Durrr muh ass pump

>Durrr muh ass pump
>Durrr muh holocoaster
>Durrr muh masturbation machines
>Durrr muh Prince of Persia
if the holocaust never happened why must deniers constantly misrepresent evidence?

Attached: 1564818182106.jpg (1238x2461, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocTreb.htm
barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/
youtu.be/XuYxqJj-ZoI
dailymotion.com/video/xrimoa
google.com/amp/s/forward.com/opinion/425672/not-all-jews-were-killed-in-concentration-camps-during-the-holocaust-we/?gamp
bitchute.com/video/zKcxCnP2PfeP/
youtu.be/Q4VOKL-wyvQ
lmgtfy.com/?q=evidence for the holocaust
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html?m=1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier
jta.org/2017/01/31/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the holocaust happened as described by the victors, it was an act of self defense. Killing all of the Jews is the only thing that would have prevented the anti-white rhetoric we see today.

Just look how (((they))) talk about the detainment centers at the border. Complete lies and fabrication equating them to death camps ran by Nazis. Why would anyone who can plainly see how they lie now, believe they didn't also lie then? There's a reason Jews were denied entry to the US the first time they asked.

Is there any evidence that the Holocaust DID happen?

If you think one jew less than 6 million was murdered in homicidal gas Chambers you're going to fucking jail racist.

NO ONE is ever allowed to question ANY element of the facts exposed at the Nuremberg trials, we will throw you in fucking jail even if you're 96 and actually have first had knowledge and experiences that contradict the official story.

Attached: 1560017597138.jpg (5459x4091, 3.47M)

That picture doesn't provide evidence, it only "refutes" existing revisionist arguments.

It refutes revisionist arguments against the evidence.

No, it doesn't. It refutes revisionist arguments against pretense given by the kike overlords.
Provide evidence and I'll debunk it.

HOLO
COASTER
TYCOON

There's too much evidence to post. You're just too retarded to crack open a book or use Google.

Attached: Stitchcraft_20190709-001646.png (1166x8703, 3.99M)

Great! They gassed two men. Now provide evidence for the other 5,999,998.

>They gassed two men
I thought you would debunk it, Mr. Stormtard
>Now provide evidence for the other 5,999,998.
They're all cremated. And Nazi documents prove that millions were gassed. Also I like how to display your utter ignorance on the mainstream holocaust narrative. Not all Jews were gassed in the holocaust.

Attached: 1546413490134.jpg (960x506, 51K)

>I thought you would debunk it, Mr. Stormtard
I don't need to if it's only two men, faggot.
>And Nazi documents prove that millions were gassed.
Show me those documents.

The Holocaust is and remains, besides one of the most well-studied historical events, also the single most powerful example of Multiculturalism failing. It continues to boggle my mind that there are nationalists, traditionalists and rightists out there who leap at the opportunity to act like there was so little bad blood between Jews and Germans after all that time spent sharing borders - just like Leftists say there should have been.

The rightist IQ-divide theory rears its ugly head here, cheating us out of one of the easiest wins imaginable.

Attached: 1534279245026.jpg (750x552, 53K)

It's so well studied that the only time it was put on trial it lost

>don't need to if it's only two men, faggot.
Are you admitting that gassings happened?
>Show me those documents
Ever heard of the Hofle telegram? Even David Irving admits that 1 million Jews were gassed at these camps.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-113420_cropped.png (1405x1154, 143K)

>Are you admitting that gassings happened?
Twice, sure.
>Ever heard of the Hofle telegram?
The telegram only lists the number of arrivals to these camps and states nothing about killings.

Jews had killed 20+ million white Christian people in revolutions in the years leading up to Hitler's election. Hitler's brown shirts fought running gun battles in Berlin against Jewish led revolutionaries trying to do the same in their country. Berlin was the sex tourism capital of the world and slipping into Babylon levels of degeneracy under Jewish rule. Germany did what it did for survival. No mass murder would have occurred had Churchill accepted their peace terms at Dunkirk. The millions that died after are the fault of Winston Churchill and his Jewish masters.

Imagine putting this much energy into defending kikes lmao

Attached: 4f5.jpg (1000x714, 182K)

LOL. Why were there gas chambers at those extermination camps and why did guards testify saying that Jews were gassed after getting off the trains?
>Kurt Franz testifies on his days in Treblinka.
Quoted in 'The Good Old Days' - E. Klee, W. Dressen, V. Riess, The Free Press, NY, 1988., p. 247-249:
>I cannot say how many Jews in total were gassed in Treblinka. On average each day a large train arrived. Sometimes there were evenTestimony of SS Oberscharfuehrer

>Heinrich Matthes about Treblinka.
Quoted in "BELZEC, SOBIBOR, TREBLINKA - the Operation Reinhard Death Camps", Indiana University Press - Yitzhak Arad, 1987, p. 1
>During the entire time I was in Treblinka, I served in the upper camp. The upper camp was that part of Treblinka with the gas chambers, where the Jews were killed and their corpses laid in large pits and later burned. two. This however was not so common.

fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocTreb.htm

Testimonies are not reliable.
Try again.

A trial is not a concept for data, it is a concept for people, for managing the fates of humans given that they do not have an eternity to wait for their guilt to be guaranteed one way or another. That is why there are no other academic concepts that have their veracity determined by flashy showdowns, but rather by the steady accumulation and cross-referencing of data.

EXACTLY! See, YOU get it. Multiculturalism in Germany was blatantly failing, and the Holocaust is the iconic culmination of that failure - the theory that if different groups of people lived in the same borders they'd eventually fall in love with each other totally fell apart in Nazi Germany as that love failed to materialize, tempers flared, and people yearned for stability.
Yet over and over again, the Holocaust is pushed as evidence that ethno-homogeneity causes atrocities? We could so easily reclaim the Holocaust as rightfully ours, our guiding evidence that nothing good happens when people are forced to intermingle, that it always results in people yearning to re-stabilize their nations as homogeneous and healthy, and that that restabilizing process is where atrocities come from.
If we were smart, we could trivially demonstrate that rightist violence is a response to things like pic related, a righteous desire to be free from the decomposition of judaism and leftist meddling.

Attached: liberal-progressivism-and-homicide.png (1456x1112, 311K)

>Hofle Telegram
>A cryptic one page document discovered in 2000.
Dang. You sure showed him.

>being this new

Attached: 7dcd194092a9a665cacf8c6e48ccb725.png (279x370, 248K)

LOL. That is the best you can come up with to refute the evidence kike? lol. JIDF on suicide watch. The evidence is so overwhelming it didn't happen and the lies are so open, that the only way kikes try and do damage control is to say "their are bound to be made up stories". LOL. You are losing schlomo. Nobody is believing in the holohoax anymore.

Attached: 1512081984120.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Nazis were tortured to testify the way they were told. That's why an Auschwitz guard said they gassed 2 million Jews when that's been proven impossible.

>they're all cremated
Right, because we all know how modern crematoriums take longer than those engineered by Germans in WWII. We all know that bones turn to ash from open fires like they do on your grill.
And supposedly burying, digging up 900k bodies, cremating them in an open fire not nearly hot enough to melt bones and reburying the ashes for some reason in treblinka all in the span of less than three years is plausible! I know, they dug down ten kilometers and dropped the bodies in literal magma!

>guards under serious torture testifying to how Jews were just gassed after getting off trains among other glaring holes in testimony
kek, this is all you've got? Where is that french user, he does this so much better than you.

So, assuming the holobunga did happen, it would be better to just let history repeat itself so we can finish the job.

wanna listen to some holocaust survivors?

Attached: 1559904717926.webm (960x720, 2.14M)

HAHAHA

>Right, because we all know how modern crematoriums take longer than those engineered by Germans in WWII
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH. why do you still believe this lie? Modern crematoriums are slow because of safety regulations. The ovens that the Nazis had could handle thousands of bodies a day.
>supposedly burying, digging up 900k bodies, cremating them in an open fire not nearly hot enough to melt bones and reburying the ashes for some reason in treblinka all in the span of less than three years is plausible
LOL. They perfected the open air cremation. They could burn up to 12 thousand at a time.
>>guards under serious torture testifying to how Jews were just gassed after getting off trains among other glaring holes in testimony
There's little proof of torture besides your wild conspiracies.

Attached: 1562855912193.jpg (923x860, 226K)

>He thinks hes the first one to attempt a "gotcha" about the Holohoax

OP is fag, like usual. For starters, here is friends of Simon Wiesenthal admitting that he was a liar, that he literally made up 5 Million Non-jewish bodies in order to make the Holocaust seem important to non-Jews while keeping the number lower than the Jews "Muh 6 Million". The original source is from an actual Israeli Newspaper

barnesreview.org/simon-wiesenthal-lied-and-admitted-it-says-top-israeli-holocaust-historian/

>Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims—6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.

>“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday.

>“He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

And... no response. That's because the Holohoax is entirely based off of pretense and nothing else, ladies and gentlemen.

>HAHAHA
Not an argument.

Please stop spreading this bullshit. Anyone with half a brain knows it's not true. The claims made there are debunked on the bottom left.

Attached: 1560018688037.gif (2056x2736, 2.33M)

You have no proof that they were tortured. I see that argument so often it's hilarious.

Secondly, atleast one of the books on your list has been thoroughly torn apart by Revisionists. The one by Raul Hilberg, which also happens to be one of the big important ones when it came to cementing the Holohoax narrative into the mainstream

>(Buchenwald: A dumb dumb portrayal of Evil Pt. 1)

youtu.be/XuYxqJj-ZoI

>(David Cole in Auschwitz)

dailymotion.com/video/xrimoa

>You have no proof that they were tortured. I see that argument so often it's hilarious.
I don't need proof they were tortured. There are a multitude of factors that discredit testimonies, from coercion to the testifiers simply wanting attention or money.
Testimonies are not suffice evidence for a genocide, you fucking troglodyte. Please commit sodoku.

>I don't need proof they were tortured
HAHAHAHAHA.
>Testimonies are not suffice evidence for a genocide, you fucking troglodyte
What about when testimonies corroborate physical evidence and testimonies also corroborate eachother and when testimonies also corroborate Nazi documents and when testimonies corroborate Hitler's intents?

>If you're going to call us out for lying you're going to have to refute the liars with the most talent.

>thoroughly torn apart by Revisionists
LOL. Where?
>>(Buchenwald: A dumb dumb portrayal of Evil Pt. 1)
>youtu.be/XuYxqJj-ZoI
>>(David Cole in Auschwitz)
>dailymotion.com/video/xrimoa
And all of these have been thoroughly torn apart.

Finally, nobody denies that Jews were put into Camps and some were killed...we maintain that the official Holocaust Narrative doesn't hold up to scrutiny such as the Gas Chambers, the official death toll, and who ordered who to do what....also whatever killings DID happen the fucking Kikes deserved it after pushing their Allied puppets to War and sluaghtering millions of European Gentiles in the Soviet Union and other attempted Communist uprisings.

Here is another Jewish Newspaper claiming the majority of Jews WERE NOT murdered in Camps...so tell me why they would create these camps for Mass Murder and then not fucking use them for that purpose??

google.com/amp/s/forward.com/opinion/425672/not-all-jews-were-killed-in-concentration-camps-during-the-holocaust-we/?gamp

the clip is from shoah foundation which gathers testimonies and highlights the most convenient. but there's more: bitchute.com/video/zKcxCnP2PfeP/

>The claims made there are debunked on the bottom left.
now what does it have to do with "nazi propaganda"? many of these testimonies are from aushwitz. can't you fucking read? Moreover, deniers do not even mention theresienstadt. most "denial debunking" bullshit just uses it to act like they just debunked something

Attached: bq-5c4d1e372b355.jpg (845x509, 136K)

In those docs. Respond to these points also you fucking leaf

>physical evidence
Show me.
>Nazi documents
Show me.

4 x 365 = 1460
1460 x 24 = 35040
35040 x 60 = 2102400
6000000 / 2102400 = ~3 per minute

Elie Wiesel lasted two years in the camps. How did he do it?

>This is very obscure book
Yeah no shit. If this book was mandatory reading in schools all new generations would know what a joke LOLocaust is. What kind of criticism is that?
The only good argument is the last one, about how it wasn't written by actual holocaust surivor but really, it's pretty useless anyway since we have much much more other crazy "eye-witness accounts" which were told by actual holocaust survivors.

Attached: Moonwalked-To-Safety.png (981x297, 34K)

OP has been BTFO in a matter of minutes, let us celebrate another victory over Jewish lies comrades

youtu.be/Q4VOKL-wyvQ

Attached: signal-2019-07-27-162847.jpg (1024x1019, 185K)

And?
I'm not here to spoonfeed you.
Why should I respond a shitty opinion paper written by a half wit who knows nothing about the holocaust?
>>pic
Only British POWs were allowed to play soccer. No one else.
>now what does it have to do with "nazi propaganda"? many of these testimonies are from aushwitz. can't you fucking read? Moreover, deniers do not even mention theresienstadt. most "denial debunking" bullshit just uses it to act like they just debunked something
So you didn't read the picture did you?

Attached: 1524505877909.png (726x746, 464K)

>I'm not here to spoonfeed you.
Nice argument.

lmgtfy.com/?q=evidence for the holocaust

Nice argument.

Okay let's go through your claims.
>OP is fag, like usual. For starters, here is friends of Simon Wiesenthal admitting that he was a liar, that he literally made up 5 Million Non-jewish bodies in order to make the Holocaust seem important to non-Jews while keeping the number lower than the Jews "Muh 6 Million". The original source is from an actual Israeli Newspaper
This does not disprove the holocaust.
>>(David Cole in Auschwitz)
Since you like gish gallop, I'll do it too.
David Cole Debunked: holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html?m=1
>Finally, nobody denies that Jews were put into Camps and some were killed...we maintain that the official Holocaust Narrative doesn't hold up to scrutiny such as the Gas Chambers, the official death toll, and who ordered who to do what....also whatever killings DID happen the fucking Kikes deserved it after pushing their Allied puppets to War and sluaghtering millions of European Gentiles in the Soviet Union and other attempted Communist uprisings.
No arguments in sight.

Willful ignorance is not an argument either

>we gassed jews because it was the most efficient and secretive way to kill them without them suspecting they were being genocided
>let's lay their corpses on open pyres to burn so everyone in 10 mile radius knows we're mass killing jews
Do jews deserve a holocaust more than leafs or is it the other way around?

Attached: 1559883981581.png (884x728, 128K)

Lol figures

>Gets btfo
>N-not worth m-my time

Why don't you look into people who were at the Camps and are "Holocaust Deniers" like this guy:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier

He was a French Commie, he had no love lost for the Germans, yet he still admitted the Holocaust was a fucking lie. Talk about Cherry picking, you only discuss people in the Camps who verify your point of view

Attached: wiesel-invents-gas-chambers.jpg (616x230, 111K)

you getting tired yet? you are literally talking against a wall

>we gassed jews because it was the most efficient and secretive way to kill them without them suspecting they were being genocided
The Nazis thought it was more effective. That's why they transitioned to gassing.
>>let's lay their corpses on open pyres to burn so everyone in 10 mile radius knows we're mass killing jews
The bodies were cremated to hide the Genocide you retard.

>Why don't you look into people who were at the Camps and are "Holocaust Deniers" like this guy:
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier
>He was a French Commie, he had no love lost for the Germans, yet he still admitted the Holocaust was a fucking lie. Talk about Cherry picking, you only discuss people in the Camps who verify your point of view
LOL. You're accusing me of cherrypicking yet you choose ONE guy who says the Holocaust didn't happen.

>Willful ignorance is not an argument either
I've asked you to show physical evidence or Nazi documents. You haven't shown either.
This doesn't look good for you.

Yes and I'm sure the jews in the camp didn't suspect a thing right? They were all just sitting there admiring the sight of their families burning out in the open?
You're not fooling anyone you fucking dipshit

do you even read your images? i refered to shoah foundation testimonies from aushwitz and then you post facts that "deniers" do not even mention. you just assume everything is propaganda. i bet pic related is also propaganda.
i need some good faith in holocaustianity to believe some jew was intentionally killed.

Attached: 1562523246069.jpg (1024x387, 78K)

>This does not disprove the Holocaust

Sure, MAKING UP 5 MILLION BODIES is not evidence to disprove the Holocaust, it just proves that atleast half of the Holocaust death toll was pulled from fucking thin air.

>No arguments in sight.

Conveniently doesn't discuss the link I posted. I guess the glaring holes in your argument is not enough to change your mind. I ask again, why would they spend so much money to make "Death Camps", haul people out to them for extermination, and then hardly even use the Camps for the purpose they were designed?

Your position is that they built this massive Extermination Camp system, and then didn't use it, THEN they made up 5 million dead bodies, and none of this is enough to question the official narrative.

Do I even have to mention the fact that "muh 6 Million" was brought up multiple times since atleast the 1800's, and it just so conveniently lined up that the Jews claimed 6 million were murdered?

You got BTFO kike, its just embarassing back-pedaling at this point for you

God rejects the fake jew kike amalekites and the
holocaust, why shouldn't i?

Attached: 1561051090616.jpg (710x644, 179K)

Yehuda Bauer, an Israeli Holocaust scholar who chairs the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, said he warned his friend Simon Wiesenthal, who died in 2005, about spreading the false notion that the Holocaust claimed 11 million victims – 6 million Jews and 5 million non-Jews.

“I said to him, ‘Simon, you are telling a lie,’” Bauer recalled in an interview Tuesday. “He said, ‘Sometimes you need to do that to get the results for things you think are essential.’”

jta.org/2017/01/31/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians

Hey leaf, were prisoners who couldn't work killed?

honestly all of that shit is not even far fetched when you read about the shit the japs did to their POWs in WW2 lmao

>Right, because we all know how modern crematoriums take longer than those engineered by Germans in WWII.
Yes. Modern crematoriums are heavily regulated. The ones in death camps were giant incinerators. You are a fucking retard.

So to be clear you are stating that you that there were not:

•murder rollercoasters
•masturbation chairs that made jews orgasm to death
•coliseums where Jews were made to fight bears and hawks for the amusement of german soldiers?

YOU FUCKING ANTISEMITIC PIECE OF SHIT. My great uncle Chaim Goldsteinberg was masturbated to death after a refreshing swim in one of Germany’s many murder camps!

My Grandfather Lev Steinfeinbergstein was LITERALLY forced to feed his jewish friends to hitler’s cyborg attack alligators in Berkenau.

My aunt Frieda Goldbaumowitz was marched into a gas chamber, locally she sneezed really hard right as the gas came in and that caused it to fail and so she just casually walked backwards out of that gas chamber like “nope” and the guards apparently just didnt care.

Anyway you should be ashamed of yourself! We jews have suffered more than any other people and even to this day we suffer more than any black africans or mexicans in detention centers do!

Is it misrepresentation if you just quote outrageous shit kikes have penned?
I don't know why I'm bothering. Leafs are hopeless retards one and all.

Because you have deniers, and you have (((deniers.)))

Why were their testicles crushed?

Why the hell should I spoonfeed you?
>Yes and I'm sure the jews in the camp didn't suspect a thing right?
LOL. Treblinka was an extermination camp.
>They were all just sitting there admiring the sight of their families burning out in the open?
At least you're admitting your ignorance.
> i refered to shoah foundation testimonies from aushwitz and then you post facts that "deniers" do not even mention. you just assume everything is propaganda
So you still didn't read the bottom left of the image?
>i bet pic related is also propaganda.
It is denier propaganda that I already addressed here

I could mention all the Germans who were there that denied it but alas, thats just lying Nazi propaganda right?

I could also mention people like Eichmann who claimed under duress that there were so many dead Jews in the ground that there were Blood Fountains shooting up out of the soil...totally realistic and undeniable testimony

>Why the hell should I spoonfeed you?
Part of being in an argument is providing evidence, by not doing so, you admit defeat.
Good riddance, you effeminate nigger.

Because the math doesn't add up.

Attached: bhgnfbvcs dfgh.png (1410x1800, 583K)

Here's my take.
It doesn't matter.
If it happened, good. It should happen again.
If it didn't happen, it should have and it should happen again.

>OP posts image that states testimonies are unreliable because people misremember/lie/embellish
>unless it helps OPs argument
shit thread OP

I am a holocaust survivor and I can attest to the fact that the masturbation murder machines were real. Some of us didnt die though, I remember jizzing out my own testicles while Joeseph mengele himself stud over me with a massive boner laughing and shrieking about how donald trump would avenge the Nazi empire in America in 2016. Luckily right at that moment a black transgender GI parachuted in and karate chopped that sick Nazi right in the throat. He saved untold millions of jews like me, but to this day the racist white supremacist media hides the fact that the majority of US soldiers in the European theatre where lgbtq inclusive people of color.

Sir Aaron Richards are you back?

>Sure, MAKING UP 5 MILLION BODIES is not evidence to disprove the Holocaust, it just proves that atleast half of the Holocaust death toll was pulled from fucking thin air.
At least get to know the death toll of the Genocide you're determined to disprove.
>Conveniently doesn't discuss the link I posted.
I don't care about your shitty opinion paper.
>I ask again, why would they spend so much money to make "Death Camps", haul people out to them for extermination, and then hardly even use the Camps for the purpose they were designed?
What the hell are you talking about? Mind providing an example?
>and then didn't use it
LOL. you're a fucking retard. you're saying they never used the gas chambers or death camps?
>Do I even have to mention the fact that "muh 6 Million" was brought up multiple times since atleast the 1800's, and it just so conveniently lined up that the Jews claimed 6 million were murdered?
Still using this bullshit argument? I already addressed that here >You got BTFO kike,
Want to know how I know I'm winning? You called me a Jew.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-125719_cropped.png (1440x1807, 237K)

>The claims are only made in obscure books
This isn't the point, the point is that this is what whites beholden to the narrative have internalized. Whites today believe in lampshades and all the other outlandish debunked stuff, irrespective of whether the sources are considered dubious by historians. Just like how literalist Christians believe in a literal flood and a literal ark and literal burning bushes and a literal ressurection, irrespective of what the historical concensus on the matter is. We aren't trying to debunk the history, we are trying to debink the narrative, in part because it is ahistorical. These claims didn't find their way into the public conscious as
>Obscure things the "alt-right" dug up because muh Jews
they are things normalfaggots actually believe, and the fact that they are so widely believed in spite of their dubious and obscure origins, and in spite of the social impact this narrative has had upon our nations, is why we go digging it up.

Ignoring the evidence doesn't make it go away, sweetie.

Attached: 1564415610495.png (676x503, 21K)

>Ignoring the evidence doesn't make it go away, sweetie.
Evidence? What evidence? Do you wanna show me?

>Durrr muh modern ovens take 333827 hours
Yes, because of safety regulations.

dear leaf, i read both denier and believer arguments. i don't want to have an illegal opinion, but there's too much coincidences in that narrative. so i'd give a chance of 18% the holocaust happened

Attached: 1564302654616.png (1044x640, 702K)

Seriously and the chinese dont go around acting like bitch ass pussies even though the japanese were like cutting one guys head off and trying to attach it to another guy, and using live children to test katanas and injecting people with horse urine and sea water.

Attached: 1562134218496.jpg (474x483, 38K)

I think the reality of the situation is that the holocaust did happen, perhaps not to the extent people would have you think.

I think the real issue is the victim culture of modern society and how some modern Jews will overstate the effects of the holocaust in their family blood lines in order to gain sympathy, opportunities in life etc.

Even to this day you can see people openly calling for the murder of Wehrmacht soldiers as if every single one of them would shoot a jew in the head the first opportunity they got.

Modern Germany is paying the price of having a dark history and now they're experiencing the fallout of what becoming the arch nemesis of the world is and will be used as a reference point in history for how flopping back to the opposite extreme is not a good way of dealing with one's shaky history.

Attached: 1563081333759.png (399x400, 120K)

>Oy vey remember the four original holes

Attached: 20190804_020857.jpg (1060x874, 422K)

TLDR
KIKES EXPOSED ALL EXTANT TESTIMONIES ARE FULL OF SHIT KIKES EXPOSED THE HOLOCAUST IS REPARATIONS FICTION

Attached: 1564562919151.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Simon, you are telling a lie

It's actually kind of funny how the people who were once so vocal about schools indocrinating children into a rigid moral framework based on stories about how some jews long ago and far away were oppressed by the pharoah and had to flee to Canaan, which was full of godless Philistines that needed to be "saved" from their ignorant selves, while they bring plagues upon the people of Egypt, are completely silent about shools indoctrinating children into a rigid moral framework based on stories about how some jews long ago and far away were oppressed by the fuhrer and had to flee to the USA which was full of straight white males that needed to be "saved" from their ignorant selves, while they bring communism and mass migration and chaos to the people of Europe.
>But our Jewish narrative and its derived moral framework is right and their Jewish narrative and its derived moral framework is wrong
It's literally the same narrative, but put through find and replace to make it more applicable to the modern day.

We know that it happened from the documents saying it did and nazis admitting it what else do you need?

Shit, this was meant for
But meh, the point still stands.

>documents saying it did
Where?
>nazis admitting it
Coercion.

The holocaust did happen. The Holodomor did not happen.

>Meh

Attached: thumb.jpg (360x259, 15K)

It's not so much the holocaust itself as much as the terrible loss of europeans tends to be footnote to the loss of (((special))) people..

It's like history is portrayed as a cartoon where the good guys are beating up the baddies and no one really gets hurt,,but oy vey my 6 million!

It's obvious the real winners of WW2 weren't the allies at all it was the Jews and the holocaust is exaggerated to mask this truth.

this is a very weak rebuttal LOL what do you expect from a leaf, nobody cares about you