.

Accept your nigger DNA amigo.

Umm, you do realise you are lucky enough not to have your bloodline ravaged much by arabs and still look pure for a berber. I remember when you posted before, you were never shilling for Islam. Are you trolling?

Whites have on average 0.15% African and 0.15% native genes. The average American white person is roughly 99% European. Sorry your ancestors decided that 56% was the best path forward for you user, now you have no country of your own.

I don't shill for Islam, I like to keep religion separated from DNA discussions.

> American Flag

You berbers are the last "whites" in africa; although I don't like to use the term white as you aren't European white. Being the natives there, you really should try to work the Egyptian Coptics to try and sort out your countries and keep your bloodline pure.

are you from rif?

>most Americans and even 'white' Americans living in America have some native American and Sub-Saharan DNA in their blood
Wrong. More people find out they're just "boring white people" than not when they actually get their DNA done and that all those retarded family stories otherwise were total bullshit.

You need to go to an Islamic shithole country and stay there. Get out of white countries because you are not welcome and I pray you stalk someone in the streets and piss them off so you can get the A$AP Rocky treatment of kindness you subhumans deserve.

>Ireland and Scotland
Yeah, fuck off Mick. You’re not white.

What does a picture of a piece of paper with no timestamps prove?

I agree we need to keep our bloodline pure, but to achieve that we need to fight globalism because globalists are behind the race mixing agenda.

Not Rif but from North coastal Morocco.

> Canada Flag

Don't worry leafboy.

Huwhite. 140 IQ. 6'2. Blue eyes. Zero Nigger.

Attached: received_628055180995394.jpg (719x588, 29K)

You're a mongloid though, upload your raw DNA on GEDmatch and it will pop up thanks to your Russian and East European admixture (steppe genes).

I dont, and my family has been here since the early 17th century.

Fuck you're one of those lightskinned black guys all the insta girls are creaming over

FPBP, OP is confirmed sambo.

Attached: D7hHiKWU8AANMkK.png large.png (449x401, 355K)

Leaf boy? I'm going to vote for the most right wing person I can and get as many people as I can to vote the same way. If I were Prime Minister I'd order you 'refugees' shot on sight by border patrol if you try coming to Canada instead of the closest country to you. You are not human.

But you're a nigger....

Proud to say the same. Through a lot of sweat my mom has been able to trace her lineage back to Roger Williams, founder of RI. Pretty sick since he was one of the original American proponents of religious freedom.

You have Egyptian toes.

Not all of our ancestors were trash.

100% German. Family were all traditional German Mennonites. It's against cultural customs to marry anyone not German. English wasn't even my family's first language until my Grandparents on both side.

>in b4 no fake DNA test.

I don't need some half accurate DNA test, I have all the family records dating back to when we came over. Not all of us are generic 'white', some of us are pure Germans.

My family founded one of the largest (by sq miles) counties in Texas. Even mentioned in No country for old men. Sad to see the state of our land now.

DNA tests are not fake.....

"I don't need some half accurate DNA test, I have all the family records dating back to when we came over."

You never heard about fornication and cheating upon your husband or wife? Documented family records don't document if someone cheated or not, DNA doesn't lie.

>100% German. Family were all traditional German Mennonites. It's against cultural customs to marry anyone not German. English wasn't even my family's first language until my Grandparents on both side.

Attached: shroot.jpg (500x717, 175K)

I'm White with direct connections to both Germany and Scotland. You're the nigger. Your whole religion is the nigger of religion as well.

>imagine being this jewish

I'm sorry but you probably have nigger genes.

Imagine not being 100%, sad

Weirdly enough we actually live in the same area as Dwight did in the show. Rural PA has a lot of German only communities.

They aren't as accurate as everyone says though. there is plenty of research that shows they have major drawbacks. And no one cheated because even if they did the only people in the area are literal other white Germans. It wasn't until the last 50 years that non Germans moved into the area, mostly because up until then everyone only spoke German.

I'm not doubting you. It just sounded exactly like something he would say on the show.

Why are you hiding the remaining 1%, mutt yank?