The ancient Egyptian name of the country was km.t, which means black land

>The ancient Egyptian name of the country was km.t, which means black land

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt#Names

Even Wikipedia is now admitting that Egypt was a black land.

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DO1cEfk9Ftk
businessinsider.com/r-whos-your-mummy-genetic-secrets-of-ancient-egypt-unwrapped-2017-5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crack is a helluva drug.

Attached: 182AE1B8-8C06-4D0D-BAC9-6318373C8479.jpg (320x240, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DO1cEfk9Ftk

check this out if you're interested in egyptian architecture

The only lost technology is whitey.

I guess that means that slavery was used to build the pyramids :^)

DAS RITE MANEEEEEE. EGYPT WAS A BLACK LAND

Attached: 07f9ed2936646bc491d999af9bd8a1e0.jpg (434x650, 57K)

>km.t, which means black land
yeah because the land is black

Attached: main-qimg-ab47853a952bc5f3642f13916dfb6870-c.jpg (500x375, 43K)

U AIN'T GOT NOTHIN ON AFRICA WYTE BOI. WE HAZ FLYIN PYRAMIDS N SHEIT

Attached: 08b7367e7a824920b191f59e20cddf94.jpg (2560x1822, 620K)

Wikipendia lol
Ok

LOOK AT DA RESEMBLANCE MANE. MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS KING TUTUTUTATOO THE FIRST.

Attached: iM5tlFt.jpg (792x960, 70K)

WYTIE STARTING TO LEARN THEIR REAL HISTORY. WE WUZN'T JUS EGYPTIAN KANGZ, WE WUZ KANGZ OF ENGLAND, GREECE, ROME N DA WORLD.

Attached: 2yuw0pz8vne01.jpg (720x634, 69K)

so......what's your point??
that describes the color of the fertile soil.

So blacks invented slavery then? When do you guys pay Jews reparations?

black means north on maps you ignorant nigger
black sea etc
go read a fucking book and stop using twitter as college

that song and video is so hilarious. That lisp, that dess, pure gold.

The argument that Kemet is talking about the soil is fucking mental. Soil around the planet is black.

DAS RITE MANE. WE WUZ CHANGZ, PAJEETS, SPICS N DA JOOS TOO. ANYONE WHO DENIZE DIS IS RACISSSS.

Attached: 1448292674616.jpg (1152x653, 219K)

added to this, if Egypts were blacks, it means Blacks are slave owners because they enslaved Israelites. Will they ever pay back reperations to the jews?

This site is unironically good for learning about all races because it's well sourced.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-jLZwTAvy8E.jpg (1248x883, 322K)

Attached: suckling Amenhotep II.jpg (466x600, 91K)

Stfu Shakka, we all know this is you. Take your land of make believe ass out of here before ai grab you by your front ponytail and beat yo ass into the ground.

Kemetic scholars be faking all this bullshit ONLY THE TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITES KNOW THE WAY!

With interest of course.

Ahmose was a redhead like Ramsses. We literally have their mummies and proved it

Attached: Ramesses_II_mummy_in_profile_(colored_picture).jpg (366x547, 61K)

that doesn't mean he wasn't black

Keep telling your self that arab boy

That name is in reference to the black silt left behind by the Nile after it floods. Do your research bonfire making claims.

Jesus christ blackies suck if they were supposedly the original population everywhere. Is there a race they haven't lost to?

/thread

nothing about that mummy is black

It refers to the black soils on the shores of the Nile after the flood season. North Africans =/= Sub-Saharan Africans ever. Niggas never stop being dumb. Ever

so.. wait if you guys made all the civs, then why the amount of niggers is so low in their cultures?
what happend to "kangz and sheet"?

Attached: 1545951569684.png (848x772, 559K)

>ou. Take your land of make believe ass out of here before ai grab you by your front ponytail and beat yo ass into the ground.
>Kemetic scholars be faking all this bullshit ONLY THE TRUE HEBREW ISRAELITES KNOW THE WAY!
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 9HOfiLF0) 08/03/19(Sat)09:15:15 No.221621676▶
>
>With interest of course.
lol lets see blacks go back to egypt and literally get sold as slaves to whites..AGAIN!

What color is fertile soil in the Nile river valley? You will always be a nigger.

The jutting lips and the shape of his profile and nose.

Not supporting any crazy claims here but people mix to create new races. That alone accounts for the "extinction" of many groups of mankind like the Denisovans for instance.

fuck U make everything so easy.....

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

/sage

What were Nubian?

It wasn't called black land because the people were black. The land was black. If everywhere niggers lived was black land, most of the continent would be " black land." The defining aspect of that area was the silt rich flood plains from the Nile river, which were fucking black. For the last time, niggers can't grow food. It was black soil farmland from the river silt. Niggers eat seeds. They don't plant them. They didn't build the pyramids and they wuznt kangs. The end.

That was kind of my point. I'm not saying that Egyptians were black, I'm saying that their undoubtedly was black people there for the simple fact that they had some category for what we refer to current day Nubians. If they were all black, the distinction wouldn't have been needed.

>It wasn't called black land because the people were black.
Yes it was. Your argument is a massive cope. Africa was literally called the land of burnt(black) faces.

>For the last time, niggers can't grow food. I
Coping this hard.

Attached: Egypt_farmer_2.jpg (796x1135, 347K)

Yes, yes it does. West Africans don't have red hair unless they have significant European admixture

and I can seperate the distinction being derived around skin color because theirs hieroglyphics that depict it as such.

Egyptians were "Arabs."

Also, this idea that Egyptians were black because Egypt is in Africa is fucking stupid. Egypt is separated from the rest of continent by the Sahara Desert.

Who the fuck is talkinga bout West Africans?

How is Egypt in Arabia? You're drunk.

The Sahara has never been a barrier for Africans. There has always been migrations from west to east to north. And both sides of the Sahara have always had black people so .. what?

Attached: fatuma bil.jpg (1920x1080, 1.62M)

>Wikipedia
>admitting

You can edit things, y'know.

Yes one half of it means black land due to the nile flooding the other half is called the red land that why the pharaoh has a twin crown aftery unified all of Egypt leave it to blacks to speak half truths

>How is Egypt in Arabia? You're drunk.
I didn't say it was in Arabia, I used it to quotations to specify the what's being talked about (racial characteristics). I guess I should have said Middle Easterners????

>The Sahara has never been a barrier for Africans. There has always been migrations from west to east to north. And both sides of the Sahara have always had black people so .. what?

The black people they did have were specified as Nubians. The Sarhara Dessert is the largest dessert in the world. It'd take an "advanced" civilization to cross it. There wasn't any in continental Africa, where if you look was East of Egypt...

>both sides of the Sahara have always had black people
>Muh open borders
Ancient Egyptians weren't black. Nubians for example were black, different culture entirely. The genetic remnant of the Ancient Egyptians are Coptic Christians. And mutt people remain backwards and stupid as ever

Brown Africans have never ever been civilized on their own and have contributed literally ZERO to advancement of the human race in any way, shape or form without outside help from civilized cultures.

That's a little harsh, but is the truth. Africans never had a written language (which is a symptom and cause) to somewhat currently.

to=till

Cool, can you show us what a Middle Easterner looked like in 3,000 BC?

>The black people they did have were specified as Nubians.
Those were jet black people but that doesn't mean black people lighter than them aren't black anymore.
>The Sarhara Dessert is the largest dessert in the world. It'd take an "advanced" civilization to cross it.
You're completely retarded. People cross through and live in it to this day. People who have no money and stone age technology.
>There wasn't any in continental Africa, where if you look was East of Egypt...
What?

Yes they were.

Attached: 9875a6d30d1d4067e7bd571ff6c8b4e9--crafts-to-make-scribe.jpg (474x664, 35K)

>Kemet.

Nigga, if you can't even type the name you weren't building no city lol.

And if you want to see proof in this, you can look to any place with a lot of dialects to see that they are usually isolated and "unadvanced".

>inb4 European colonization and oppression
>inb4 correlation doesn't equal causation

Here is a Copt by the way. Some of them living in cities are lighter than they used to be because of Greek, then Roman, followed by Arab invaders, but the majority of them are still dark. This man is 95% Egyptian.

Attached: 00f2c58d2ad8da917e750f1e0b77f43d.jpg (771x514, 69K)

>Those were jet black people but that doesn't mean black people lighter than them aren't black anymore.
How come in Africa, they're aren't any light skinned people that don't have Euro admixture?

>You're completely retarded. People cross through and live in it to this day. People who have no money and stone age technology.
We have planes now... I'm saying back then, there weren't any advanced civilization in "West Africa" (West of the Sahara) to cross it in any fashion. Or go around it, for sake of argument.

>What?
It's much more likely the spread of advanced civilization came from the East, as opposed to just suddenly springing up from a bunch of people who never created one.

Egypt was where humanity was created. The first creation was a white man with blue eyes... scientifically proven... to be the most beautiful of all human creation. The golden ratio is evident in every white man's attributes. Why would the first created human, be the most disgustingly opposite of the golden ratio? Black people need to look in the mirror, and realize that they are ugly for a reason, that they are stupid for a reason, that they are a SUBSPECIES for a reason. Trying to usurp culture does not alleviate you from reality. The Pyramid conundrum has been solved, and black people had nothing to do with it. A white man with blue eyes... me... figured it all out, and judging by the posture of blacks, even when I explain everything, the arrogant blacks still won't understand.

>You're completely retarded. People cross through and live in it to this day. People who have no money and stone age technology.

YOU... don't have stone age technology. I'm the only person alive that even understands that technological platform. "Stone age technology" brought you the Pyramids. You don't even know what the great pyramid is, much less how to build one, or quarry the stones in the first place... You must be black.

bait. YOU didn't do anything. You shitposting on Jow Forums.

They're doing genetic testing on mummified remains, if it's at all something you'd like to find out the truth about...

>How come in Africa, they're aren't any light skinned people that don't have Euro admixture?
There are millions.

>We have planes now... I'm saying back then, there weren't any advanced civilization in "West Africa" (West of the Sahara) to cross it in any fashion. Or go around it, for sake of argument.
I see you are illiterate. Or do you think that people with no money and stone age technology are flying in planes?

>It's much more likely the spread of advanced civilization came from the East, as opposed to just suddenly springing up from a bunch of people who never created one.
Ummm so where did Middle Eastern civillizations come from? It's unlikely they appeared on their own. Are you retarded?

Punt is said to be the beginnings of the old world' civillizations if you didn't know.

>Egypt was where humanity was created.
It's to the south.
>The first creation was a white man with blue eyes..
lmao

Attached: mev-10284610.jpg (904x700, 198K)

Why are you trying to change the subject? We were talking about moving through the Sahara not building anything.

Go on....

Attached: kiddo.jpg (1000x667, 204K)

>There are millions.
Yea, today, not initially.

>I see you are illiterate. Or do you think that people with no money and stone age technology are flying in planes?
You're the one that thinks Egyptians were black....

>Ummm so where did Middle Eastern civillizations come from? It's unlikely they appeared on their own. Are you retarded?

>Punt is said to be the beginnings of the old world' civillizations if you didn't know.

IS SAID. SUMERIA is proved. Which is in the Middle East.

>Yea, today, not initially.
So now you're admitting that they were even darker in the past when it's clear you're trying to argue that pic related is white. You're funny.

>IS SAID. SUMERIA is proved.
>sumeria
Literally can't even spell Sumer.

So... the myterious African country that hasn't been found but every ancient civilization talked about doesn't mean anything to you? That's really ignorant but whatever, you didn't answer my question. How did Sumer sprout out of nowhere?

Why did you stop talking about the barrier that is the Sahara?

Attached: king tut.jpg (229x350, 20K)

Why do people respond to these threads.

Attached: one post.jpg (319x80, 9K)

> The genomes showed that, unlike modern Egyptians, ancient Egyptians had little to no genetic kinship with sub-Saharan populations, some of which like ancient Ethiopia were known to have had significant interactions with Egypt.

>The closest genetic ties were to the peoples of the ancient Near East, spanning parts of Iraq and Turkey as well as Israel, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon.

businessinsider.com/r-whos-your-mummy-genetic-secrets-of-ancient-egypt-unwrapped-2017-5

Do you own googling.

Here. Just do some simple fucking research.

That image aint even Egyptian, it's Kush.
Incidentally, the Kush conquered Egypt, proceeded to destroy its economy and get kicked out after about a century.

Attached: kushpyramid.jpg (1280x960, 211K)

LMAO! That'll be a funny screenshot.

For whatever reason, you have a bias. You're looking for confirmation not what we can best figure out as the truth. You reek of informed twitter articles/studies and seem to lack simple logic.

>How did Sumer sprout out of nowhere?
IT DIDN'T they were just the first ones we can prove existed BECAUSE THEY HAD A WRITTEN LANGUAGE. Something modern day Africa didn't get till Europeans stepped in and guided them towards it. Egyptians were not Africans in the sense you're meaning them to be. Fucking deal with it man.

If you did the research you'd know that the genes in question originate in the heart of Africa. Even Greek historians knew this. Here are some ancient words that still hold true.

>Now the Ethiopians, as historians relate, were the first of all men and the proofs of this statement, they say, are manifest. For that they did not come into their land as immigrants from abroad but were natives of it and so justly bear the name of "autochthones"1 is, they maintain, conceded by practically all men; furthermore, that those who dwell beneath the noon-day sun were, in all likelihood, the first to be generated by the earth, is clear to all; since, inasmuch as it was the warmth of the sun which, at the generation of the universe, dried up the earth when it was still wet and impregnated it with life,2 it is reasonable to suppose that the region which was nearest the sun was the first to bring forth living creatures. 2 And they say that they were the first to be taught to honour the gods and to hold sacrifices and processions and festivals and the other rites by which men honour the deity; and that in consequence their piety has been published abroad among all men, and it is generally held that the sacrifices practised among the Ethiopians are those which are the most pleasing to heaven.

Sumer isn't even the first civillization to develop a written language. It's ironic you're pretending that you're more intelligent or read than I am lol.

Egypt is in Africa and the people came from the deep center of it. Not sure why you're trying to argue otherwise, maybe it's you who has a bias?

You've answered the big question. Yes, you are retarded.

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b_World.png (2133x1245, 176K)

I'm not changing the subject. You brought up "stone age technology." I was merely correcting your assumptions about your current arrogant stance towards modern technology, and your lack of understanding what "stone age technology" is. You do realize that the Pyramids were built before cell phones were invented, right? Or are you black?

And just because I know you're retarded, allow me to inform you that genetics do not indicate locations, but people groups. "Sub Saharan" genetics typically refer to Bantu type peoples, not strictly to people living in sub-Saharan Africa of which there are plenty without Bantu type genetics.

Can you just re-read what was said? Again, not talking about building or modern technology at all. People were walking through the desert before they invented shoes. You don't need much technology at all.

Attached: tumblr_m1vnxhfKmm1r7lmn5o1_640.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Blacks were slaves in ancient Egypt. If you really want to piss off todays Egyptians, tell them the pharaohs were black. They will literally jump you for that.

Sorry to say OP, but the ruling class in ancient Egypt was a mix of the people that come from todays Greek and Persia.

Attached: U MAD.gif (182x200, 235K)

Jesus Christ man. You're pretty much trying to use the argument that because metal comes from Africa, cars are African...

THEY'RE DOING GENETIC TESTING. LITTLE TO NO SUB-SAHARAN RELATION.

>Sumer isn't even the first civillization to develop a written language. It's ironic you're pretending that you're more intelligent or read than I am lol.
Google, "first civilization to develop a written language"

Then who was it?

Why demean yourself with these desperate delusions. Just accept that black people are sub-Saharan Africans and relax.

LEX PRAYS UPSIDE DOWN! LEAVE US ALONE LEX LEAVE US ALONE

What was the great pyramid of Giza used for? Be careful leaf... I'm putting this answer into my book, and the book will house the backstory to the patent on the technology that quarried the stones. I'm not fucking joking. I'm sick and tired of you, and everyone else's arrogant ignorance on this subject. I'm going to make an example of you that will live on for eternity. Try me...

Have a good "1"...

> You're pretty much trying to use the argument that because metal comes from Africa, cars are African...
What the heck are you talking about? I'm not doing that, I'm teaching you.

>THEY'RE DOING GENETIC TESTING. LITTLE TO NO SUB-SAHARAN RELATION.
And? You don't have to have SSA genetics to be black.

Look up the Danube script, brainlet.

>he's still trying to deflect to shit we aren't talking about.
You're in the wrong thread. However I heard it was built to shove up your dumb ass. Do you think it will fit?

Attached: Afar.jpg (642x389, 111K)

>And? You don't have to have SSA genetics to be black.
Yea, but you can bet 5000 years ago, the color of your skin signified 100% where you came from, and Egyptians were black.

>Look up the Danube script
It doesn't predate Sumer, you fucking child.

like where they store the slaves you idiot

Yes they were black, they still are. However there was plenty of diversity in the world 5000 years ago.

And yes it does.

>likely referring to the black soil
Obvious bait but I'm gonna bite anyway

You said that people cross the Sahara "with stone age technology." Then I reiterated that YOU don't understand, recollect, or even know what "stone age technology" is. Plus, you have no idea what a pyramid is used for, who built them, or how to replicate the technology that did. Basically, you're an idiot who talks too much, is wrong most of the time, but you remain arrogant in your posture as being intelligent or educated on this subject. You're the epitome of "fake it 'til you make it." Now I'm convinced you're black.

>Yes they were black, they still are. However there was plenty of diversity in the world 5000 years ago
I'm going to leave it here. Believe what you want.

>And yes it does.
It's not confirmed to be written communication, and if it were, it's proof that Egyptians were more than likely EUROPEAN decent then black (but let me guess, they were black too?)

I really don't give a shit, have fun with your delusions.

and I'd like to add that NONE of the Danube Valley shit is confirmed.

Do you know what the really funny thing is to me? Morons think that a written language is progression. Why are people so convinced that the first humans wrote anything at all?

that means you niggers were made from dirt
and that means you're golems, when you raped
the whites and spawned the kikes, you lost your
power you had.

Attached: fake jews are egypt 5t.jpg (1550x1050, 726K)

because communication had a direct impact on our cognitive development (frontal lobe). Being able to pass down information is a major advancement then story telling.

You can't have written language without advanced civilizations, as far we we know it.

"Stone age technology" was the phrase I used when explaining that basic people without dune buggies or airplanes were crossing the desert fairly easily. Because I knew the autist was heading in the direction of implying you need such things to do it. You don't and they never did.

I don't know why you were thinking I was talking about ancient technolgies. That's completely off-topic. Why are you trying to veer this discussion off-topic? If you want me to say that I know the so-called Egyptians had high technology I will say that, but we're just talking about Africans crossing deserts.

You agreed with me so I'm really glad you learned something. See you bro.

>It's not confirmed to be written communication
Yes it is, there's an ongoing "debate" by critics because the entire history of the world will have to change if it's accepted academically. But it is confirmed.
>and if it were
The Danube script has fuck all to do with Egypt you literal fucking retard.

You're hilariously retarded. Stay easy.

He is the one who specified you need a written language for a civillization. I'm of the complete opposite opinion but I was playing by his rules.

Attached: Nubian Syrian Egyptian Libyan.jpg (532x299, 41K)

Can you name one -what we consider as advanced- civilization that doesn't have written language?

Black soil.....black soil they used to make in South America that was fertile as fuck.

Hey man I thought you were dipping?

Attached: 680c5ed6ca7efa85cb19cf6a1fc7d665.jpg (480x640, 72K)

>You agreed with me so I'm really glad you learned something. See you bro.
>>It's not confirmed to be written communication
>Yes it is, there's an ongoing "debate" by critics because the entire history of the world will have to change if it's accepted academically. But it is confirmed.
>>and if it were
>The Danube script has fuck all to do with Egypt you literal fucking retard.
>You're hilariously retarded. Stay easy.

I'm literally just devolving into mocking you because you have no semblance of logic. There is no proof I can offer you that will make you reconsider your opinion, and there's nothing you can offer me that I can't refute.

I'll stay in the mind that, because they had no genetic relation from where we know "black" comes from, that they probably weren't black. That they were more likely the other civilizations sprouting up around and before them (speaking to skin color here, because that's what matters right?). The "Black" people around them were probably enslaved from other advanced societies and brought over Sahara give us some semblance of what we see today.

I have a black girlfriend, you know how that shit gets.

The nile delta is the only part of the northern sahara with significant soil deposits, hince the name.

Oh man you got so upset that you didn't leave after saying he would.

We've already been over the genetics, history, and art depictions. There's no argument you have left, and so now you're saying that white people sprout up in the very center of Africa, literally at the equator, went north, made a bunch of black African artwork, had all those Greeks talking about how black they were, then ... ?

What an amazing history lesson coming from this grasping retard. Again, stay easy.

Kemet begins in the far south. You're dealing with a modern "theory" and disregarding the other end of the name. A land of black people.

Attached: 1455399429965.jpg (640x960, 203K)

The original white men with blue eyes. We developed a system of imagery that was communicated through internal structures. That's why there's no writing inside the great pyramid of Giza, and most of ancient Egypt, from the original human inhabitants. There's another clue, as well... white men hieroglyphs protrude from the stone faces. Black and Arab wannabe usurpers chiseled their horrendous garbage into the stones, which ultimately ruined them. The Dendera hieroglyphs are ours, while every single other written depiction is liken to niggers writing graffiti on a derelict business that they didn't create, couldn't run even if they tried, and fail at understanding ANYTHING about their true intention. Have a good "1"...