Why does Racist Trump spend so much time and effort getting American niggers out of foreign jails?

Why does Racist Trump spend so much time and effort getting American niggers out of foreign jails?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-03-12-21-45.png (1080x1920, 910K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna_Convention_on_Consular_Relations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because ur mom sticks a finger in my ass when she gives me a blowjob OP

Unironically this

>Asian
>Male

Attached: AsianFemale16.jpg (3176x1612, 637K)

lol 69

Because of the US prison industry.

Based A$AP mocking Swedenistan

he's wooing the black vote, and this is the easiest and cheapest way for him to do it.
the most hilarious part about it is that it might actually work.

all other answers are wrong.

This and if you had to be told this fact you are not the least bit politically astute

it's a pitiful attempt to garner black votes that makes him look weak and stupid to his midwestern base. you're supposed to play to your strength exclusively when you are a so called "polarizing" figure. then again there's also a good chance that he doesn't want to be President and never did (because he was possibly acting as a saboteur for Hillary).

But it was actually doing something. Not hillary "hot sauce in my purse!" Clinton. Or aoc talking like a black girl to black people.

If this is trumps pandering to blacks then its much more effective than what the dems do. Gotta give him that.

yes finally this will be the moment blacks started contributing to society and stopped being a net negative, the day orange man saved mumble man from Sweden

nice cat and fish food ads

It will gain Trump about 10 black votes, and lose him a million white votes.

Came here to post this.

Attached: 1562774102319.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

why the fuck is this nigger wearing a headscarf

He loves Niggers .....

Attached: 1561051698030.jpg (1033x1024, 115K)

>BUT
HE REALLY LOVES KIKES

Attached: 1564759232697.png (641x713, 810K)

>headscarf
That's what village babushkas wear in Est Europe. Are niggers gonna appropriate our culture aswell? Fucking niggers

doesn't Trump only need 20 percent of the black vote in order to make sure the democrats never win again?

I think it’s what the kids call “trolling”

>Burgernigger goes to Sweden
>acts like burgerniggers always do
>gets arrested
>releases doctored vid about the incident, gets proven wrong
>US fucking *president* gets involved on twitter
>Offers to pay bail - Sweden doesn't have bail
>US embassy demands they be kept in a hotel, not jail, because Swedisn prisons are so horrible
>US Govt sends hostage negotiator to witness proceedings
>US Govt starts threatening Sweden with "worsening relations" if he isn't released
>Even burgers on Jow Forums go all HE DINDU NUFFIN while simultaneously talking about an ethnostate
The rest of the world should just arbitrarily start locking up burgers for the amount of laughs this produces. Holy shit what a thin-skinned people totally enslaved to celebrity status.

the sad part is that that you are 180 wrong blacks love that low IQ pandering

maybe in 1999

well your pet sandcoons started that shit you just don’t like to see your bulls get humiliated it kinda ruins the cuck fantasy don’t it

>Implying the decades of pandering have changed the nigger vote
Moving the white vote 5% in the right direction will do far more than flipping the black vote 20%. Unlike stupid whites blacks vote for self-interest, and democrats promise them more of the public largesse than Republicans do. That's it

Attached: 1563651228692.jpg (2560x1138, 189K)

>the amount of cope
Sven's law is Sven's law. Don't like it. Don't go there, pavement ape.

>Even burgers on Jow Forums go all HE DINDU NUFFIN while simultaneously talking about an ethnostate
I wasn't, I've been calling them filthy niggerlovers every day. We have political prisoners in the US right now who have had their rights soundly violated and trumpkike does nothing except pander to filthy niggers

Ah, I remember them wearing headscarves like that when I was a child in Slovakia, but then they stopped. I don't know why. Do they still wear them in Romania?

Well he was attacked by a feral refuge, that's the part people always leave out, how he was followed and harrased half the night

based nigger

What you should have done is gas them both and save the paperwork.

Fpbp

they had a law against grenade attacks too but yeah you just got BTFO

whilst his mom sticks a finger in your gay ass, i anally blast you mom, she asks for the going rate for a whore of her standing, $0.20 per week.

There's a solid argument that Sweden were in violation of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vienna_Convention_on_Consular_Relations article 36, but Trump was obviously just using the situation to flex on a country that the US coastguard could annex in a weekend.

Attached: pewdiepie sweden is a crime ridden dystopia (((coincidence))).png (846x466, 355K)

the stormfag vote is considerably less than the black vote

Was this unironically 4d chess to get more nigs vote his way.