Cost of living Australia Vs America

Ausfag here, country doctor, working my ring off, earning $500k per year, living in genuine outback with snakes, roos, emus, landcruisers, bushfires, droughts and that shit. I started watching a Netflix documentary and some Navajo high school kids are playing basketball in a stadium that looks like it seats 20,000 people. Our basketball stadium seats about 400 people max . Can anyone redpill me on the USA. Could I work as a doctor in some Navajo nation, earn $500k and kids play ball in some state league dropping 3s like KD?
USA fags inspire me to benefit your country with my superior intellect, sports and bantz. Also I'm white

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

econbrowser.com/archives/2013/04/who_is_holding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayant_Patel
doctorswithoutjobs.org/prioritizing-hiring-american-doctors-should-be-the-standard/
breitbart.com/economy/2019/07/03/h-1b-lobbyist-u-s-critics-are-racist-for-opposing-stealth-transfer-of-college-grad-jobs-to-indian-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try moving out of the desert Achmed.
Why the fuck do they move you cunts out into the desert and pay to let you become doctors anyway?
Makes no sense this happens every time.
You get your free ride then want to fuck off to America.

FYI cost of living:
Taxable income $560k
Take home pay after tax: $260k
Cost of living ie food, fuel, education, insurances: $100k
Take home pay: $260k
Council rates, utilities, GST, fuel tax, stamp duty, Medicare levy, budget repair levy, fishing licence all this other bullshit probably costs me another 60k or more.
Inb4 I take home $150k of my $560k pay.
Should I be happy with this or should I move to trump utopia?

Achmed. I am white as fuck. Literally likely the 1/100 rural doctors working in Australia who isn't some Muslim scum and is a genuine aussie patriot. Landcruiser driving redneck as fuck doctor. My waiting list has blow out because I'm white, skilled, don't fuck around, get results, communicate, empathise, advocate. I am the benchmark. Slimes can't compete.

If only

Attached: images (7).jpg (526x526, 40K)

Bullshit achmed you are all fucking muslims or pajeets.
It's fine though, you cunts being ungrateful for your free ride is hardly a new thing.
Why don't you pay the government back that 50k loan they gave you?
You apparently earn enough to do it.

why do you lie?
you would take home at least 300k of that.
max you pay is 49% tax and that is only after you have earned 180k for the year.
lie more achmed.

Achmed probably makes up 50% of the workforce in the county.
Achmed is usually rubbish and never stays in the country because no muh mosque
What would you pay a white highly qualified doctor to stay in the county managing 99% of medical problems?
As opposed to paying achmed to send everything to an urban tertiary hospital?

Attached: 20190803_180419.jpg (4032x2268, 2.52M)

Trips observed

kek ... i have a brother in the same sector as you

its sad to watch because you end up spending alot of money to have the privilege of earning that money, so the system you serve screws you over. The tertiary education and career simply tricked you into thinking you were furthering yourself, but really it tricked your ego into slaving yourself to the purposes of others.

Sadly, any higher calling you had for it all is actually just a commodity to be exploited by society/gov/etc.

Does getting easier access to pussy being a doctor compensate for this, or are they all greedy golddigging whores who don't actually love you but plan to divorce you and enjoy your riches?

Fuck all because GP's are useless cunts who only know how to push the pills they were told to push this week.
No wonder antibiotics don't fucking work when any time you go to the doctor with the sniffles they give you a round of 500mg antibiotics holy shit.

All you are is a brochure for drugs and maybe a real doctor who can actually help me.
Writing recommendation letters and drug prescriptions wow you do such a hard job.

Id rather the CFA get paid than you cunts get more money.

Dont be angry, that memeflag is probably larping as a doctor cus he failed medschool

Being married means that pussy isn't an issue....but it's reassuring that even if my wife divorced me pussy would be in abundance to say the least. Single women are filthy whores who should either be cummed on or in.
The question is, would Navajo pay me more than Scott Morrison and the abbos?

our govt is ripping us off
its so obvious

Inb4 you either have MRSA because your hygiene is poor or you are generally a poorfag so penicillins and cephalosporins don't work and you need bactrim or clindamycin to cure your scrotum accesses.
I bet you watched that ABC jew shill on statins and you were like "muh pharma conspiracy"
We lliterally get NOTHING from big pharma anymore not even pens or mouse pads

> married
> pussy isn't an issue
no I know you're LARPing. You'd be getting even less sex than a NEET if you were married.

This is all fun OP, just do what will pay you more money, all the rest of the system does that too. Social cohesion and unity of purpose/higher calling is just a con job that even ScoMo knows is used to trick us all. They're all cashing in on the burning ship while the chance is available.

Also, get back to work and off /pol you "doctor": you have professional responibilities ot attend to.

>not even pens or mouse pads
I friend who worked doing the marketing for "big pharma" for the initial introduction of statins here said it was a great time to make the cash.

She said to me that its no longer like that if you work for the "dark side" these days.

I am unpaid on call as I shit post.
My plan is to abuse the "locum" system where I can get $100/hr to sleep at home on call or get $185/hr to sleep on site. As proper county GPs keep retiring I expect my sleeping pay to keep escalating.
Inb4 I move to las Vegas, become Navajo, go shooting rabbits on weekends and gamble during the week

hmmm ... my brother makes shit loads sometimes being dropped into locations that are going to be short of staff for a few days, and gets massive money paid directly to his company (of course, he carries all the risk, but thats part of that game).

Have you considered it?

>Ausfag here, country doctor, working my ring off, earning $500k per year, living in genuine outback with snakes, roos, emus, landcruisers, bushfires, droughts and that shit. I started watching a Netflix documentary and some Navajo high school kids are playing basketball in a stadium that looks like it seats 20,000 people. Our basketball stadium seats about 400 people max . Can anyone redpill me on the USA. Could I work as a doctor in some Navajo nation, earn $500k and kids play ball in some state league dropping 3s like KD?

What state?

South Australia. The state government is fucked. Better money in NT and WA because of distance etc. Abbos pay more because muh closing the gap

The bureau of Indian affairs are always hiring doctors, but the pay is shittier than normal doctors because of Indians.
You don't want to live near an Indian rez dude. It's shitty. Idk about the Navajo, but where I live the Indians are 3rd world.
They love basketball but they fucking suck at it. My high school always beat them and then in my senior year they dropped to a lower league in order to play against small hickville high schools

BTW often he gets flown in and out for those few days they need him (unsure if they pay all that or he pays). All I know is it was very lucrative to make that kind of cost irrrelevant.

OP, you're one of the few people in management positions that are acknowledging this problem.

Im a citizen but left california for my gook motherland after getting fucked over by pajeets. God, all our fucking schools were overrun by the poos. Not a single one of my white friends has stayed in the area. Only a few of the hardest gooks have.

I've been a doctor here for half a decade, but have aspirations to follow one of my colleagues back to the US because I just cant forget the amazing time I had in the 90s and early 2000s.

Problem is, about 90% of all positions positions for transitioning foreign doctors is taken by Pajeets and Pakis. And of course, guess who the chief residents and pajeet program directors take in?

I may be a gook but I'm still a US citizen. America has all but fucked itself by abusing the slave labor visa system. Their work should speak for itself, but apparently americans are happy enough with the bottom-of-the-barrel results.

I voted for Trump by mail and I'm god damn glad he won, but I don't know if he wants to overhaul the visa system at this point.

Mexicans? Syrians? Refugees?
None of these matter at all when your upper echelons are being flooded with disgusting fucking pajeets. Thugs may steal your wallet, but the pajeets will make sure you never have a job in america again.

Thanks for the update.
I think I'll try get PAFC involved locally and try tap into some sweet city money and live rurally. I am a rare breed of doctor who grows his own chickens and eggs and fruit and vegetables and still maintains a strong belief in a 4th Reich whilst teaming up with abbos because if anyone hates the government more than me it's the abbos.

the US central bank had been handing out trillions in US dollar funding to overseas entities during the worst part of the worst banking panic in four generations

foreign central banks officially print trillions US dollars that the Fed does not account for

FOREIGN banks create off-shore dollars. These are the "dollars" and dollar-denominated debt that have been flooding the world, creating asset bubbles and enabling countries to maintain trade surpluses with the US But they are not dollars backed up by any "real" dollars.

The Fed doesn't even measure off-shore dollars, despite the fact that trillions and trillions have been created over the last decade.

its literally FAKE MONEY given to shitskins to buy us out and replace White people

The largest US supranational firms have invested trillions of dollars cumulatively abroad since the 1970s-80s

US Federal Reserve believe they have discovered the secret to perpetual prosperity by printing US Dollar toilet paper and force Japan, China, EU, Caribean offshore financial centers, Arab countries, to take it.

econbrowser.com/archives/2013/04/who_is_holding

The (((Fed))) gives shitskins in foreign countries billions in free money so they buy up our houses all in cash they received from the Fed

The end of the Fed's monetary easing/money-printing devastated the periphery emerging-market economies, forcing capital to flee to safe havens such as US real estate. As China and the emerging economies that had boomed as Fed money poured into their economies rolled over, those who had accumulated the Fed's free money fortunes rushed to transfer their ill-gotten wealth into safe havens such as the US

This dynamic has fueled a vast all-cash housing trade in areas favored by foreign capital: NY, Miami, California, Seattle, Australia, Vancouver, etc

immigrants have access to fed printed money (exported inflation/nomad dollars) and buy up assets/houses

Pajeets just pay for their medical degree then they even pay for their fucking intern years in Ukraine or some other non-poo shithole country.
Lucky ausfags fucking hate pajeets which is bad for the 1/100 pajeets who is actually good. Luckily most of them are incompetent.

I've heard the cost of living there is one of the best in the world right now, I've been talking to my gf about marriage just so we could migrate (she has a "needed skill").

We both have enough in the bank for property, ideally with sea views, which coast would you recommend? You know factoring in dangerous animals and property pricing etc.

Generally speaking, fuck off we're full. Otherwise if you're a lefty go to Melbourne, if you're a Muslim go Sydney. If you hate minorities go to Queensland or Perth. If you really hate abbos go to Darwin and spite them. If you hate big cities go to Adelaide, Canberra or Tasmania. If you love abbos and drugs to to Darwin

indian doctors are the worst. we literally sigh when an indian comes out of the doctors office and calls our name. talk about incompetence. we've all seen how your parents climb ladders to throw you the answers to your exams in uni and this is completely accepted by the administration. in india "not cheating" is seen as shameful. you people disgust me. pooinloo-tier doctors are horrendous and we thoroughly regret letting them in. pooinloo doctors are only qualified to check the pulses of dead lefties and darkies on the day of the rope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayant_Patel

heres one of them, the media called him "Dr Death" because he was so incompetent.

Doctors Getting Fucked Over By Poo Outsourcing
This explains more re doctor and residency situation:
doctorswithoutjobs.org/prioritizing-hiring-american-doctors-should-be-the-standard/
Thousands of American doctors usually with several hundred thousand dollars in student loans cannot get a residency every year because poos take the slots. Not getting a residency means you can't practice as a doctor, which means your 300k student loans never get paid.

breitbart.com/economy/2019/07/03/h-1b-lobbyist-u-s-critics-are-racist-for-opposing-stealth-transfer-of-college-grad-jobs-to-indian-migrants/

In 1990s, the Clinton administration supported a program that paid medical schools to train fewer doctors to reduce a "glut of physicians"

all the while importing indian diploma-mill doctors

also, they deny/discourage whites to pursue medical degrees, while aggressively recruiting talentless diversity for medical school

part of globalist agenda for race replacement/genocide