Is the Kennedy family cursed, or are they targeted by someone?

Is the Kennedy family cursed, or are they targeted by someone?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49201449

Attached: PRI784452691[1].jpg (650x900, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historynewsnetwork.org/article/697
serendipity.li/zionism/Final_Judgment.pdf
investopedia.com/how-jfk-s-father-made-his-fortune-4584856
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49201449
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's that thot

Kenneds daughter, she an hero'd herself.

but not on video, the selfish cunt

Joe Kennedy Sr. was a bootlegger and a traitor to the US. The family gets what it deserves.

They're suckers. I'd have fucked that bitch so long she would have gotten over her 'depression'.

More smoothbrain superstitious bullshit. This may come as a surprise to some of the Kennedy family conspiracy fags, but people die. In fact, all of us die. The Kennedy family is huge. It shouldn't come as such a fucking shock that some people in the family have died over several decades.

It's no more cursed than your virgin cock.

Attached: 1562675546133.png (255x198, 6K)

200% targeted

she was a sweet piece of ass, SAD.

Such a shame, all she needed was a good man and a white baby and she would still be alive and happy.

Jews killed JFK because he tried to shut down (((The Federal Reserve)))

Plus they're more prolific so more likely to get into shit than normal people. I can't stand them. JFK was a democrat catholic Irish turd. No idea why he's praised so much.

They’re just lousy people

Probably targeted by some masonic, kabbalist, satanist, kike, click, organized crime, cult. They average duel citizenship Yid maybe?

Black magic requires sacrifice

Attached: 1556797610728.png (1920x1080, 589K)

F

nice cameltoe
good thing there's billions more of them

>OD on drugs

What a thot

She probably was gang stalked by crazy liberals... endlessly being pressured to come out publicly as lesbian, orange man bad, and climate Nazis...

Is that the chick that got the corncob shoved up her ass and her supercuck father took in her killer?

The lobotomy of Rosemary should tell you everything you need to know about this family

Attached: Rosemary_Kennedy_at_Court[1].jpg (408x244, 12K)

The Kennedys are sacrificial goats. Once every 5 years one of them has to die to keep the antichrist down. Soon there will be no Kennedy blood left. Every fucked women and concieved child waters the bloodline down.

She fucked niggers

>are they targeted by someone?

Attached: bfa4afca8718b234458689f27942d5df.jpg (453x456, 49K)

She is being touted by the media as a “hero”. Because she said “I’m sad, people don’t get it, but I get sad”.

Guess I will start sending my charitable contributions to the “sometimes sad foundation”. First 20 bucks I get a shitty blanket and picture of a sometimes sad woman im sponsoring.

>B-but he refused Operation Northwoods. He's a m-man of the people!
Because he fucked up Bay of Pigs and gave Cuba hundreds of American Navy POWs. Those POWs were still in Cuba when Northwoods was proposed. He also used his office to fuck Marilyn Monroe and had her killed when she started to talk too much. The dude was a fucking disgrace to his office and got his muffin cap peeled back by the CIA for it. Good riddance.

Attached: 360noscope.jpg (1200x675, 270K)

It's like they're getting "accidentally" killed off.

>lobotomy

Rundown?

that pig face doesnt look white

He dared to go against the (((establishment))) and (((they))) made an example of their family.

any feet pics of this broad?

JFK's sister suffered seizures after a botched birth, so her father had part of her brain cut out and she was unable to talk for the rest of her life

Wish I knew her, I would have treated her like a princess

fuck these pigs! if it weren't for the kennedy's, the county's demographics wouldn't be going to shit! literally!

Attached: frame313.jpg (360x240, 88K)

This was so sad. She was a cutie, too

she was a crazy bitch so papa kennedy secretly had her lobotomized & shuffled off to a ward for the rest of her existence, that's how thot patrolling used to work back then.

What do you -really- think happened?

irish niggers..thank god they brought abortion to ireland....

He was anti-semitic you mean, Moishe? MIGA

god damn that body hold me jesus

Men and babies aren't reliable depression cures, and pregnancy can actually CAUSE depression on its own.

This is a the story but there's also rumors she's just rebelling and acted like a whore getting gangbanged by random men so they lobotomized her against her will and blamed it on retardation.

>22-year-old was a communications major
>passionately moved by the causes of human rights and women’s empowerment and found great joy in volunteer work, working alongside indigenous communities to build schools in Mexico
lol bleeding heart trash. good riddance.

She was also a tad bit slow, the mental capacity of an 11 year old or some shit which was an embarrassment for them. She was described as beautiful, and very polite to everyone. Kennedy went ahead with the risky procedure without notifying his wife. Wife only found out about it after the botched procedure that left her essentially a vegetable. She spent the rest of her life in an insane asylum

Think they could have afforded braces ...

Attached: 66263680_175316410173346_6905004505055266976_n.jpg (542x542, 50K)

Leftists shitbags that think they are above the laws and nature. The first group of Kennedy's to step foot in the USA were Irish, who got in with mobsters. For some reason the leftist media in the USA loves them and covers for them. Hopefully the whole damned worthless family finds interesting ways to off themselves, like JFK jr.

Those with nephilim blood eat their own for saturation. Since the Kennedy family are part of the bloodline but are low ranking, their blood is often used for powerful blood magic.

Attached: giantcannibalism.jpg (292x610, 48K)

She killed herself cuz of the stoopid name they gave her

>Is the Kennedy family cursed, or are they targeted by someone?
When the Deep State doesn't give up your whole lineage is REKT.

They're irish Catholic. There's lots of them.

the killing of and eradication of a bloodline.

So much subversion, everywhere. Rip to her, she could have been a lovely mother and wife.

JFK thought he could keep Ben Gurion down. He was wrong. No POTUS after JFK has said no ever again. So sad.

Totally been killed

A fucking Bulgar telling us who's white.
Remind me again, how gypsy your country is. Lets just forget all about your african e1b1 y-dna heritage. You disgusting ugly 5 foot creaturski

>says flag

Fun fact: Gurion killed JFK's brother because he found out about the Hitler plan.

Another human sacrifice they gave to Moloch. They must be really afraid. Also, looks like they need to sacrifice their own children, the goyim peasant is not satisfying to Moloch.

Attached: 1564844215052.jpg (748x729, 94K)

Red Pill me on this (((Federal Reserve))) you speak of

Attached: interdasting.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Descendant of one of the few high status families in the United States who stood against the deep state. Who opposed israel's pursuit of nuclear weapons, opposed the federal reserve and the debasing of the US dollar. Never mind his famous conspiracy speech. You lot are a load of faggot neets. You don't have the right to criticise the man.

>He was anti-semitic you mean, Moishe? MIGA
If that is what you call working for Irish and Jew Italian mobs to smuggle whisky in from Canada during prohibition. The whole Kennedy family are kike worshipers. All of them are lazy scum living of the reputation of muh JFK and the money of Joe Kennedy the bootlegger (JFK's daddy).
JFK's brother Ted Kennedy halped the kikes get the 1965 Immigration Act through, which opened the border to ever third world piece of shit on earth. If it were not for the 65 Immigration Act, then the USA would still be 85% white.

>Goldsmith
>Rothschild

Guarantee you the girl was getting close to a goyim, and they couldn't let one get into the inner circle, so she had to go.

i do not know Kev, I did not die when I was 22. I was/am much uglier, much poorer, much less prospects, also depressed ( i am a nazi on Jow Forums, do you expect me to be happy? ) and I got my first job at 26. Compared to her, I should have heroed myself years ago.

The fact that she is a young beatiful girl from a wealthy famous family, in her prime years and decided to heroed means that 1. she has even more depression than I have ( unlikely, also she is a woman, no way she makes a successful suicide on her own ) or she was helped to hero herself. The media will tell you that there is no jew play involved and if you believe them you should KYS

Attached: 1563727860087.jpg (512x512, 26K)

Ireland, how is the plan to replace you going on? Last I heart your women were all aboard the "rapefugees welcome" train. You may be whiter now, but I would not speak if I were you. Your country will not exist the way it is in 20 years.

Attached: 1563944441455.jpg (2102x4714, 3.65M)

every terrible thing that happens to the kennedys is 100% karmic justice

>says flag

Attached: 1560792641256.jpg (991x629, 300K)

Old Joe was no kike lover, fren. He got recalled as ambassador from London in 1940 because his views were pro-Hitler, just like JFK. His anti-semitic views are well documented. Yes, he made his money with booze. So fucking what.

Wait a sec I Read it was a OD yesterday ? Now they are saying she hung herself ? Gimme a break with all this fake newz.

What the fuck is really going on here.

>she has even more depression than I have
DING DING DING DING!

CONGRATULATIONS ON WINNING YOUR FIRST ROUND OF: PAIN IS RELATIVE - THE GAME SHOW!

HERE'S YOUR (You)!

Attached: 1562146540180.png (616x480, 237K)

Pretty bad huh

i get you're talking about gypsies which you would have too if you werent a sub 80 iq nigger brainlet

How do you pronounce her name? Saoirse? Wtf is that

t. west Turkey

Attached: turkroach.png (786x458, 136K)

Its blatantly obvious that they've been cursed by the people Kennedy tried to oppose. They're using the Kennedy's as a warning to anyone who thinks about going against their plan. Its exactly what would have happened to trump if he didn't sell his soul.

historynewsnetwork.org/article/697

serendipity.li/zionism/Final_Judgment.pdf

Why do y'all keep talking about the bootlegging thing, Joe Kennedy made the family fortune with insider trading, before it was illegal. The government literally passed insider trading laws just because of him.

investopedia.com/how-jfk-s-father-made-his-fortune-4584856

dude, pls don't tell me that a girl that can be an obvious target by enemies of the family would not have been helped to die. Yea, there is a chance that she was depressed on her own, but I cannot imagine being her and not thinking of ways to use my family resources to get away from what makes me depressed. The truth - yea I cannot run from it, but a 22 years old girl is probably going to balls deep in blue pills. She could however, change her university, her surroundings, the people around her - she just has so much resources that give her so much freedom. She could have gone to some tropical beach and rested there for some time probably.

t. north mexico

Attached: usa25.gif (1140x783, 88K)

For a second just now I thought you were larping as a retard, but then I noticed the Bulgarian flag over your post and it all came together.

Interdasting. Did not know. Clever guy, old Joe. Would have liked to drink a few whiskies with him.

>suicide...

Attached: evidence against Hillary.jpg (538x555, 60K)

SO no one is gunna mention this ? Hm

does american education makes you believe everything cnn tell you? Do you not for a second think whether what you are told is likely to be true or not? A 22 years old girl killing herself is both likely to be a murder and a suicide. Given her family background it just makes it fishy to believe that noone could not have had any interests in her dying.

Also I am really starting to think that you either come from reddit or are a paid shill.

Attached: 1557197357872.jpg (750x703, 95K)

You literal nigger, you’re too retarded to understand E-V13 and put your stupidity on full display. Back to the potato bog with you.

Does bulgarian education makes you english like fagot?

A potato bog full of white people, goodluck living right beside DeShawn and Pablo. If you are even a white person

Subhuman appearance +
Subhuman Dna
=Subhuman

>makes you english
>you english
>fagot
>Does bulgarian education makes you english like fagot?
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
DAMN NIGGER YOU CANNOT WRITE FOR SHIT, NIGGER
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 735045843_80359.gif (252x240, 98K)

Fuck you and your broken english, you turk bastard

she was going to rat on epstein for fucking her when she was 14

you mad, original ginger goblin?

Thank you, reddit for fact checking a shit post.

>The 22-year-old was a communications major at Boston College
ah now I get it

Just noticed your flags have similar colours. Are you both battling for the title of 'the niggers of europe'. Potato head vs. Shopska salad. Hmmm. Tough choice. You both win!

At least they have to actively try and replace us. They have no need to import shitskins into your country because you already are.

Whats bulgarias demographic future like? Ahaha. Bulgaria top export, prostitutes to western Europe.

(((Swiss)))

Love your banks...

Rather a potato nigger than a crypto Kike

>Memeflag
Discarded

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49201449
>No further details about her death have been released, although US media report she died of an apparent drug overdose.

For upper class Americans, yea.
I don't mind it that much, it's uniqueness.

Attached: download (29).jpg (297x170, 6K)

Cheers bro. You are welcome to visit once you're able to afford it.