What's pol's opinion on pastor Steven Anderson? He was banned from 33 countries

What's pol's opinion on pastor Steven Anderson? He was banned from 33 countries.

Attached: steven-anderson-celebrates-death-of-50-gays-in-orlando-islamic-slaying-933x445.jpg (768x366, 35K)

Baptist Fundamentalism is much more based than Catholicism/Orthodoxy in that its dictrine ctually brings salvation.

Should be banned from everywhere except hell for encouraging race mixing

He's a good guy. Jow Forums papists and pagans shit on him for not being against interracial marriage, but if people lived like Anderson told them to that would be rare. Your typical coalburner is already a fucked up degenerate before she starts fucking niggers, usually she's doing it because she wants drugs anyway.

Gay man hellbent on hiding his sexuality

Attached: 45461295_1736065223170527_3622763377547280384_o.jpg (958x1197, 132K)

Still have to watch his sermons

Anti-Zionist and Anti-Militarist.

But pretty much wrong on everything else.

Is that Captain America?

Baptist retard enjoy hell

What makes him gay?

inb4 "it's obvious"

Christianity consists of the Orthodoxy church and maybe RCC if they stop being controlled by Jews (Vatican 2,pope etc)
>Everything else is disgusting heresy that should be taxed and persecuted

Decent guy but he needs to study the bible more. He has too many personalized views of what scripture means and consequently preaches several false doctrines but he is too closed minded to correct himself.

Everyone should watch Marching To Zion, it's pretty good and shows why Jews today are still the Jews of Jesus's time. They're still children of Satan.

Great preacher. Very good at exposing people pretending to be christian, fun and energetic sermons, often very interesting and captivates interests more often than not. I recommend watching his stuff on YouTube.

> He was banned from 33 countries.

Let me guess, Liberia? Kek fuck sodomite worshiping Europe and America.

Not even once. After living around American Protestants, I notice that they demonstrate many characteristics of Jewish deviousness.

He's based and redpilled.

based and redpilled

Attached: AFD1B9B5-E524-4575-A8A5-5AE6BF6A41B3.png (550x308, 137K)

>BBC
Oh, because he loves race mixing. I get it.

I respect is zeal for traditionalism but a lot of the baptist dogma are pants-on-head retarded.

For example thinking the King James Bible is magically the only divinely inspired bible that is literally the word of God? LMAO it's like 4 translations down

He’s a legend. I’m sure he’ll be put in jail in the future for wrongthink. He doesn’t seem like someone that’ll back down.

I liked him till he started talking about race and pretty much saying its a social contrast and where all God’s children so color shouldn’t matter.

Attached: 57B27A8F-9BE1-4AFE-8F2E-0879B5294FC1.png (680x478, 274K)