The end of Russia

A lot of young right-wing Russian people are leaving. Unfortunately though this will only accelerate the Churkization of Russia. Endless immigration, plus elevated birth-rates of shitskins means that the face of Russia will change forever, very soon.

The government want to stop extinction of population, so every subhuman is welcome, the media is brainwashing people with tolerance bullshit propaganda, and the locals are calling people who are complaining about migrants "Racists", "Nazis", "Fascists". It's too late, the sane people are giving up and leaving. I will soon move to Belarus, and I suggest the same to all right-wing Russians.

Russia is pretty much finished. Muslims, chinks and niggers are everywhere. Young girls are all racemixers now. The government is controlled by ethnic minorities, muslims and jews. It’s basically ground zero for the NWO.

It’s actually really depressing to see just how quickly the country has deteriorated since the early 2010s.

Attached: rossia.jpg (400x270, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yQR_NLeXKtw
youtu.be/2RrFgP4OwHY
youtu.be/9GOGFZbCeDI
youtu.be/WMBEKAUNOX4
themoscowtimes.com/2014/05/27/40-percent-of-russian-girls-lose-virginity-before-reaching-age-of-consent-a35849
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 8f47293910296c325a847551d5bd6.png (650x494, 58K)

Russian government cyber shill model is what jidf and many government shill agencies use, am I wrong in that assessment?

I hope. Whole world will be celebrating.

Well, if you're right-wing and want a country where there's still opportunity you could always immigrate (legally) to the United States. The Midwest is still pretty nice here.

The only place that is like this is Moscow you spineless pussy

You just want an excuse to betray your country without coming off as a complete cuck

Go join NATO like your ukrainian fag cousins

Attached: ye.png (2000x1212, 181K)

Europe shall be immolated to make space for a new form of civilization

Belarus is way more insane than Russia. They are Litvin now, and they made up an alternative history and language that nobody but people making shit up know or speak. It's very annoying.

I personally considering moving to St Petersburg. I love that city.

Could any ruskie user that isnt OP confirm this?

Attached: I+cropped+this+reaction+image+from+the+show+_2a7e81cb27c11622a964dba35cf20384.jpg (301x248, 16K)

so? the wingnuts are leaving anyway.
do expect the rest of the human race to commit suicide because your racreissues?

I doubt Belarus welcomes them. It's a totally closed society. The good side effect is there are no shitskins. The bad is they are like donkeys. Service is shit across the board too.

RF is a joke, there is no russians anymore. Only soviet mutts and nationalist larpers as russian.

Pretty much impossible unless you have a family member or win the greencard lottery

Bullcrap

Nothing has changed nor will anything change in the nearest 6 years since pro-russian Lukašenka is going for at least one more term.

Belarusians at the moment are completely culturally assimilated into Russia with Russian language, Russian media, Russian internet (runet).

Also, Belarusians are utterly apolitical due to the 30 years of unchangeable government and it'd be extremely hard to pull all this crap on em.

Attached: 1537536372.jpg (572x373, 60K)

Can confirm.

Kill yourself.

Do you remember how Lukashenko came to power? Most Minsk is now villages migrating into the city. The people who used to live there are almost all gone. It's a giant village now. Most of the people I went to school with are out of the country. Most are actually pro Russian too, because we are literally Russian, you stupid swamp elf. Fucking villagers ruined the country.

>I personally considering moving to St Petersburg.
St PEDERsburg is a degenerate hellhole. It’s not so far from Swedish levels of cuckoldry.

Attached: LGBT st petersburg.jpg (3872x2592, 3.64M)

I'm from NYC. This is my neighborhood daily hang out tier happening. It's significantly better than what I deal with daily.

>and the locals are calling people who are complaining about migrants "Racists", "Nazis", "Fascists"
>niggers are everywhere
Kek.
Are you sure you live in russia?

It is so fucking ironic that right wing parties in Europe give so much trust to Putin, while he praises Multiculturalism all the time and calls Islam a traditional russian religion.

Mop лaйк Cpaнкт Пидopбypг

Completely true

I think there isnt a single european metropolis which doesn't have this Parades

He also calls Christianity the founding principle of his and other European nations

Here is daily anti russia shilling because the leftist retards really believe the russian election meddling narrative.

fuck, russia will be left with the worst kind of shit: kikes, churkas and chinks

mr putin, bring back the gulags

what are they protesting?

They are fully clothed, there are no niggers and spics, and no flaming trannies. I also think the girl looking protesters are actually girls.

There are no fag parades in Russia. They're illegal since homosexual anti-propaganda laws were introduced.
They sneak in to other parades, like the workers march that happens 1 may every year. Its like 50 people.

Note how it's basically 3 rows of people stacked so it looks like a bigger crowd then it actually is

Let them mixed but let there culture raplced and die and let there lenguages die for making Russia stronger!!! And in 5 years they will me similited and get on the knees for the Rus culture

I don't see my DNA mixd with a shit skin immigrant

youtu.be/yQR_NLeXKtw

Also as a slav man muscular brain dead Nazi fashist hater of everything and everyone and every strangers cultures is enemies for me

I will say something

I get sad whan Serbs die my heart Hurt whan i see how the German and nato trash treats them just bcouz they come from Sarmatians allanians Scythians (the indu ancestors of slavs )

youtu.be/2RrFgP4OwHY

Our ancestors the magog Jupiter jephte ancestors

And if Serbs tell me to go to war agianst Americans englos and there and our enemies I will go !!! Kill there enemies and your enemies plus my enemies but Russia is not enemies

I don't see how can I live without дaвaй пo жeнимcя

youtu.be/9GOGFZbCeDI

Serbs our little brothers

Together we gona fuck the devil (west )

In the future I see the east slavs becoming more and more barbarian premitive beautiful and stronger and anti multicultural and multilingual to American and European countries !!!

Putin doing good job a union with germans will open a new generation of little communists and nazis with old audiologia of the white race need to rule this world and not nigers like americans doing killing as the white race

Putin best fuck this little people teenagers Thet just want comfortable life

Russian future is big and have a porpoese

To return Konstantin grad and Kosovo to become the new roman empire !!!

Just like dugin want !!

Trast me I will not let the Russian language or race die even in 50 years

All my future family will speak it and I will make sure this lenguage Thet you and me thinking and our brain is full with will not die and the tree of our slavic ancestors will keep living

Attached: 1385080663-058_2.jpg (500x825, 138K)

If they replace what is left of white Russia then it will be easier for their soldiers to invade Europe, it's easier to kill other race.

I went to Russia and banged tons of girls who thought I was a cool African American. They live on 50 dollars a month, so I'm rich too by their standards.

cool story bro

So your children will be speaking the Russian language and will die for Russia :)

Nigers will never be welcome in east Europe or kavakz or Balkan

In this places only the white man roull !!!

You niger human trash just become a slav nothing more but you will never be welcome to our big family :)

Keep dreaming Niger

How I know you are a niger it is written on your head Niger just a Niger nothing more you will never get our respect not in 10 years not in 50 years :)

You forever will stay Niger for us :)

youtu.be/WMBEKAUNOX4

Attached: 1425329931_0_63e3b_a43738f1_xl.jpg (279x400, 31K)

My ex classmate married a nigger

This thread has attracted the attention of PC Laura.

user, please do not use racist language in your opening post! Even if you have to quote it, make sure to change it to something like 'n word' or 'n****r' before posting.
Thank you!

Attached: Laura.png (558x468, 172K)

Attached: D61C60A3-CCA3-4B52-B778-37ED5FD45154.jpg (400x533, 77K)

B Питepe yжe пpoвoдят пoд oхpaнoй мeнтoв

Я бы взял кинжaл и этoмy чepнoжoпoмy peбёнкy гoлoвy oтpeзaл !!!

It is true. Life in Russia is complete shit. If you live in big cities, half of people are some dark skinned monkeys from the -stan countries, we also got niggers coming from Africa for gibs and all of them pour in very easily. Europeans and Americans have to get visas and even then, there isn't much incentive for them to stay.

Mind you the average salary in Russia is somewhere around $350 a month
>inb4 prices must be low
Nah. Gas prices are actually lower in the US. Majority of the stuff you buy at the shops is produced somewhere else, not locally, even some of the food. The exchange rate between US and russian ruble is disastrously high - 65-70 rubles for one fucking US dollar. The worst part is that it's artificial, meaning the government keeps the ruble weak on purpose to fill in their pockets. The real ruble - USD exchange rate should be around 45, which would certainly make life easier.
Just to give you an idea, back in 2008 USD was only 23 rubles, so in essence the purchasing power of Russians has decreased 3 times since then and it's not getting any better with rising taxes, fines, strict laws etc.

If you go outside major cities, the average salary is $150-200 a month, but the prices are about the same as if they are in the big city. Russian replacement is 1.5 on average and in the cities it's 1.2 thanks to devastated economy and now feminism coming from the west. It's hard to write everything in one single post, but Americans have nothing to complain about when one uber ride for them is at least $5, whereas in Russia it can be as low as $1, but the parts for the cars are still just as expensive as in US or Europe.

Living in Russia is like playing game on Veteran or Nightmare difficulty.

How is the Ukraine and Crimea? What about the Caucus mountain areas?

Are all of the above areas free from the white genocide they're trying to enact?

Я кoгдa ниггepoв и чypoк вижy, вo мнe Aдoльф нaхyй пpocыпaeтcя

> A lot of young right-wing Russian people are leaving
Why? Just because of money?
You Muscovites larping as EU-ropeans are the worst.

Attached: hikuset 2.jpg (511x497, 41K)

You have to think about why would Russia be strong. What would be the reasons for it?
>20th century
>bloodiest revolution
>WWI
>huge civil war
>famine
>commie jews coming in and building labor camps to kill even more Russians
>WWII which brings at least 20+ million dead Russians, actual numbers are classified and won't be released until 2039. In reality approximately 50 million Russians died during WW2
>collapse of USSR in 1991 which literally emptied several decades of savings of Russians
>as a result of the above, extremely high rate of suicide
>around collapse of USSR, lowest amount of kids born
>kids born in 1990s are now faced with having shit jobs and shit economy to start a family. Many opt out not to, since no thot wants to marry a poor schmuck

The 20th century did a huge number on Russia in a very bad way and it will echo for several decades to come.

So buying a Russian bride really should be cheap?
Is there any way to avoid a gold-digger if I travel to Russia to meet a nice lady?

> in the year of our Lord 2019
> still manages to make less than $500/mo
you Churkas truly are useless niggers, at least Russians understand to get freelancer jobs from internet

Attached: all those poor faggots.jpg (704x528, 34K)

>should be cheap
Yes, but chances of her being a virgin? Slim to none. 40% of russian girls lose virginity before reaching age of consent

themoscowtimes.com/2014/05/27/40-percent-of-russian-girls-lose-virginity-before-reaching-age-of-consent-a35849

So if she is 25, you can be absolutely sure her body count is in the double digits if not triple digits. Based Russian women is just a meme. I personally fucking hate them and unforutnately our divorce rate is just as high as yours in the US if not higher. Women are all the same. Once born with pussy, always gonna be a whore in disguise.

>any way to avoid a gold digger
Grow your own woman in a lab. That's my only suggestion for you. Unless you want to marry a girl at age 12 right before she has a chance to start fucking around.

>freelance jobs from the internet
Wow, must be a huge privilege to sell your soul on shitty websites like fiverr among other shitskins from India and Pakistan.

Also, lots of freelance on Russian net can be summarized as such
>how to fuck over people by selling them crap
>how to make money by buying cheaper and selling at a higher price
>how to fuck over people by stealing their identity or their credit card number

Moscow is not even like this.

I'm Hispanic. If I come to Moscow will Russian qts fuck me?

well shit all slavic countries are the same type of a shithole huh, I fucking hate everyone t b h

More VPN/Proxy spam threads

We have this thread so much, every day that I feel as if I'm turning into a churka myself

I can already feel my skin changing

Attached: a5CaqSQ.jpg (451x604, 65K)

If you cant speak Russian, Russian qts will fuck you, just not in a sexual way, more of a lead-you-to-an-ally-and-get-robbed-blind kind of way. For easy white pussy I recommend Germany, Sweden, UK. They usually speak English and are more sexual and less malicious

>50 dollars a month
Nigga I spend 30 dollars a week on only snacks and I live in a city known for being cheap

This has to be bullshit, I thought life was better in russia, with better saleries an what not (plus not shitskins), you are first world for heaven sake !

Attached: To hell with good mood.jpg (481x637, 28K)

Don't bother reading Russian posts in the summer, it's 2ch raids by our version of liberals who want cake man navalny in power so they can be more like the west

oh wise amerikanski can you share some more of your wisdom

You have to go back, Sergei.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19-15-37-10.jpg (1080x1920, 760K)

That's great news actually, at least you'll get a taste of your own medicine, you know, since Russian shills have been destabilizing and trolling with global narratives for decades.

This thread is almost as cringey and hypocritical as an Israeli poster whining about shilling and fake news.

>be more like the west
Are they that retarded or just Kikes?

user, anyone with amerindian DNA isn't white.

And that's a good thing.

Sure, straight men should not attend saunas in Finland or Germany as they are full of fully naked men. It is very different from the USA. Also, while in France and the Netherlands it is important to bargain down taxi prices because they will fuck you as hard as they can

> Unless you want to marry a 12yo

Do go on...

t. Habib Sultanahmetov

Fuck if I know

My suspicion is that thot girlfriends watch a bunch of american media and to appeal to them, these retards act like the west is god's greatest gift to the world in the hopes they might get their pee pee's touched

Russian Zoomers make me hate being Russian

Attached: large.png (500x700, 67K)

>straight men should not attend saunas in Finland or Germany as they are full of fully naked men
now whats wrong with this

I left but I'm going back after I'm done makin these dollaz. Then I will retire at age 27 with a nice house in Altai and be set for life without having to wageslave.

Hyль идeй o тoм, чтo зapyинилo cтpaнy, т.к. caм зyмep и ничeгo, кpoмe Лyки нe видeл.

Ho пpo-литвинcкиe / pycинcкиe движeния нe живyт в yмe oбычнoгo Янки.

Cpeди зyмepoв/миллeнилoв пpo-poccийcких нacтpoeний нe нaблюдaю, бoльшaя чacть aпoлитичнa и индиффepeнтнa к бeлapycи, бeл. языкy и бeл. кyльтype.

They are still better than most countries,so this whole thing about Russia having become almost poor it must be bullshit
Also
>Murican telling anyone else who is an isnt white
Oh no no

Oh, look, it's the daily "Russia is finished!!!" shilling thread.

Habib or ivan, no difference. Both are genetic trash nothing of value. Decline of russian 'people' is like decline in africa. Very good thing.

Now is not the time for recrimination, now is the time for solidarity

Lmfao it never even begun for you and your shitty third world country you slavic low iq shit skin..

I fucked a russian tourist in thailand who was a sexy 22 year old lawyer. I fucked the shit out of her all night and she loved my arab dick. My arab friend also fucked her friend in the next room..

Your women are a bunch of whores primed for sex tourism

>Russian Zoomers make me hate being Russian
Once again the New generation being retarded, fuck em

Russian friends, I want to move to Moscow in the next five or so years. I project I will be able to make about ₽200,000 a month (я гoвopю пo Pyccки). What is considered a middle class income in Moscow, how much do you need to make to live the good life?

Attached: 1551453445927.jpg (1024x561, 256K)

Khabib is a tough guy

Attached: 5c5ae009342cca01c71cf984-750-563.jpg (750x563, 67K)

>Muslims will soon gain control of Soviet ICBM technology.

Attached: 19764563476876.jpg (490x375, 37K)

Attached: 683px-2babies1foxcover.jpg (683x899, 118K)

Yes and seething Ruscucks can't compete with "churkas"

Attached: main-qimg-75c0f731ea4f6442cfc47dbc5e395327.jpg (602x623, 146K)

TWO BABIES ONE FOX Story by Unistar Art by Launny "I wish I could play with them... ah I can't help it... this is my chance... I better take it." "Here I go... hmm.." "Hey Cream and blue little bunny..." "?" "?" "Do you wanna taste something I got for you ?" "Hmm.." "Oh sure Mr Tails, can my friend Uni taste too?" "Oh I guess he could to, sure." "Yay !" "Alright, lets go to another place now..."

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox1.jpg (683x899, 136K)

(Crinckle) "!" "Since Uni is gonna taste too, you both need to do something for me in return..." "Ok what is that Mr Tails ?" "I-I want you both naked and letting me do whatever I want with your bodies, ok?" "Oh oh ok Tails, can I taste candy now?" "But..uhm..I guess.." "Ok, let me put this on to cover your eyes ok ?" "Open your mouths and get ready for candy." "Guests first, suck it nicely little bunny boy.." "Hmmmm !!" "OOH !" "Let me taste now Mr Tails, it sounds good." "Hmm !" "Hmmm, it sure is !!" "Mmmmgh !!!" (SUCK!) "Your turn now !" (Suck !) (Suck !) "Ngh.. a little more now, Cream.." "Open your mouths, babies.. here it comes!!" (Fap !) (Fap !) (Fap !) "Ahhhh..." "Ahmmmmhh.." (SQUIIIRT !!) "Hmm hmm !" "Nhmm !" (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) "Was it tastey, sweetbutts?" "What candy was that, Tails?" "You both will know soon !" (Thuft!) (Sniff) (Snrf) "Pheww.. looks like someone had to go poopy !" (Crinckle! Squish!) "Aaah !!" (Sniff) (Sniff) "Ewww.." (Squish!) (Squish!) "You agreed to my terms sweetbutts !" "Hold this for a bit !" (Squish! Crinckle!) "Follow your nose and try sniffing on it !" (Thuft!) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) "Mmmmmm.." (Sniff) (Sniff) (Suckle !) (Suck !) (Suck !) (Squiir- !) "Uh uh what was Foxie doing to Uni?" "Just wanted some candy too.." "D-did the candy we got come from your peepee Mr Tails ?" "That's right, it's a special candy only boys make !"

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox2.jpg (683x899, 129K)

(Thuft!) (Sniff) (Snrf) "Pheww.. looks like someone had to go poopy !" (Crinckle! Squish!) "Aaah !!" (Sniff) (Sniff) "Ewww.." (Squish!) (Squish!) "You agreed to my terms sweetbutts !" "Hold this for a bit !" (Squish! Crinckle!) "Follow your nose and try sniffing on it !" (Thuft!) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) "Mmmmmm.." (Sniff) (Sniff) (Suckle !) (Suck !) (Suck !) (Squiir- !) "Uh uh what was Foxie doing to Uni?" "Just wanted some candy too.." "D-did the candy we got come from your peepee Mr Tails ?" "That's right, it's a special candy only boys make !" "Cute cubs make peepee get big and tender.." "And peepee needs someone to play with him so he can give candy to good babies." "Now Cream..." "I want you to do something special for me" "W-what is that Tails ?" "I want you to take a big bite of Uni's big poopy in front of the video camera, ok?" "Kehehe you gonna eat my poopy Cream? Hehe that's nasty !" "Go ahead Cream, take a nice bite and chew it nicely before you swallow.." "Bu-but.." "Uhm.. ok..." (Lick !) "Good girl !" "Mmghh.." (Chew !) (Chew !) "Eat that filthy waste like a good toddler !" "Open your mouth and show Tails how good you where to swallow !" (Gulp !) "Wow you swallowed so much poop !" (Grom !!) "What a good girl you are Cream." "Now be nice to Uni and show him how much you can poop in his mouth." "But that's nasty.." "Says little Cream who sniffed and ate from a poopy diaper? Get ready both of you and I will have a very special surprise for you after, ok?" "Oh oh surprise? What kind of surprise Tails foxie?" "You will see after eating your meal Uni, a big boy like you can eat lots of poopie right? "Oh I'm a big boy I'm a big boy" "Ok Cream let me see what you got in that cute butt !" "Kehe you smell so good!" (Click !) (Fart

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox4.jpg (683x899, 134K)

>do go on...

Which would be impossible because it's illegal but that's the only way you can score a virgin. Russian females are like rabits, they start fucking very early.

However, if you live in a remote village in siberia, then nobody cares what the fuck you do there, so you can sure as hell marry a 12 year old, but then you won't need to since almost nobody lives there and chances of a woman whoring around therefore is slim to none, so an 18 yo girl would just be fine.

sweetbutts !" "Hold this for a bit !" (Squish! Crinckle!) "Follow your nose and try sniffing on it !" (Thuft!) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) "Mmmmmm.." (Sniff) (Sniff) (Suckle !) (Suck !) (Suck !) (Squiir- !) "Uh uh what was Foxie doing to Uni?" "Just wanted some candy too.." "D-did the candy we got come from your peepee Mr Tails ?" "That's right, it's a special candy only boys make !" "Cute cubs make peepee get big and tender.." "And peepee needs someone to play with him so he can give candy to good babies." "Now Cream..." "I want you to do something special for me" "W-what is that Tails ?" "I want you to take a big bite of Uni's big poopy in front of the video camera, ok?" "Kehehe you gonna eat my poopy Cream? Hehe that's nasty !" "Go ahead Cream, take a nice bite and chew it nicely before you swallow.." "Bu-but.." "Uhm.. ok..." (Lick !) "Good girl !" "Mmghh.." (Chew !) (Chew !) "Eat that filthy waste like a good toddler !" "Open your mouth and show Tails how good you where to swallow !" (Gulp !) "Wow you swallowed so much poop !" (Grom !!) "What a good girl you are Cream." "Now be nice to Uni and show him how much you can poop in his mouth." "But that's nasty.." "Says little Cream who sniffed and ate from a poopy diaper? Get ready both of you and I will have a very special surprise for you after, ok?" "Oh oh surprise? What kind of surprise Tails foxie?" "You will see after eating your meal Uni, a big boy like you can eat lots of poopie right? "Oh I'm a big boy I'm a

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox5.jpg (683x899, 159K)

>le 79.3% face

how much time do we have till US point (of no return)? 20 years?

Cream? Hehe that's nasty !" "Go ahead Cream, take a nice bite and chew it nicely before you swallow.." "Bu-but.." "Uhm.. ok..." (Lick !) "Good girl !" "Mmghh.." (Chew !) (Chew !) "Eat that filthy waste like a good toddler !" "Open your mouth and show Tails how good you where to swallow !" (Gulp !) "Wow you swallowed so much poop !" (Grom !!) "What a good girl you are Cream." "Now be nice to Uni and show him how much you can poop in his mouth." "But that's nasty.." "Says little Cream who sniffed and ate from a poopy diaper? Get ready both of you and I will have a very special surprise for you after, ok?" "Oh oh surprise? What kind of surprise Tails foxie?" "You will see after eating your meal Uni, a big boy like you can eat lots of poopie right? "Oh I'm a big boy I'm a big boy" "Ok Cream let me see what you got in that cute butt !" "Kehe you smell so good!" (Click !) (Fart !) (Fttzs..) (Fttzzss) (Fttzzss) "S-so much.." "Nhghhhh gosh gosh gosh you're two nasty cubs, mmmm!" (Fap !) (Fap !) (Fap !) (Squiirt !) "I-I'm done Mr Tails..." (Nom nom) "What a good boy Uni, taking all that mess with no problem.." "You're gonna get big and strong little boy." "Good little girl, here lick my paw little princess." (Lick !) (Lick !) (Thuf

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox6.jpg (683x899, 127K)

good boy Uni, taking all that mess with no problem.." "You're gonna get big and strong little boy." "Good little girl, here lick my paw little princess." (Lick !) (Lick !) (Thuf !) "T-Tails.. stop it please.. Mr Tails! Ahh!" (Lick !) (Lick !) "Such a good girl, it's time for your surprise" "Ahhhh ahh!" "I t-think I'm gonna vomit Tails..." "Good boy, vomit for Tails !!" (Nghh !) "Vomit straight on Cream's belly like a good boy." "Aaah !!" (Smear) (Smear) "Oh Cream you're my little girl aren't you ?" "Don't worry I will go careful on you !" "Ahhh!! Tails! Ahh!!" "Oh yes! Good girl! Let's take it nice and slowly !" "Oh oh oh! Nhaaaaaaaa!!" "Oh yeah, y-yeah, you're my princess! And my baby slut! Mmm!" (Pump) (Pump) (Pump) "Ahh just a little more now! J-just a little... m-moo...re.." "Tails!!! Whooooaa-ahhghh!" "Nhaa that looks fun, kehehe !" "Ahhh what a dream come true.. mmm" "Ahhh... M-Mr Tails... Ah Ah.. I-I... I'm your princess?" "Y-yes you are !!" "Hehe... you know, I really need to poop now .." "Can I be your toilet Tails ?" "Oh of course I would love to use you sweetheart !" "Gap up !" "I wonder what you feel like little guy.." "Open your mouth Cream, here it come !!" (Ftttssz) "I am ready, Mr. Tails ! Aah !" (Ftttssz) "Here we go! Nghhh!!" "Ghaaaammmmmmm ! Mmmmmmh..." "Uahhhh ! Ahh! Ahh! Hhhmmm !!" (Ftttssz) "Aaah ! Aaah!" "You feel so

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox7.jpg (683x899, 151K)

"Now be nice to Uni and show him how much you can poop in his mouth." "But that's nasty.." "Says little Cream who sniffed and ate from a poopy diaper? Get ready both of you and I will have a very special surprise for you after, ok?" "Oh oh surprise? What kind of surprise Tails foxie?" "You will see after eating your meal Uni, a big boy like you can eat lots of poopie right? "Oh I'm a big boy I'm a big boy" "Ok Cream let me see what you got in that cute butt !" "Kehe you smell so good!" (Click !) (Fart !) (Fttzs..) (Fttzzss) (Fttzzss) "S-so much.." "Nhghhhh gosh gosh gosh you're two nasty cubs, mmmm!" (Fap !) (Fap !) (Fap !) (Squiirt !) "I-I'm done Mr Tails..." (Nom nom) "What a good boy Uni, taking all that mess with no problem.." "You're gonna get big and strong little boy." "Good little girl, here lick my paw little princess." (Lick !) (Lick !) (Thuf !) "T-Tails.. stop it please.. Mr Tails! Ahh!" (Lick !) (Lick !) "Such a good girl, it's time for your surprise" "Ahhhh ahh!" "I t-think I'm gonna vomit Tails..." "Good boy, vomit for Tails !!" (Nghh !) "Vomit straight on Cream's belly like a good boy." "Aaah !!" (Smear) (Smear) "Oh Cream you're my little girl aren't you ?" "Don't worry I will go careful on you !" "Ahhh!! Tails! Ahh!!" "Oh yes! Good girl! Let's take it nice and slowly !" "Oh oh oh! Nhaaaaaaaa!!" "Oh yeah, y

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox8.jpg (683x899, 148K)

its too late, better move to karelia and join winland

ice bite and chew it nicely before you swallow.." "Bu-but.." "Uhm.. ok..." (Lick !) "Good girl !" "Mmghh.." (Chew !) (Chew !) "Eat that filthy waste like a good toddler !" "Open your mouth and show Tails how good you where to swallow !" (Gulp !) "Wow you swallowed so much poop !" (Grom !!) "What a good girl you are Cream." "Now be nice to Uni and show him how much you can poop in his mouth." "But that's nasty.." "Says little Cream who sniffed and ate from a poopy diaper? Get ready both of you and I will have a very special surprise for you after, ok?" "Oh oh surprise? What kind of surprise Tails foxie?" "You will see after eating your meal Uni, a big boy like you can eat lots of poopie right? "Oh I'm a big boy I'm a big boy" "Ok Cream let me see what you got in that cute butt !" "Kehe you smell so good!" (Click !) (Fart !) (Fttzs..) (Fttzzss) (Fttzzss) "S-so much.." "Nhghhhh gosh gosh gosh you're two nasty cubs, mmmm!" (Fap !) (Fap !) (Fap !) (Squiirt !) "I-I'm done Mr Tails..." (Nom nom) "What a good boy Uni, taking all that mess with no problem.." "You're gonna get big and strong little boy." "Good litt

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox9.jpg (683x899, 156K)

Ghaaaammmmmmm ! Mmmmmmh..." "Uahhhh ! Ahh! Ahh! Hhhmmm !!" (Ftttssz) "Aaah ! Aaah!" "You feel so good, Uni !!" (Squish) (Squish) (Fttssz) (Squish) (Squish) "Ahhhh.... Good babies ngh I am your daddy !!" "Mmmm I'm getting close!" (Ftsszz) "Oh daddy ! Anything you want !" "Ghaa here I come!" "So warm s-so waaarm! Nhaaaaaaa!" "Ahhh... ah that felt really good !!" (Squishh !!) "You was a very good girl Cream, did both of you like your surprise?" (Lick) (Lick) "Yes Mr Tails.. I hope we can play again soon !" "Oh I sure hope you both want to." (Snore) "Isn't he cute, Cream?" "Yes he is !" "Lets get back before it gets too late.." "But first, lets get you both clean." (Smear) (Smear) (Tap) (Tap) "Diaper for my princess.." "Arms up !" "Lets head back to the park now !" "Hope I don't stumble upon Uni's mother right now..." (Searchs) "M-mommy! Mommy!!" "Oh there you are !" (Gulp) "Oh gosh !" "Mommy!" "Aww my little angelbunny, here you are !" "Looks like he is really happy to see his mommy !!" "Y-yes !" "My little boy was just playing with some friends I see..." "Aren't you a bit old to play with babies 'Tails' ?" (Slam !) "We had a lot of fun Ms. Launny !!" "Good I may need a babysitter some time you know..." "Well, see you later Cream.." "And Tails you should lube him before you play." "He tend to get sore ." (Pfff) "Uhm ok... s-see you t-then..." (Sigh) (Giggles) "I'll walk with you

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox10.jpg (683x899, 162K)

ndy was that, Tails?" "You both will know soon !" (Thuft!) (Sniff) (Snrf) "Pheww.. looks like someone had to go poopy !" (Crinckle! Squish!) "Aaah !!" (Sniff) (Sniff) "Ewww.." (Squish!) (Squish!) "You agreed to my terms sweetbutts !" "Hold this for a bit !" (Squish! Crinckle!) "Follow your nose and try sniffing on it !" (Thuft!) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) (Lick !) "Mmmmmm.." (Sniff) (Sniff) (Suckle !) (Suck !) (Suck !) (Squiir- !) "Uh uh what was Foxie doing to Uni?" "Just wanted some candy too.." "D-did the candy we got come from your peepee Mr Tails ?" "That's right, it's a special candy only boys make !" "Cute cubs make peepee get big and tender.." "And peepee needs someone to play with him so he can give candy to good babies." "Now Cream..." "I want you to do something special for me" "W-what is that Tails ?" "I want you to take a big bite of Uni's big poopy in front of the video camera, ok?" "Kehehe you gonna eat my poopy Cream? Hehe that's nasty !" "Go ahead Cream, take a nice bite and chew it nicely before you swallow.." "Bu-but.." "Uhm.. ok..." (Lick !) "Good girl !" "Mmghh.." (Chew !) (Chew !) "Eat that filthy waste like a good toddler !" "Open your mouth and show Tails how good you where to swallow !" (Gulp !) "Wow you swallowed so much poop !" (Grom !!) "What a good girl you are Cream." "Now be nice to Uni and show him how much you can poop in his mouth." "But that's nasty.." "Says little Cream who sniffed and ate from a poopy diaper? Get ready both of you and I will have a very special surprise for you after, ok?" "Oh oh surprise? What kind of surprise Tails foxie?"

Attached: 683px-2babies1fox11.jpg (683x899, 167K)

Peпopтитe этoгo пидopaca cocaчepcкoгo, oпять тpeд вaйпaeт

LMFAO, haven't you faggots ever heard of slaugthering the enemy forces and reconquering vast swaths of territory by force? keep panicking, homos.

These people are honorary Russians, Serbia bro.

Attached: 1564700784338.jpg (546x442, 53K)