Alcohol is the devil's urine

FUCK this jewish poison and everything it has done to the European race for thousands of years.
The first thing that should be done once an ethnostate is established is for a law to be made that permanently bans the sale and consumption of alcohol.

Attached: 21.jpg (960x640, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICng-KRxXJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who /whiteclaw/ here

Attached: 1555980566426.jpg (400x400, 25K)

There isn’t going to be an “ethnostate” you retard incel
Stop trying to control peoples lives by telling them what substances they can or cannot use

I'm drinking right now bitch

Attached: 1564533854319.png (518x421, 308K)

t. Incel

Attached: shakeee.jpg (900x506, 71K)

They're not that bad

>overpriced
>shitty high
>shitty low
>shitty withdrawls
>only reason it is popular is because it's legal
Yeah alcohol is a drug for retards

Cool your jets Ahmed. Wine is white.

It isn’t meant for you to stupefy yourself, Muhammad.

speak for yourself, gaybob

Attached: john wick bourbon.jpg (814x1447, 349K)

alcohol is for loser who can't handle life sober

It's literal poison. Cope harder retard

Me

Oxygen is also poison.

It literally is poison too

>a drink for faggy crossfitters and white girls
n-nice user...

Alcohol is a literal neurotoxin, if you unironically dont gag at the mere smell of alcohol youre a dumb bitch nigger retard.

Based poison that makes you dab on the absence of euphoric neurochemicals though

It was banned here in 20s. It made crime skyrocket and common respect for law in general decline because nobody wanted to stop drinking.

I'm sorry you're not comfortable enough with your sexuality to drink the most redpilled drink of 2019

why do brainlets say this autistic shit. you need one to live and the other is just a worthless liquid to help betas feel more confident or escapism for people with shitty lives

>haha i dwink it and i post on muh sekrit klub so therefore the dwink is redpilled haha
actually kys

Fight me queer

Attached: 1551222749272.gif (280x175, 1.35M)

>2010+9
>not being a functioning opioid addict

I honestly feel sorry for people who don't know this feel or can't handle it.

Attached: 20181231_204133.png (500x500, 40K)

oh my god. Shut up.

Prohibition doesn't fucking work.

Some alcoholic beat or molested you Or your mommy. So you're gonna mask it as a societal issue when it's probably very personal to you.

>It's literal poison. Cope harder retard
Kek

>Who /whiteclaw/ here
ride THE WAVE with us and help make WHITEclaw the official drink of the ethnostate!
youtube.com/watch?v=ICng-KRxXJ8

Attached: WHITEclaw.png (200x500, 126K)

wait you fags actually roll with this because it has the word white in it?
yikes...

I used to drink a lot & now I don't drink at all, its dangerous stuff if you let it grab hold of you.

It's a brand new day full of possibilities, you pleb! Go do something productive for yourself, or at go do something that hurts the jews!

Oh really? Since when does prohibition work though? You sound like a fucking anti gun activist who believes people will not drink alcohol since it's ILLEGAL LOLOLOOLO...

Fucking retards like you deserve school shooting.
See:

Whatever you say Saheed Ahmed.

Attached: 1562445678104m.jpg (761x1024, 150K)

Based experienced man

>its dangerous stuff if you let it grab hold of you.
B-b-but what if you don't have anyone to hold you? Then its good! Did you find someone to hold you based experience man?

based. alcohol is for demons