MAGA Lunatic Punches 60-Year-Old Man

Losers.
youtube.com/watch?v=SsWy-AzsGOA

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I'm glad that old dumb fucker got wrecked lol

he taunted and got what he had coming. Theyre talking about the dude like how the mainstream media used to talk about blacks ahahahah

Would you apply the same logic if it was some white guy shouting MAGA and then getting punched by niggers?

Shut up Jew

Shut up Goy

Attached: 1562838333325.png (646x580, 549K)

>TYT
kys

The Jew should fear pissed off white man.

Attached: Li.jpg (224x325, 25K)

>TYT
Yikes

fuck boomers! day of the pillow is comming

according to pol men only get better with age unlike women. So he should have been able to defend himself. He has decades more fighting experience after all.

It’s ok, he called that old man a Nazi about four seconds before the clip started so all is forgiven.

About time! We are harassed daily and the MSM never covers it. Old man probably deserved it

Attached: Joe Pedo.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

It's still the sabbath in Tel Aviv. You'll be reincarnated as a pig until you figure out how to honor your God

also the guy invited him. you can see it at 0.07. He made the come here if you dare gesture which appeared as if he wanted to fight.

One Trump Supporter attack, for every 100 times a Trump Supporter IS attacked. This one incident does not tilt any stats. Trump Supporters are still attacked over 100x more than they do attack others. Cope.

Its time to stop posting kraut.

>the young retards
>guy makes the "c'mon" gesture and squares up
>gets rocked
People need to understand that when you say or do certain things you are signing an agreement that says, "You may now commit an act of violence on me at your discretion and I will assume responsibility for those actions, no matter the outcome." Too many people these days do shit that crosses a easily comprehensible line and expect nothing to happen.

*pulls up cargo shorts and opens his monster*
Back in my days we got our shit rocked and never did whatever caused it again. No cops, no lawsuits, no crying. We knew it was our faults and were fine with that.

dont provoke prime fighting aged men

ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY
TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR
ASAP ROCKY IS A BASED BLACK MAN

lmao it looks so fake but the old man was taunting him

MAGA vs MIGA colorized 2019

>Tyt pretending to care about old white men.
Lol.

Damn man, you can tell that guy can't fight for shit.
I'm talking about the loser who punched the senior citizen

im glad hecklers are getting punched this is what we should of done from the begining fuck being a victim

why would you post tyt you faggot nigger. just post the orignal video

Attached: 1564832615119.jpg (960x669, 346K)

BOOMERS BTFO
MAGA BICHEZ!!!!!

Attached: hiyooo.png (566x425, 267K)

Old men do this all the time. They think and say shit like "paid my dues" while cutting people off in traffic, taunting, zero manners in public. Fuck these true boomers

he can clearly fight better than the boomer cunt

NEWS AGENTS
#NewsAgents
They are not reporters, journalists, editors, producers, they are Agents.

This breaks the conditioning.
Apply to infected areas as necessary.
NEWS AGENTS
NEWS AGENTS
NEWS AGENTS

Maga, bitch.

Attached: 17224684369015.jpg (640x427, 64K)

You misspelled MIGA

>When you can't use words to defend your positions.

Only a insecure little bitch fights toddlers and decrepit old men.

>the young turks
absolute cucks. when did they replace the qt armenian girl with these two nogs?
media usually doesnt cover it, see how differently these faggots cover it?

Attached: nycmagaattack.png (1600x1246, 2.27M)

No thx, JIDF.

Attached: 9a9.jpg (500x569, 80K)

You linked me to the young Turks you fucking scumbag

Attached: P8ilx0e.gif (480x600, 85K)

New slogan for today's white male.

It actually looks like he's taken 3 or 4 months of Muay Thai, just enough to know the basics but not enough to employ the lessons effortlessly. I guess it helps that Jerry Attrick there was content to play the heavy bag.

To be fair, they talk about MAGA hat wearer that got beat up and tell both sides to stop the violence... cuz the right would win.

>fat commie terrorist challenges guy to fight
>gets punched in the face

totally unpredictable series of events

almost as shocking as that fat whale losing a fight against a dodge charger

Did TYT cover the nigger beating the white kid to death in Detroit? Or the anti-white serial killer in KC who just got charged for three more murders?

It's not that ue thinks the thirty years that elapsed since he was the young guys age didn't take something out of him, it's that he doesn't realize the damage the last 10 have done. He probably went from Dad Dick Mother Fucker to Old Cripple in what seems like a blink of an eye.

Wow Ana Kasparian should slow down with the tanning

why? The old dude is wise enough to know what he's doing and where his limits are and he challenged the guy at 0.07 and 0.09.
His body language is in fighting mode. He was ok with a fight. Otherwise he would acted differently.

At what age does it become bad optics to hit an asshole? 55? When does granpa immunity kick in exactly?

TYT is just a platform where shitskins get up on a TV set and pretend that whites are savages and they are civilized.

Attached: 1498530519737.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

this definitive proof that Trump supporters are cucks and full blown bitches.

You fags are easily triggered, can't even knock out an old man, your girls prefer our dicks, and you guys barely manage to stay a head in a system rigged against us blacks.

Face it, on an even playing field, you're getting bred out of existence.

There is a difference

When i black person commits a crime they go to jail (as it should be)

When a white dude commits a hate/white officer shoots an unarmed black teen. You suck their dicks and they receive no jail time. Which is not how it should be.

Day of the pillow is coming grandpa.
This is going to be you soon you vile baby boomers.

I don't care one way or another. I don't sympathize with people on the left. It'll be bad to do in light of what's coming.

Based Nog supporter

Chococide when?

>When a white dude commits a hate/white officer shoots an unarmed black teen. You suck their dicks and they receive no jail time. Which is not how it should be.
Das rite. Whites don't go to jail. KYS nigger

Where's Heather Heyer?

Riiiiiight!

>TYT
Fuck you so very much.

Based and boomerpilled.

Attached: 20190803_114107.jpg (4032x3024, 3.41M)

God dammit. Fucking nig. Reporter needs to be shot. These people have the nerve to say were violent, when shitskins are 100% worse. RWDS when.

Attached: 1564521514111.png (480x320, 86K)

Your days are numbered kike.

Attached: 1564559568149.jpg (663x663, 188K)

>old man throws shit at truck and yells
>gets what's coming to him
I don't see the problem

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 56K)

Das Rite

According to the Daily Caller TYT has this exactly backwards. The old white guy was the Trump supporter.

OPEN BORDERS... For Israel.

Doesn't matter who was who. When you square up and invite an attack, which the old man did, you deserve what happens.

The real question is would you?

BASED

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

This. Duck your optics. Talk shot get hit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29-16-44-38.png (1440x2560, 1.34M)

if he invites them for a fight, probably yes. It was also just one person and not a gang who curbstomped him and he left him alone when he retreated. He also didn't get injured, still stood straight and picked up his shield. It was a brwal.

>fuck

>shit

Based phoneposter.

The Young Turks has really gone down hill since they started hiring more people. Cenk is redpilled and but all these women are bluepilled af

Anyone have the full video? Looks like guy in the blue had his dukes up and was telling the guy to "come on" right before he got tuned.

based. FUCK BOOMERS

wh*Toids are stupid

Attached: 1564319904455.jpg (1077x865, 74K)

That faggot doesn’t even know how to punch so of course he hit an old man.

What'cha doing antifa?

anyone who does anything BAD is a trump supporter!

Yes but we are in the long game. You can't see past your own penis mud house dweller.

TYT - propaganda

I’d rather eat some punches from someone coming straight at me than get hit in the back of the head with a bike lock, even when they chimp out trump supporters act classier than antifa fags

Really depends on the dude. Some men stay rather spry/capable through their 60s. If the guy were in his 70s, I might have felt that a full-force punch was excessive, but 60? Nah, unless he had some kind of significant ailment.

>egg dude on
>signal come at me to initiate a fight
>get hit
Wtf how did this happen

Where is the original. I don't want to listen to the shitskin talk over it.